Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After being mogged, Sean O Pry signed up here

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
0555BAD6 C83A 43EA 87E3 F6C3670DE0BF

There is ALWAYS a bigger chad.

:feelsseriously: No.

Opry still face mogs him into oblivion.
Face > Height.

6'1" 9/10 face gigachad mogs any average face tallfag

NO, he still racemogged him and that's all that matters.

Face > Height.

High IQ. you spend too much time online if you start to believe height>face
why are 99% of gigachads average height with gigachad faces?

Face > Height.

I agree, I was just trolling but he definitely isn’t averaged face dude, he is chad lite at least.

I agree, I was just trolling but he definitely isn’t averaged face dude, he is chad lite at least.
The black dude in the pic mogs us all to oblivion.

At least I know that I'm a turd! You on the other hand have yet to get an awakening. Jesus these curries are so low IQ and ignorant. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

You don't understand look theory or the blackpill.
You're coping hard if you don't think this " nigger mud mongrel" mogs your curry ass all the way back to curryland.

See, this is why I like you. You are awakened to the truth. You have detached your thinking from your physical body, your culture and community, which has enabled you to think with an open and logical mind. You are truly properly woke. You don't allow your culture and race bubble to keep you coping in ignorance. You are an enlightenedcel. These curry copers are worms! Should be executed because the weak have no place in this world.
tbh I wouldn't go as far as execution, but they definitely need to educate themselves much more about black subhumanity.

Face > Height.

Even if you take away Oubre's status, O'pry doesn't facemog him enough for people to disregard that brutal heightmog. Oubre has a higher SMV than him and that's AFTER you take away his status. Taking everything into account, Oubre mogs him into other dimensions.

Even if you take away Oubre's status, O'pry doesn't facemog him enough for people to disregard that brutal heightmog. Oubre has a higher SMV than him and that's AFTER you take away his status. Taking everything into account, Oubre mogs him into other dimensions.
This. This is all I meant by this post.

Opry racemogs

O'Pry mogs me to oblivion.

Massive fucking cope.

The height mogging isn't even that bad. He looks (5") taller at most.

Let me say it again so you can hear it this time:

186cm white with 9/10 face >>>>>>>> mogs 196cm deathnic with 5/10 face INTO OBLIVION AND BACK AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TREE AND BACK.
The comparison is between O'Pry and the black guy, not between me and him. Of course the black guy mogs me, but that's not my point.

They need to learn about the subhumanity of non-whites. They need to learn looks theory, cephalometry, and scientific research which supports the blackpill about race.
Agree 100%

Massive fucking cope.

The height mogging isn't even that bad. He looks (5") taller at most.

Let me say it again so you can hear it this time:

186cm white with 9/10 face >>>>>>>> mogs 196cm deathnic with 5/10 face INTO OBLIVION AND BACK AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TREE AND BACK.

Agree 100%

HAHAHAHAHA,
yeah.... Oubre is 5/10, that's why he's known as the hottest NBA player and has hundreds of thousands of JBs thirsting over him on Instagram and TikTok. Yeah, he should totally rope. Actually get your fucking brain scanned if you think that he has the face of an average man.
Oubre

Heightmogging doesn't end. If you're 6'6 and you'll stand next to someone who's 7'3, you'll look like a child next to him. 5 inches is a shit ton. He makes O'pry look like an asexual puppy.
You're delusional as fuck if you don't think he'd outslay O'pry in a club setting.

HAHAHAHAHA,
yeah.... Oubre is 5/10, that's why he's known as the hottest NBA player and has hundreds of thousands of JBs thirsting over him on Instagram and TikTok. Yeah, he should totally rope. Actually get your fucking brain scanned if you think that he has the face of an average man.
View attachment 279800

Heightmogging doesn't end. If you're 6'6 and you'll stand next to someone who's 7'3, you'll look like a child next to him. 5 inches is a shit ton. He makes O'pry look like an asexual puppy.
You're delusional as fuck if you don't think he'd outslay O'pry in a club setting.
Didnt realize that was him tbh.

Either way, O'Pry still mogs his entire family line to the stone ages and back. Keep coping

Either way, O'Pry still mogs his entire family line to the stone ages and back. Keep coping

O'pry facemogs him. Oubre heightmogs, statusmogs him into other galaxies and his face is still top-tier. Not as good as O'pry but it's still 99th percentile.

Sean O'Pry still wouldn't be mogged if he was 5'5" since face is everything.

Just because he's taller doesn't mean he mogs him.

O'pry is actually 183cm (6') not 6'1.

I'd say O'Pry face mogs him to Oblivion. That's all matters. Face is the most important thing. Now that black guy is a famous NBA player so he outslays O'Pry for sure because of his gigachad status. But if both of them were unknown low status workers than O'Pry would get more bitches. His face is almost perfect.

@OverBeforeItBegan

I'd say O'Pry face mogs him to Oblivion. That's all matters. Face is the most important thing. Now that black guy is a famous NBA player so he outslays O'Pry for sure because of his gigachad status. But if both of them were unknown low status workers than O'Pry would get more bitches. His face is almost perfect.

@OverBeforeItBegan
I can agree with this, except I'm still pretty sure O'Prys height is listed as 6'1" (186cm)

I can agree with this, except I'm still pretty sure O'Prys height is listed as 6'1" (186cm)
>Imagine believing the "listed" height of male models lol

Actually 6'1-6'3 is considered the ideal height for modelling so most guys who are like 5'11-6 height fraud to 6'1-6'2. Also many taller guys like 6'4-6'5 shave 1-2 inches of their height to get into that 6'2 sweet spot.

Also, JFL O'Pry had his height 183cm on Celebheights but I can't find that page. I'm pretty sure his agency removed that page. Lol

@OverBeforeItBegan
Foids aren't as aspie as PSLers when it comes to facial features. They wouldn't notice much of a difference in facial attractiveness. What Oubre lacks in face he makes up x1000000000000000000000000000 in height

Foids aren't as aspie as PSLers when it comes to facial features. They wouldn't notice much of a difference in facial attractiveness. What Oubre lacks in face he makes up x1000000000000000000000000000 in height
Cope.

PSL autistis are always right. You cant change my mind

But O'Pry isn't a Manlet lol he's solid 6'1 with shoes. Yes, Oubre mogs him but that's mostly because of his high status. Oubre is 7/10 on a good day meanwhile O'Pry is 9/10.
But in the end it doesn't matter.
7/10+ 6'8 height = Giga Chad
9/10+ 6-6'1 = Giga Chad

It's like homeless guys( us ) discussing about Warren Buffet and Bill gates net worth. Lol it's stupid as fuck .

But O'Pry isn't a Manlet lol he's solid 6'1 with shoes. Yes, Oubre mogs him but that's mostly because of his high status. Oubre is 7/10 on a good day meanwhile O'Pry is 9/10.
But in the end it doesn't matter.
7/10+ 6'8 height = Giga Chad
9/10+ 6-6'1 = Giga Chad

It's like homeless guys( us ) discussing about Warren Buffet and Bill gates net worth. Lol it's stupid as fuck .

He's still a manlet next to the 6'6 GigaChadrone. Also he's a lot more than a 7/10. You think 3 out of every 10 men you meet will facemog him? No way.

And I really don't get when people talk about someone's height "with shoes".
It's like saying "i'm 206 feet when I stand on top of a tree". You do realize everyone can and does wear shoes?

Lol you retard that's not how ratings work. Jfl freezing point IQ

Yes, that is how it works unless you're stupid. If a man is a 5/10 that should mean he is 50th percentile ie he mogs 50% of men and 50% of men mog him. JFL at just giving someone a random /10 rating without it having any relation as to how good looking he actually is compared to the rest of the population.
Unironically end yourself you basement dwelling autist.

NO, he still racemogged him and that's all that matters.
true white>black (in terms of race achievements, looks etc.) unless the majority of the country is like eastern countries where you can't see blacks and foids want to jump on bbc

true white>black (in terms of race achievements, looks etc.) unless the majority of the country is like eastern countries where you can't see blacks and foids want to jump on bbc
White >>>> anything

Always

Who cares who mogs who in this pic.

They're both having sex and enjoying life while everyone here rots.

Yes, that is how it works unless you're stupid. If a man is a 5/10 that should mean he is 50th percentile ie he mogs 50% of men and 50% of men mog him. JFL at just giving someone a random /10 rating without it having any meaning as to how good looking he actually is compared to the rest of the population.
Unironically end yourself you basement dwelling autist.
So by this logic, every one out of 10 guys is as goodlooking as Sean O'Pry because he is 9/10? :feelskek:
Do you know decimals exist and 5.25 mogs a 5.
Also,
brb killing myself :feelsrope:

Brutal facemog. Cant believe the guy on the right is real. Its like he got to sculpt his own face elder scrolls style
Who cares who mogs who in this pic.

They're both having sex and enjoying life while everyone here rots.

So by this logic, every one out of 10 guys is as goodlooking as Sean O'Pry because he is 9/10? :feelskek:
Do you know decimals exist and 5.25 mogs a 5.
Also,
brb killing myself :feelsrope:

O'pry is also a lot more than a 9.
He's like a 9.99999999
Most people are very unlikely to see someone as good looking as him in their lifetimes.

O'pry is also a lot more than a 9.
He's like a 9.99999999
Most people are very unlikely to see someone as good looking as him in their lifetimes.
Calm down man. Why are we fighting now? These chads don't give a f about us and here us KHHVs are fighting among themselves. It's stupid af. Fuck both of them.

My mommy says I'm 10/10 :feelzez: :dab:

Calm down man. Why are we fighting now? These chads don't give a f about us and here us KHHVs are fighting among themselves. It's stupid af. Fuck both of them.

My mommy says I'm 10/10 :feelzez: :dab:
you're the one who started being hostile first.

JFL at the copers who say he mogs the negroid.

They are both equally good looking, but the negro is so tall he makes O'Pry look like a child.

"B-but just be white!!! All whites have sex all the time!"

HAHAHAHAHA,
View attachment 279800

Thanks for curing the cancer I had after reading all the dumb posts here about how O'Pry "racemogs" a 9.5/10 ultra tall statusmaxxed NBA player.

Thanks for curing the cancer I had after reading all the dumb posts here about how O'Pry "racemogs" a 9.5/10 ultra tall statusmaxxed NBA player.
<3