Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After I rope, I’m going to harass the shit out of god.

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
He/she/it deserves it. That fucker put me on this earth to suffer and to imprison me. Im going to beat the shit outta god for making a joke outta me. IM FUCKING PISSED. They put femoids on this earth to harass me and to make my life a living hell. Im going to put an end to all this. I am the GOD SLAYER

Okay, make sure to slap him for me

Laugh all you want. Even though I’m trying to help you guys

We will hold a seance and see if you went through with it :feelsdevil:
“You are your own god” - Buddha. Don’t let any of those fake deities trick you into being reincarnated. You have free will as a sprit. Once you’re dead, you have absolute freedom.

I get your pain but maybe fuck him up while you're still breathing. Follow your dream man. (I'm a little high from booze and being allowed to post here again tbh...)

I get your pain but maybe fuck him up while you're still breathing. Follow your dream man. (I'm a little high from booze and being allowed to post here again tbh...)
I’m high as well. As my name says, my dream is really to die. To end my suffering. I don’t want to suffer anymore. I’m tired of being a virgin and bullied because of my autism.

I’m high as well. As my name says, my dream is really to die. To end my suffering. I don’t want to suffer anymore. I’m tired of being a virgin and bullied because of my autism.
Yeah that all sounds awful, and your username is literally true for everyone... But what about whitepill stuff? I mean I don't wanna patronise; you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Yeah that all sounds awful, and your username is literally true for everyone... But what about whitepill stuff? I mean I don't wanna patronise; you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
I think the white pill is really release from this physical body into the spiritual realm. “To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.” ―Friedrich Nietzsche

I think the white pill is really release from this physical body into the spiritual realm. “To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.” ―Friedrich Nietzsche
Yeah I like Nietzsche myself but I prefer the writings of Camus. The Outsider is ironic lifefuel.

What's your favorite manga?

I bet your so fat the rope breaks :feelshaha:

Ravengers
Greynigger, either you are an infiltrator, or your taste in manga is so bad that you come across as being gay. Read better manga than this shit:

Revengers manga

Nice pants queer Doflamingo wants them back

A manga that is foid oriented

Last edited:
On the assumption It exists, given how a fucking ANGEL, Lucifer failed to beat It I have some doubts you'll succeed bro :feelskek: