Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Agent Smith- "Human Beings Are A Disease, A Cancer of this Planet"

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgS1Lwr8gq8

The Matrix trilogy is probably one of my favorite ones of all time: Good acting, little to no globohomo, good story, and ofc it essentially provides us with a good metaphor for our own world.

When I was younger, I liked Neo & thought ":soy:: Omg he's literally me in this Kali Yuga!"

However, I recently thought back to this specific scene here: Honestly, it is quite blackpilling & is one of the moments the antagonist or """villain""" is spot-on.

His observation & analysis is based on a pure animalistic metric, in the sense that we don't find an "equilibrium" & instead choose constantly to overextend & abuse just about everything which exists within the natural state. We do not exist within the natural state as intended, but rather we want to "play god" & instead choose to push the boundaries & destroy the very thing which we are supposed to exist within not above.

"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure."
In a way, you could see this as metaphorical for the current state of things within our society: Look at how the Industrial Revolution caused this population boom, leading to overconsumption of resources, which in a way has contributed towards that of the general cause of Inceldom. I also interpret this as correlating with dysgenics, which I have spoken in about in the past, due to the sheer over-extension & defiance of the natural state has no doubt contributed to the rise in Inceldom.

Essentially, Inceldom is a byproduct of the true nature of humanitys-epseically when provided with that of unlimited freedom.

Humanity doesn't follow the patterns of equilibrium, attempting to find a balance of sorts & existing within this state akin to mammals: Instead, we follow the pattern of a virus, seeking only destruction for us to fulfill our needs of multiplying in excessive amounts, further feeding into the cycle.

We destroy the very celestial body we live on... just like cancer
:feelsthink:

1999 was such a blackpilled year jfl

How the fuck did people didn't woke up after watching Matrix and Fight Club?

Which ethnicity?

Which kind of human?

The Matrix trilogy is probably one of my favorite ones of all time: Good acting, little to no globohomo, good story, and ofc it essentially provides us with a good metaphor for our own world.

When I was younger, I liked Neo & thought ":soy:: Omg he's literally me in this Kali Yuga!"

However, I recently thought back to this specific scene here: Honestly, it is quite blackpilling & is one of the moments the antagonist or """villain""" is spot-on.

His observation & analysis is based on a pure animalistic metric, in the sense that we don't find an "equilibrium" & instead choose constantly to overextend & abuse just about everything which exists within the natural state. We do not exist within the natural state as intended, but rather we want to "play god" & instead choose to push the boundaries & destroy the very thing which we are supposed to exist within not above.

In a way, you could see this as metaphorical for the current state of things within our society: Look at how the Industrial Revolution caused this population boom, leading to overconsumption of resources, which in a way has contributed towards that of the general cause of Inceldom. I also interpret this as correlating with dysgenics, which I have spoken in about in the past, due to the sheer over-extension & defiance of the natural state has no doubt contributed to the rise in Inceldom.

Essentially, Inceldom is a byproduct of the true nature of humanitys-epseically when provided with that of unlimited freedom.

Humanity doesn't follow the patterns of equilibrium, attempting to find a balance of sorts & existing within this state akin to mammals: Instead, we follow the pattern of a virus, seeking only destruction for us to fulfill our needs of multiplying in excessive amounts, further feeding into the cycle.

Loop Snake GIF by xponentialdesign

B2fbbf909da0cc283ebbacfa950eb86c

Cypher did nothing wrong, Like imagine this nigga named Morpheus says your the chosen one and this cute girl is there and into you, but you aren't the chosen one and that girl isn't actually into you she never was and you've been played and now you have to eat literal slop to survive instead of living a life with a cushy office job. I would have betrayed those fuckers too if i got put back in as wealthy individual, If you think about my man cypher is the first incel in an American blockbuster.

@NearEnd
@wereq
@Chudpreet
@Stupid Clown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@KillNiggers
@Cautious Raven
@Ron.Belgrade
@LeFrenchCel
@incelerated

It's sad that at the end of pleasure it leads us strictly to pain. Both are to blame for each other's problems.

Some mammal who has no intelligence, nature can deal with just fine. If said species overpopulate they can be dealt with accordingly unlike humans. If we remained just hunters gatherers we would be just like any other creature which fits in just right with the natural order. Agricultural + fire were big mistakes and because of that now you can't kill off humanity that easily. Nature needs extremally convenient circumstances to create a pathogen which reduce the population to a nonoperational state and then they need to be finished off with a supervolcano or an asteroid scenario. It's crazy to think that it's so hard. Nature has a hard time exterminating humanity since they can technologically adapt to whatever extinction event is thrown at them like cockroaches.

Didn't the writers become trannies? Kinda ruins the message of the movei tbh

in the sense that we don't find an "equilibrium" & instead choose constantly to overextend & abuse just about everything which exists within the natural state. We do not exist within the natural state as intended, but rather we want to "play god" & instead choose to push the boundaries & destroy the very thing which we are supposed to exist within not above.
Only in our own eyes are we these special beings made in the image of our glorious creator when in reality we are the most destructive cancerous evil force of nature to have ever existed in such an overwhelming volume. We have full documentation of our own terrible exploits but we choose to ignore it all and continue to believe in the delusion of our greatness when in reality we are depraved rather than great which is indicative of how we just create these rotting urban ghetto ecosystems after thoroughly devastating our natural surroundings. We don't export our greatness, we export our filth, our pollution, our squalor, our rot, and our own subhumanity, all of which is evident with total clarity to the rest of the species around us; if only they could speak out against the injustice that we've perpetrated against them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW8Njzh3_2U

I also interpret this as correlating with dysgenics, which I have spoken in about in the past, due to the sheer over-extension & defiance of the natural state has no doubt contributed to the rise in Inceldom.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

i cant watch that shit anymore knowing trannies made it

I sometimes wish the industrial revolution never happened. Having grown up in the country walking through the woods and watching the stars at night were some core memories growing up. Cities are one of the most repulsive creations in all of humanity. Now if I returned to my childhood resistance I can't even see the stars because of the urban expansion that's occured and brought with it deplorably bright lights that block out the night sky.

Overpopulation is indeed one of the most important problems of the world.
First it creates an insane amount of pollution and destruction of the environment, and perhaps more importantly it creates an excessive supply of workforce which means lower wages and worse working conditions.