Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks should honestly fuck off

@Sean you are an agecuck in denial, you made this thread defending people who like 13-15 year olds but then you say that people who like 10 year olds are retards/trolls. if you defend teens but cry over preteens then you're still an agecuck.

@Sean you are an agecuck in denial, you made this thread defending people who like 13-15 year olds but then you say that people who like 10 year olds are retards/trolls. if you defend teens but cry over preteens then you're still an agecuck.
10-year-olds are children though. Agecucks claim people from 13 to 19 are children who are not ready for commitment and sex. I reject this idea. Teenagers are not children.

However, if a child was promised to a decent older man, I wouldn't see a problem. She would eventually grow up, have children with him, and be happy.

It's a grey area tbh, rockstars in the 70s and used to fuck 13 - 14 year groupie girls all the time and the girls would even chase and seduce them. It was more accepted then though. It happened before and still happens now with the singers and actors, famous youtubers ect today but done more discreetly. Girls look physically mature in their early teens, it's hard to judge sometimes and they can look 16 - 20.

Volcels should fuck off though saying anything older than 15 I would reject ect and those wanting 13 and younger should be banned as soon as they say as such.

It's a grey area tbh, rockstars in the 70s and used to fuck 13 - 14 year groupie girls all the time and the girls would even chase and seduce them. It was more accepted then though. It happened before and still happens now with the singers and actors, famous youtubers ect today but done more discreetly. Girls look physically mature in their early teens, it's hard to judge sometimes and they can look 16 - 20.

Volcels should fuck off though saying anything older than 15 I would reject ect and those wanting 13 and younger should be banned as soon as they say as such.
:feelsokman:

I wish a 20th century-born foid was into me as a post-Y2K baby when I was still under 18. But they reject me and they say I'm too young for them just because I was born in a different millennium despite being only two years apart.

I think a big part of it is wanting to make up for missed experiences from a younger age. Like any foid past 18 is gonna be so experienced and used up. Like you’ll never get to be a foids first
100/10 correct