Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age pill destroys Cavill. Now a bald piece of incel shit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
cavillnow.jpg

yes, without his fame / money, at his age, 34 or whatever he'd be an incel piece of shit

in b4 someone copes posting pics of him in his prime when he had hair and youth

He is on his way out, that's for sure, but with his hairline and age now he is hanging on quite well. If he can get on medication to prevent further recession, he will do fine, but as soon as he hits the next norwood level, it's over.

this video is 3 years old

now they need $100,000 per minute of computer graphics to hide his shitty genes

he would suicide if he weren't a famous actor
or be posting here at the least

Let's see a recent pic of him then and how his hairline is holding up. Some guys stop receding at a certain point.

He should get a hair transplant

Holy fuck at the levels of cope on this forum.

Saying that fucking HENRY CAVILL has subhuman genes because of hairline LMAO. You are forgetting about all his bone structure, facial features, height and frame.

Between the "betabuxxing is okay" thread and this, this forum is losing it.

This video is so old. I wonder what his hair is like now.

Saying that fucking HENRY CAVILL has subhuman genes because of hairline LMAO. You are forgetting about all his bone structure, facial features, height and frame.

low iq aging dumbass who can't understand the abstract concept of separating his fame, money and previous looks in his head

OP is a well known retarded member here.

low iq aging dumbass who can't understand the abstract concept of separating his fame, money and previous looks in his head
e40149da39.png

"mmuh hairline muh balding subhuman muh he is now incel"

No you dumbfuck im not taking into account his fame im not bluepilled. Im just rating him with his CURRENT looks and saying he has subhuman genes because he went bald is a MAJOR COPE.

This forum is getting too bluepilled lately I dunno whats fucking happening.

e40149da39.png

No you dumbfuck im not taking into account his fame im not bluepilled. Im just rating him with his CURRENT looks and saying he has subhuman genes because he went bald is a MAJOR COPE.

he looks fucking awful in that pic and it disproves your point

There is no bigger looks rating drop than haircut/balding..

good one will boost you 2 points, bad one will take 2/3 off

There is no bigger looks rating drop than haircut/balding..

good one will boost you 2 points, bad one will take 2/3 off

it's what men don't seem to get

any balding in 2018 = over
add age on top of it and it's beyond fucking over

dude on the left looks about 35-40
dude on the right looks about 50
Dude you're taking it too fucking far with baldness. I'm going bald myself and i know how shit it is, but you're exaggerating fucking way too much.

it's what men don't seem to get

any balding in 2018 = over
add age on top of it and it's beyond fucking over
You can be norwood 2, possibly even norwood 3, in your 30's and still easily find woman in their late 20's if you are Chad - quit coping. Yes, Norwood 0 would be better, but the reality is that almost all white men start receding in their late 20's. You are probably some dumbshit 15 year old who is planning on having a hair transplant at age 18 for his Norwood 0.25.

Dude you're taking it too fucking far with baldness. I'm going bald myself and i know how shit it is, but you're exaggerating fucking way too much.
Wait, why is your avi guy wearing nail polish?

if you're getting laid then balding clearly doesn't matter

No he's right.

Balding is worse than being a manlet unless you have the bone structure to pull it off: Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Zidane...

If you're balding, you must rock a grey beard and masculine, dangerous bad boy/rich oligarch look

bruce-willis-beard-3.jpg
1433537794_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg
BridgesStane.jpg

No he's right.

Balding is worse than being a manlet unless you have the bone structure to pull it off: Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Zidane...

If you're balding, you must rock a grey beard and masculine, dangerous bad boy/rich oligarch look

bruce-willis-beard-3.jpg
1433537794_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg
BridgesStane.jpg
I know balding is worse than being a manlet and that it's over for young bald men, but it's not like a tumor is going to grow out of your face when you're bald. He's exaggerating way too much.

I know balding is worse than being a manlet and that it's over for young bald men, but it's not like a tumor is going to grow out of your face when you're bald. He's exaggerating way too much.
Cure is supposed to be in the upcoming decade. There's hope

Yes and there're lots of effective treatments nowadays and transplants and hair systems, so balding guys are not completely doomed. If you have a decent face with height and a good skull shape, it won't be over when you go bald.

It's not a cure, it's a simply a much more effective method of doing a hair transplant that allows almost a near endless supply of donor hairs to be available. The hair transplant doctors I have talked to seem to laugh about stem cell regeneration and say that it has always been "just 5 years away" for the last 20 years.

Oh I’ve seen Naruto. I just didn’t know he also used that... style.
All of the akatsuki members used to wear nail polish. There were all gay it seems.

He’s only 34, kek he’s aging horribly.

NW2 and it's nearly over.

NW3 and it's transplant or rope time.

e40149da39.png

This tbh. He still looks godly, balding isn't a issue for him. The IOI's the interviewer was giving him say it all

Face is everything. Henry Cavill would slay even as a bald guy. Even if he wasn't rich and famous, just an athletic bald guy with a great face.

damn that first pic, looks fucking terrible

Yeah OP is seriously fucking retarded, and so is anyone else on here who believes this guy would be posting here if it wasn't for him being an actor...morons.