Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Aged 34, graduated 3 times, unemployed, still a virgin, trapped in my parents' house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★

Jeez poor guy, worked hard most of his life just to get fucked over.

seems nt tbh and has betaprovider look. no reason he should be incel.

JFL at whites failing in a white society

seems nt tbh and has betaprovider look. no reason he should be incel.

>4 or 4.5/10
>in his 30s
>no job
>lives with parents

Doesn't matter if he's NT at that point.

Its over, this is the power of having a shitty eye area. This is my fate probably too

I would have roped well before that point.

"Graduated three times" with no context. Probably got a meme degree in "political science" because he thought his opinions were particularly interesting and relevant to society lol.

"Graduated three times" with no context. Probably got a meme degree in "political science" because he thought his opinions were particularly interesting and relevant to society lol.
Probably, kind of wish he went into detail on his degrees.

Legit. He mentions having a "PhD in science", Im not sure if he means STEM or like you say pol sci but Im leaning toward the latter

if you're sub human, only option is to have your own business. degrees worthless

hey thats me in 16 years!

Probably, kind of wish he went into detail on his degrees.
Legit. He mentions having a "PhD in science", Im not sure if he means STEM or like you say pol sci but Im leaning toward the latter
It's always the case with these entitled "b-but I've graduated 20 times!" kinds of people. They got degrees in Afrikan studies with a minor on Native American and other oppressed POC studies, but unfortunately all the hipster startups already filled their positions for useless quota positions. Or they studied for their "passion" but it turns out that studying "fashion design" won't make you the next Gucci or Dolce Gabana, nor will an "art" degree make your shitty paintings the next van Gogh. Or they're white dudes who think they are philosophers, or that they can enter into politics without connections to powerful people. Or perhaps they're just straight up unemployable shits.

Companies wouldn't risk such a high paying position with someone that is as old as him, doesn't know anyone in the biz, no family to hold against him as leverage or blackmailing reason. I would suggest joining a cult of some kind or a secret society when you are in college you can't just keep your head down all the time.

All teenagers should be purged from this forum.

Companies wouldn't risk such a high paying position with someone that is as old as him, doesn't know anyone in the biz, no family to hold against him as leverage or blackmailing reason. I would suggest joining a cult of some kind or a secret society when you are in college you can't just keep your head down all the time.

This. And at 34 he's too old for a lot of professions, including all of tech

I am going through the same thing. I greatly relate. I am not there, but I feel/worry I am close to it. I sort of fucked up financially, IE I do not have enough saved due to my spending habits, I have a job, but not a career,my social life is quasi non existent, and I haven't had sex in a while. Yeah. No one pulled me out sooner.

i saw this video before i ever heard of a incel. felt bad for this guy. the only answer i could think was death, which is sad.

im 34 and have accomplished less than this guy.............hm

I remember this guy's videos, he's aspie as fuck. Not his fault though.

Entitled whitetoid blames society for his problems.

I might have had some sympathy for him until he complains about being a virgin, then it just becomes cringe/gross. Men in their 30s have no excuse being virgins
ef4.gif

I have seen this video before

Living his life would be quite depressing

Entitled whitetoid blames society for his problems.

I might have had some sympathy for him until he complains about being a virgin, then it just becomes cringe/gross. Men in their 30s have no excuse being virgins

rly now

Most men have somewhat decent careers at that point in their lives and the betabux subhumans like him can either get married or stay virgin forever, so there's no point bitching about it. Of course he has no career but still feels the need to bitch about it as if it's a surprise he's without a wife in his 30's when he's apparently never held a job. Being a virgin is 100% his fault especially he's not even particularly bad looking and looks tall with a decent frame.

Guy is a 4 and is probably a midget so his life sucks until the day he dies.

Most men have somewhat decent careers at that point in their lives and the betabux subhumans like him can either get married or stay virgin forever, so there's no point bitching about it. Of course he has no career but still feels the need to bitch about it as if it's a surprise he's without a wife in his 30's when he's apparently never held a job. Being a virgin is 100% his fault especially he's not even particularly bad looking and looks tall with a decent frame.
GG Mods

It's over for careercels.
Already banned, good riddance.

I saw this years ago, it's a trap many unfortunate older incel guys fall in being that women value wealth provider/status as well as looks highly.

Even with a great career and nice car, it doesn't matter for ugly incels, especially ones in denial over looks being the issue on why they get stared at/mocked.

He: Aged 34, graduated 3 times, unemployed, still a virgin, trapped in my parents' house
Me: Aged 27, graduated 1 times, unemployed, still a virgin, trapped in my parents' house

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Seinfeldtheme.ogg

For all his education... He failed the aldi situational judgement test.

Says it all.

Holy fuck I've been looking for this video for months, thank you.

I remember seeing this years ago. I NEED AN UPDATE!

I don't think that channel belongs to him. It's just some random person who saved his videos and decided to upload them again. There wasn't much he could do to salvage his life at age 34. Suicide was the smartest option. I just wish I had the guts to go through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.