Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After research and some self info gathering i found how to increase height growth naturally but...

C

cc_1773

Greycel
My growth plates are fucking closed why the fuck did i only discover this now couldve ended up like 5 inches taller help me cope please

open the plates

COPE COPE COPE

How bro? I want to help my nephew not end up manlet like me.

Nah man you can stimulate growth just gotta have open growth plates, for jaw it works even better
I've seen all the naturally height growth threads on cuckmax and it's all cope

Thanks, i will look into it
Gotta correct posture, alot of short dudes got apt for example, i have interviewed a couple people and everyone who had decent posture even with shitty diets was above average height, significantly taller than their parents too, you can also stimulate growth via exercises like sprints, jumping, or basketball

I've seen all the naturally height growth threads on cuckmax and it's all cope
Well not like it will benifit us anyways and im not gonna post it in looksmax.org since why would i increase competition for myself

Well not like it will benifit us anyways and im not gonna post it in looksmax.org since why would i increase competition for myself
every nigga who actively uses insta or tiktok looksmaxxing spaces knows about it , you didn't stumble across something niche

I've seen 4 reels on it this month alone

Mine must have closed a long time ago, I was stuck at 1.63, damn essence.

Using Wolff's law or some shit
Isn't this the same shit people use to explain bonesmashing? Sounds like cope but can you maybe elaborate?

Isn't this the same shit people use to explain bonesmashing? Sounds like cope but can you maybe elaborate?
No well kinda similar both use Wolff's law, bone smashing actually works but you gotta use a shit ton of force i talked about about a couple ways to make use of it

bonesmashing. Theory is you put bone under enough pressure and it will remold itself according to the load applied
Not bonesmashing, for this you gotta have open growth plates and are just gonna stimulate growth

Not bonesmashing, for this you gotta have open growth plates and are just gonna stimulate growth
there is another way to increase your height even after your growth plates are closed. How many inches do you think this super secret method would get us?

1628018333758-jpeg.475047

No well kinda similar both use Wolff's law, bone smashing actually works but you gotta use a shit ton of force i talked about about a couple ways to make use of it
I've never seen real proof that bone smashing works. And firstly considering wolfs law is even a real thing wouldn't it make more sense for the bone to become denser rather than bigger? Secondly even if it did work wouldn't it lead to asymmetry because it would be near impossible to apply the same force among all areas of a facial bone?

I've never seen real proof that bone smashing works. And firstly considering wolfs law is even a real thing wouldn't it make more sense for the bone to become denser rather than bigger? Secondly even if it did work wouldn't it lead to asymmetry because it would be near impossible to apply the same force among all areas of a facial bone?
let him cope jfl , these guys are so dense

let him cope jfl , these guys are so dense
"Bro I could've grown 5 inches if I had smashed my legs with a hammer during puberty" Meme-tier shit. He is free to cope though

Yea bonesmashing your face is also dumb asf, damages hair follicles and skin too, could even lead to nerve damage im talking about doing something else thats natural for the body

there is another way to increase your height even after your growth plates are closed. How many inches do you think this super secret method would get us?

1628018333758-jpeg.475047
Bruh do people really do this type of shit lmao

Yea bonesmashing your face is also dumb asf, damages hair follicles and skin too, could even lead to nerve damage im talking about doing something else thats natural for the body
Guessing you heard about this on .org. Send a link I'm curious to see the "logic" behind this

Gotta correct posture, alot of short dudes got apt for example, i have interviewed a couple people and everyone who had decent posture even with shitty diets was above average height, significantly taller than their parents too, you can also stimulate growth via exercises like sprints, jumping, or basketball
I gain like an inch with better posture when i train back muscles.

I gain like an inch with better posture when i train back muscles.
I meant like for dudes in puberty, correct posture applies correct force on the bones leading to more growth, for it will just add a a tiny bit of height and lower spinal compression

Probably over. My sister is a 5' goblina and father was a giga loser 5'7 or 8 probably
Theres a dude I talked to who had a dad the same height as yours, shitty diet and grew to 6'1 just because of proper posture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back