Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After I turned 18, I did a tinder experiment on myself. Here are the results

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Absolute suifuel, I'm sure most of us would have similar experiences

Tried Tinder, tried approaching IRL, what else is there? there is nothing left to try :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Take the blackpill. It was liberating and cathartic for me. I had to take it several times before I felt better about myself and my situation.

Also take the whitepill. Research stoicism and aestheticism. It really helps.

https://incels.wiki/w/Whitepill

Just wondering, are you mainly of west African descent?
No

If you swipe right on everyone or dont get any matches after a while Tinder will shadow ban you.

Delete that account and make an other with shirtless pics and angle frauding for looking like you have a decent jaw.
And dont swipe right on hot womens.

Also try other dating apps.
I made sure to not swipe on stacies.

Making a new account is cope. Shirtless pictures are useless and I already used my best possible pictures.

No

Making a new account is cope. Shirtless pictures are useless and I already used my best possible pictures.

What type of black are you?

No

If you have abs ,a V taper and a large frame your shirtless pics will make a huge difference. Its like a fact

African American. I don't know exact details man. I never took a DNA test.

It doesn't matter anyways. Its still over
The reason i'm asking is because I don't think I ever met a west African autist. They mostly seem NT and low inhib.
So you're African American and you're not west African? Interesting.

If you have abs ,a V taper and a large frame ypur shirtless pics will make a huge difference. Its like a fact
I only have a 4 pack, and my V taper isn't anything special.

Also just lol at having a large frame at 176cm / 5'9.25" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Only chance you have is betabuxxing for a landwhale when you're 30 years old.

Tinder is terrible because they can detect your bad personality :soy:

The reason i'm asking is because I don't think I ever met a west African autist. They mostly seem NT and low inhib.
So you're African American and you're not west African? Interesting.
I don't know. I'll have to take a DNA test to find out.

I tried this and got over 100 matches in an hour.
Same, except I didn't let it go on for an hour. It was too brutal, I had to switch back fast before I would rope. The combination of seeing the type of Chads I had to compete against + how many matches foids can get so easily was too too brutal :feels::feels:

Also just lol at having a large frame at 176cm / 5'9.25" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

5'9?

I remember you saying you were 5'8, then 5'7. Are you measuring correctly?

Wide clavicles always matter. Again try with shirtless pics

It never even started, boyos

5'9?

I remember you saying you were 5'8, then 5'7. Are you measuring correctly?
5'8 and 5'7 were heights I used to avoid being doxxed in the past.

My 5'9.25" height was measured by doctors 2 years ago. My real height (5'9.25") hasn't changed since then.

The difference between 0 likes and 5 likes isnt all that much tbh, other than maybe slightly stroking your ego. Matching with a non fat foid means that you need quite a lot of likes.

My 5'9.25" height was measured by doctors 2 years ago. My real height (5'9.25") hasn't changed since then.

That's not great but it's not death-tier.

You can be one of those high-T manlets, like this:

Hank

Keep gymcelling

Chadvin is having a late puberty :feelskek::feelskek:
No. 5'9.25" is my height for 2 years now.

I had to larp as being 5'8" & 5'7" to avoid being doxxed

I was on Tinder for 2 years. Never got a single match

No. 5'9.25" is my height for 2 years now.

I had to larp as being 5'8" & 5'7" to avoid being doxxed
Mark my words. Colvin becomes 6'4" next year and start swimming in pussy

It's not over bro

It never began

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: Just take the honkpill and jokermaxxx, it's the only way to cope at this point
Only chance you have is betabuxxing for a landwhale when you're 30 years old.

Tinder is terrible because they can detect your bad personality :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All we can do is cope or rope tbh

One thing you could do is careermaxx and make a lot of money. Then you could spend it on hookers and etc. You might be autistic but from what I've seen of you, you are smart enough to make a career for yourself. Autistic people can careermaxx pretty well

One thing you could do is careermaxx and make a lot of money. Then you could spend it on hookers and etc. You might be autistic but from what I've seen of you, you are smart enough to make a career for yourself. Autistic people can careermaxx pretty well
Hopefully. But I don't know how things will be in a decade

Exactly.

I finished puberty at 16 and haven't grown in height since. My height has stayed at 5'9.25" since 16
What do you think you’ll look like at 24/25?

Thats fucking brutal. No wonder your avi
I somehow managed to get a few bots as matches, who ofcourse didnt respond..

tinder destoyed me. just get rejected by 1/10 women bro!

Thats fucking brutal. No wonder your avi
I somehow managed to get a few bots as matches, who ofcourse didnt respond..

tinder destoyed me. just get rejected by 1/10 women bro!
yeah bots don't count obviously.

1,000+ rejections on tinder... Ascension is literally impossible at this point. It will never happen. Ascension doesn't exist.

Didn't you mention that you have a nice personality? :soy:
Stacies would be begging to suck your dick if you would have mentioned it.

Tried Tinder, tried approaching IRL, what else is there? there is nothing left to try :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Remember, it’s not your looks, it’s your personality.

Welcome to reality.

Enjoying the show?

Over if Napoleon matchmogs you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back