Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After my last topics I've started thinking low inhibit is as important as looks.

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★

My current statement is the loox gives a behavior (low neuroticism and thus low inhibition) a try.

Thoughts?

As a sub 5, high inhib is pivotal if you want to live any semblance of a remotely normal life

low inhib and decent looking = confident, charismatic
low inhib and ugly = creepy, bad vibes

low inhib and decent looking = confident, charismatic
obv i dont think about sub5 while talking about low inhibition

its like water and hopefully everyone on psl forums realize it

obv i dont think about sub5 while talking about low inhibition

its like water and hopefully everyone on psl forums realize it
This is not fagmaxx.org, take your muh psl garbage back there, and off of here

by saying psl i mean all forums related to lookism content including puahate, sluthate etc.

do you think a sub5 is better off being high inhib (not that it's much of a choice) ?
Creepy might be better than victim.

you can ascend just by being lowinhib if youre 4/10+

@Blackpill Monk

I've been noticing a rise in these faggmaxxer trolls lately

I've been noticing a rise in these faggmaxxer trolls lately
i got banned on org by doxxing jestermaxxed subhuman ame*imutt on .org and i have nothing to do since im a neet from march 2020 and rotting all the time. is is my only socialize souce

you can ascend just by being lowinhib if youre 4/10+

@Blackpill Monk
It's not possible for a Non-NT person to become Low inhib. We are high inhib due to genetically engrained
@DarkStar @ElTruecel

Good to see you posting on .is bhai

if you're an incel then 'low-inhib' will just get you arrested for being a rapist or sth

it's not really comparable, the 'low-inhib' stuff you do is considered good or bad based on what foids think of your looks. if they hate you then it's counter-productive to try and impress them

Jfl at this bluepiller

if you're an incel then 'low-inhib' will just get you arrested for being a rapist or sth

it's not really comparable, the 'low-inhib' stuff you do is considered good or bad based on what foids think of your looks. if they hate you then it's counter-productive to try and impress them
While low inhibit ethnics rule west and ameriKKKa. Cope more

Jfl at your knowledge when it comes to impact of genetics on inhibition and neuroticism
You are both a volcel and don't know wtf you are talking about or doing in life. Im surprised you haven't been banned yet after admitting you got matches on Tinder or whatever

Jfl at your knowledge when it comes to impact of genetics on inhibition and neuroticism
Ok I do agree with that but to say it is AS important as looks is delusional. It comes somewhere after looks

Ok I do agree with that but to say it is AS important as looks is delusional. It comes somewhere after looks
This forum has no reason to exist due to community filled with guys like you

This forum has no reason to exist due to community filled with guys like you
it's a blackpilled community and you're saying looks aren't primary wtf do you expect