Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Deathpill is the most brutal pill to swallow

There are lots of pills who are very hard to swallow, like heightpill, NTpill or teen love pill. But realizing that this is very likely the only chance we have at life and after this it will probably be permanently over for us. I tried to cope with religion but my rationality has always been stronger than my emotions and i couldnt fool myself to believe into religion + most religions contradict themselves in their books and there is no proof for a god. Normies, Chads or foids dont think about death because they dont think, they just do. They have friends and partners and therefore arent obsessed with their thoughts and with the future as we are.
I feel the same brocel. But now I'm coping with AI and all that stuff. I've convinced myself that in a few decades we will defeat death and we will be able to defeat blackpill as well with genetic editing, stem cells etc. Moneymaxxing is the only way out

I feel the same brocel. But now I'm coping with AI and all that stuff. I've convinced myself that in a few decades we will defeat death and we will be able to defeat blackpill as well with genetic editing, stem cells etc. Moneymaxxing is the only way out
We arent even close to defeat death in this century

Death is good
The first concept of the samurai is...

Resolute acceptance of death...

It's inevitable, so accept it and now you are free of that fear, hence you'll have greater power than those that fear death.

The great Equalizer, and the final medicine(not very pleasent)