Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Age pill is the most brutal

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
My eye bags are becoming permanent. My hair line goes back every month. Joints hurt a lil bit more each year. Wrinkles ... I think life ends at 26-27 tbh. Maybe 30. Your social life is completely over at that age.

The older you get, the worst life becomes

Try to preserve what you have, you can delay it slightly but there is no getting it back.

Eh my social life is already dead and I've been dealing with chronic illness since I was a teenager.

For some people life never even began.

we dont get it today and everday is getting worse

Life was over before it was even over

My eye bags are becoming permanent. My hair line goes back every month. Joints hurt a lil bit more each year. Wrinkles ... I think life ends at 26-27 tbh. Maybe 30. Your social life is completely over at that age.
I often feel like getting on Finasteride for my hairline. I'll probably eventually need hair restoration to look younger. Life is definitely over after age 30. At least for guys who don't have a beautiful girlfriend. I need one soon or I'll just rope. I'll never make it to age 40.