Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News After 6 coffees in a row, I got rid of most of the bloat. im saved for today.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Did this shit as emergency to be able to go out without wearing a mask

Woke up with very bloated face due to extreme cheat eating yesterday.

Drank during the afternoon 6 coffees and while Im not at my very best, most of the bloat is gone.

Caffeine seems to have a similar effect to alcohol in killing water weight. Just overdose on some dyurethic theory.

I wonder if I will even sleep but dont care tbh.

I drank some alcohol to eradicate the bloat a few minutes ago.

I took your advice master zyros

Tomorrow I shall see if my bloat has gone

You can also lose facial bloat by sucking him maby try that next time lol

please post a pic of your bloated and not bloated face im dying of curiosity cause my face doesnt change at all depending on what i eat/drink. thats seriously the strangest thing ive ever heard

Why are you trolling here for? Get the fuck off and go slay and leave everyone here alone you fucking autistic faggot no one cares if you have facial or dick bloat, as if that even matters for chadlite like u

6 coffees' over facial bloat? You'd kill yourself if you had to live with my face.

I do this almost everymorning. How much coffee did you drink per cup? I usually drink one or 2, 20oz cup's.

please post a pic of your bloated and not bloated face im dying of curiosity cause my face doesnt change at all depending on what i eat/drink. thats seriously the strangest thing ive ever heard

you have to be very low bf to notice the effects of water bloat. When most of the bloat in your face is water and not fat, the differences become extremely noticeable.Might post pics when I get home

Why are you trolling here for? Get the fuck off and go slay and leave everyone here alone you fucking autistic faggot no one cares if you have facial or dick bloat, as if that even matters for chadlite like u

facial bloat is extremely important and xan actually make or break a male face

Sometimes I want to wear that white mask japanese people wear, but in my country it would attract even more attention..

You're completely losing it lately, soon you will be going totally insane

You look like a fucking rotting corpese at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back