Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After an argument with my dad this morning I realized that he's become mentally ill. Mom was already crazy, and now my dad too!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
My subhuman existence just goes from one hell to another. My mom has been mentally ill with fear psychosis for a long time. Her illness is so bad that she LDARs in bed 24/7 in a dark room. She can't tolerate any light or sound. She barely eats anything and always complains about her blood pressure. And now, my dad has gone crazy too. He picks fights over the slightest of things, insults people including myself.

My family environment is ridiculously toxic. I don't know how much more I can take of this. If my chronic diseases don't kill me, my parents behavior surely will.

He picks fights over the slightest of things, insults people including myself.
My dad is increasingly becoming like this
If my chronic diseases don't kill me
My eczema will slowly torture me physiologically and socially wise, there's a reason why eczema sufferers if bad enough, hide all day in their homes

My dad is increasingly become like this

My eczema will slowly torture me physiologically and socially wise, there's a reason why eczema sufferers if bad enough, hide all day in their homes
Increasingly we are left with no other option besides killing ourselves.

Increasingly we are left with no other option besides killing ourselves.
There's a reason why most suicides are attempted by males :feelsree:

Isn't he a 70 yo curry still slaving with a psychotic wife and incel son? Bound to happen tbh

My dad is increasingly becoming like this

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My subhuman existence just goes from one hell to another. My mom has been mentally ill with fear psychosis for a long time. Her illness is so bad that she LDARs in bed 24/7 in a dark room. She can't tolerate any light or sound. She barely eats anything and always complains about her blood pressure. And now, my dad has gone crazy too. He picks fights over the slightest of things, insults people including myself.

My family environment is ridiculously toxic. I don't know how much more I can take of this. If my chronic diseases don't kill me, my parents behavior surely will.
Holy fuck we must be related. My mom has been psychotic for 13 years. Hallucinations and delusions, poor sleep, altered eating patterns, constantly screaming and crying at voice she only hears and stuff she sees. She even started hoarding but I somehow forced her to allow a junk removal guy to clean out all our garbage. We still can't use the stove or put any dishes in the sink because they are filthy, and she won't cook anything anymore for the past year.

You need to make plans for your future boyo, otherwise it's over.

You need to make plans for your future boyo, otherwise it's over.
This is the plan:

Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

Cope you don't have the guts or the ability.
I just need a little more push. I already have a thick 12 mm static climbing rope. I have made nooses with it. I just need to buy an anchor like a pull up bar which I can't because my dad monitors me very closely.

I just need a little more push. I already have a thick 12 mm static climbing rope. I have made nooses with it. I just need to buy an anchor like a pull up bar which I can't because my dad monitors me very closely.
Noose mogs me. Literally too autistic to tie a proper noose.

You're too high inhib. If you were going to do it you would have done it by now.

Punch punch right in the head

You sound intelligent.

You don't have to go down that path

So is this psychosis or depression, NPD, or dementia.

Either way, hopefully ur alright

Good choice bro!

Fucking dynamic bungy cord is futility!

No bridges? (Brutal stand up and live pill)

I mean,

don't do it bro! We need you!

Oh yeah... People are fucking insane these days. It's a clown world and people fear clowns...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back