Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After being mogged, Sean O Pry signed up here

O'pry is actually 183cm (6') not 6'1.

I'd say O'Pry face mogs him to Oblivion. That's all matters. Face is the most important thing. Now that black guy is a famous NBA player so he outslays O'Pry for sure because of his gigachad status. But if both of them were unknown low status workers than O'Pry would get more bitches. His face is almost perfect.

@OverBeforeItBegan
Stop pretending the other dude is some random ugly ass chump. I guarantee you he could model as well if he was not already a successful basketball player. You could say O'Pry is slightly better looking, but "mogs him to oblivion"?? C'mon now...

Also, JFL O'Pry had his height 183cm on Celebheights but I can't find that page. I'm pretty sure his agency removed that page. Lol
The link is still up.
Not sure who mogs who here tbh. O'Pry has a solid facemog going for him but other dude has better height+status
It's like homeless guys( us ) discussing about Warren Buffet and Bill gates net worth. Lol it's stupid as fuck .
Tbh but it's how we cope.

oubre 6'5,

opry 5'11

they both add 2 inches to their height

Thanks for curing the cancer I had after reading all the dumb posts here about how O'Pry "racemogs" a 9.5/10 ultra tall statusmaxxed NBA player.

Self hating ethnics over here often under rate ethnic men. Truth is both of them are slayers.

Self hating ethnics over here often under rate ethnic men. Truth is both of them are slayers.
The most ironic part is that most users here are white according to surveys.
So there are people here claiming "JBW" while surrounded with whitecels

Wow what a subhuman Sean O'Pry is, its completely over for him

Guy on the left looks like @pp183

Pic of me and @Colvin76 meeting at a charity do last week