Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After being blackpilled I no longer believe in the "attitude" cope

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
1.有錢人相信“我創造我的人生” 窮人相信:人生發生在我身上 2.有錢人玩金錢遊戲是為了贏 窮人玩金錢遊戲是為了不要輸 3.有錢人努力讓自己有錢 窮人一直想著要變有錢 4.有錢人想得很大 窮人想得很小 5.有錢人專注於機會 窮人專注於障礙 6.有錢人欣賞有錢人和成功人士 窮人討厭有錢人和成功人士 7.有錢人與積極的成功人士交往 窮人與消極的人或不成功的人交往 8.有錢人樂意宣傳自己和價值觀 窮人把推銷和宣傳看成不好的事 9.有錢人大於他們的問題 窮人小於他們的問題 10.有錢人是很棒的接受者 窮人是差勁的接受者 11.有錢人選擇根據結果拿酬勞 窮人選擇根據時間拿酬勞 12.有錢人想著:如何兩個都要 窮人想著:如何二選一 13.有錢人專注於自己的淨值 窮人專注於自己的工作收入 14.有錢人很會管理他們的錢 窮人很會搞丟他們的錢 15.有錢人讓錢幫他們辛苦工作 窮人辛苦工作賺錢 16.有錢人就算恐懼也會採取行動 窮人卻會讓恐懼擋住了他們行動 17.有錢人持續學習成長 窮人認為他們已經知道一切

crap shitpost
whether your rich or poor or not has nothing to do with yoour attitude

@Pillow City Rev

1.有錢人相信“我創造我的人生” 窮人相信:人生發生在我身上 2.有錢人玩金錢遊戲是為了贏 窮人玩金錢遊戲是為了不要輸 3.有錢人努力讓自己有錢 窮人一直想著要變有錢 4.有錢人想得很大 窮人想得很小 5.有錢人專注於機會 窮人專注於障礙 6.有錢人欣賞有錢人和成功人士 窮人討厭有錢人和成功人士 7.有錢人與積極的成功人士交往 窮人與消極的人或不成功的人交往 8.有錢人樂意宣傳自己和價值觀 窮人把推銷和宣傳看成不好的事 9.有錢人大於他們的問題 窮人小於他們的問題 10.有錢人是很棒的接受者 窮人是差勁的接受者 11.有錢人選擇根據結果拿酬勞 窮人選擇根據時間拿酬勞 12.有錢人想著:如何兩個都要 窮人想著:如何二選一 13.有錢人專注於自己的淨值 窮人專注於自己的工作收入 14.有錢人很會管理他們的錢 窮人很會搞丟他們的錢 15.有錢人讓錢幫他們辛苦工作 窮人辛苦工作賺錢 16.有錢人就算恐懼也會採取行動 窮人卻會讓恐懼擋住了他們行動 17.有錢人持續學習成長 窮人認為他們已經知道一切

crap shitpost
whether your rich or poor or not has nothing to do with yoour attitude

1. Rich people believe that "I create my life" Poor people believe: Life happens to me Rich poor people keep thinking about becoming rich 4. Rich people think big Poor people think small 5. Rich people focus on opportunities Poor people focus on obstacles 6. Rich people appreciate rich people and success People Poor people hate rich and successful people 7. Rich people associate with positive successful people Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people 8. Rich people love to promote themselves and their values 9. The rich are bigger than their problems The poor are less than their problems 10. The rich are great recipients The poor are poor recipients 11. The rich choose to pay the poor based on results Choose to be paid according to time 15. Rich people let money help them work hard Poor people work hard to make money They act 17. Rich people keep learning and growing Poor people think they already know everything

1. Rich people believe that "I create my life" Poor people believe: Life happens to me Rich poor people keep thinking about becoming rich 4. Rich people think big Poor people think small 5. Rich people focus on opportunities Poor people focus on obstacles 6. Rich people appreciate rich people and success People Poor people hate rich and successful people 7. Rich people associate with positive successful people Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people 8. Rich people love to promote themselves and their values 9. The rich are bigger than their problems The poor are less than their problems 10. The rich are great recipients The poor are poor recipients 11. The rich choose to pay the poor based on results Choose to be paid according to time 15. Rich people let money help them work hard Poor people work hard to make money They act 17. Rich people keep learning and growing Poor people think they already know everything
which is cope
a poor janitor cannot become a rich ceo
isn't it right, @faded?