Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After being blackpilled, you stop being attracted to women

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
Once you see their behavior for what it really is, you no longer want to be anywhere near them. Don't get me wrong, I'm still attracted to women on a sexual level, (just because my primitive urges compel me to be) but that's where it ends. However, long gone are any delusions of "love" and "mutual respect" that I've once had.

Having been raised in a bluepilled household where "respect women" is something I've constantly been told growing up, I wanted them to like me. My whole life, I made it my mission to win a girl's affections. I was your typical teenage cuck who believed that a shy NAWALT who is "just like me" exists somewhere out there and would be willing to give me a chance. I tried pretty much everything, from approaching girls in my class to online dating to orbiting e-girls on Discord. Not only was I rejected, I was treated with nothing but disdain. If they didn't pretend that I didn't exist, they mocked and bullied me or used me for validation.

I want nothing to do with women anymore. 22 years of being blackpilled and being exposed to female behavior made me realize that they're all exactly the same. The way the act, the way they talk, the way they view ugly and autistic men as subhuman, it fills me with nothing but indescribable hatred. When I look at a woman, I no longer see a thing of beauty; all I see is the lies, the monkey-branching, all the different chads and tyrones that fucked her on a daily basis. They genuinely repulse me, to the point where most of my sexual fantasies nowadays involve rape or coercion. I no longer see them as equals, I see them as nothing but shallow and unintelligent beings—little more than whiny toddlers who society always caters to.

Something that a lot of people get wrong is that the blackpill isn't an ideology, it's simply the state of seeing reality as it is. I wasn't "indoctrinated" by anyone, all it took was years of rejection and bullying at the hands of women for me to realize the bitter truth.

This is why I’m only sexually attracted to anime girls now.

I wish I could completely kill my libido.

In a social way, sure.
In a sexual way, no chance.

Agreed with every word.

Same here. One you are blackpilled it is over.

this thread is just teracope

this thread is just teracope
He said he would fuk some bitches so it's not coping.

He simply no longer sees them as humans with feelings and emotions that should be respected.

If you don't feel the same way, if you still want to be loved and cared by female you didn't seen/experienced enough blackpills.

Last edited:
I am attracted to female's body, especially boobs.

Honestly I know what you’re talking about. Just sometimes I look at women in videos, in public or whatever, and I become interested in them.

But once I realise they’ll turn me down, reject me, ignore me and eventually I’ll never get play from a girl, you end up not caring anymore when you see women.

Like days before I would think about girls and how to approach them. Now I realise that my situation with girls isn’t going to change. I’ll probably never have a date w/ a girl, I’ll probably never have sex. After that realisation you begin to just stop caring. Besides sexually of course.
all I see is the lies, the monkey-branching, all the different chads and tyrones that fucked her on a daily basis. They genuinely repulse me, to the point where most of my sexual fantasies nowadays involve rape or coercion. I no longer see them as equals, I see them as nothing but shallow and unintelligent beings—little more than whiny toddlers who society always caters to.
This too. It’s disappointing isn’t it.

Last edited:
i wish, but it seems like a long process. The transition from inceldom to volceldom seems like the only solution for me.

In a social way, sure.
In a sexual way, no chance.
I look at women in videos, in public or whatever, and I become interested in them.

But once I realise they’ll turn me down, reject me, ignore me and eventually I’ll never get play from a girl, you end up not caring anymore when you see women.

Last edited:
This OP resonates with me. Once you see the true nature of something, once it's completely demystified, you can never have that naive, child-like adulation (putting it on the pedestal) towards it. This goes for near everything else also. It's like learning how a magic trick is done. The "wow" factor goes away and you look at the thing mechanically and technically.

Same. I haven't had feelings for a girl in years, especially not after being blackpilled. I know it's over for me and women are a hive mind. So can't fall for any girl now.
Black pilled is real. I don’t even seek relationships anymore. Stopped that ages ago. If I see foids I instantly feel anger.

yes. very true. can relate. i could never ''fall in love'' with a woman again after being blackpilled.

Same. I haven't had feelings for a girl in years, especially not after being blackpilled. I know it's over for me and women are a hive mind. So can't fall for any girl now.
only "problem" are sexual urges tbh

yes. very true. can relate. i could never ''fall in love'' with a woman again after being blackpilled.

Similar to you i believed in navalt and shy beckies being good girls except i got extremely bluepilled by tv and movies, i believed in one true love and romance jfl what kind of teenage fool i was. Now yeah i dont long for female company and talks and friendship, im just attracted to their cyrves faces and butts, they are walking talking butts for me and nothing more

The Blackpill, alongside some tragic/brutal MGTOW stories I've seen completely killed my interest in "getting a girlfriend". I simply cannot undo my personal image that women are heartless and incredibly shallow (more than they are usually credited for) when it comes to relationships.

In my head, relationships with women got reduced to sex, something they will only casually provide to a top minority of men.

Last edited:
I know how girls act, but I still want love. It hurts

agree, now i see foid only as cocksleeve