Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After 300+ rejections I got a number and then she left on seen and blocked me

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Women for you.

I wrote: "Hi. You still out?"

Then I waited for 90 minutes and checked it - I was left on seen and her pic was gone - a.k.a I am blocked.

Apparently.......I didn't hold frame....

Honestly, I don't even know what to say at this point.

Some part of me has to be dead by this point because I used to get sadder over smaller things. That's the only explanation.

I mean, you can beat something only for so long before it becomes completely dead inside.

that's it boyos

uninstall law strikes again

At this point, I just want to finish my mission and then I plan to disappear.

With it my work here will be done. I have nothing else to contribute.

You sure it wasn't a fake number?

Justignoreroasties theory

What would you do if you reach approach number 1000 without even a date?

Did you really get 300 plus rejections?

That's legit horrifying to think about if true.

Did you really get 300 plus rejections?

That's legit horrifying to think about if true.

Yes
What would you do if you reach approach number 1000 without even a date?

Whatever happens - I plan to simply disappear from this forum for a long time.

This is my mission here. After that, I don't think I will be needed here. I don't think I will have the strength to keep posting.

Find her and go ER

Yes

This is my mission here. After that, I don't think I will be needed here. I don't think I will have the strength to keep posting.
Honestly you should stay if you hit 1000 you will be a knighted truecel

Find her and go ER

Something in me is dead.

I don't even want revenge. I am past that phase. I am just desensitized more than I thought I will ever be.

I feel disappointed, but the pain is not the same for some reason.

Bitches have done less to me and I have cried, but today - I am simply dead inside.

Yes

Stay strong. How receptive did you feel the cunt was in person? Did you think there was a real chance?

make a deal with yourself. if you do not get a gf or even a single date after your 1000 approaches then go ER on 1000 stacies.

Stay strong. How receptive did you feel the cunt was in person? Did you think there was a real chance?

as receptive as they make them - she was actively asking me questions

Something in me is dead.

I don't even want revenge. I am past that phase. I am just desensitized more than I thought I will ever be.

I feel disappointed, but the pain is not the same for some reason.

Bitches have done less to me and I have cried, but today - I am simply dead inside.
for me the real pain came years after all my rejections.

Realizing that women treated me like garbage and didn´t want me when I was in my prime and now that I´m older I have even less value to them.

make a deal with yourself. if you do not get a gf or even a single date after your 1000 approaches then go ER on 1000 stacies.

no. women are worthless to even kill.

Realizing that women treated me like garbage and didn´t want me when I was in my prime and now that I´m older I have even less value to them.

women's opinion does not concern me anymore

once you know their true nature, it's irrelevant

call it cope or whatever

somethings burns you long enough - eventually you lose your ability to ever love it

i think I have already passed that point

Holy shit, this is the 3/10 girl from Prague?

You know, society will still count this as proof inceldom doesn't exit. "With a little effort you got a girl's number. It didn't work out this time, but you proved you're attractive enough for a girl to be receptive to you."

Women for you.

I wrote: "Hi. You still out?"

Then I waited for 90 minutes and checked it - I was left on seen and her pic was gone - a.k.a I am blocked.

Apparently.......I didn't hold frame....

Honestly, I don't even know what to say at this point.

Some part of me has to be dead by this point because I used to get sadder over smaller things. That's the only explanation.

I mean, you can beat something only for so long before it becomes completely dead inside.

that's it boyos

uninstall law strikes again

At this point, I just want to finish my mission and then I plan to disappear.

With it my work here will be done. I have nothing else to contribute.

what country and how good looking are you

You know, society will still count this as proof inceldom doesn't exit. "With a little effort you got a girl's number. It didn't work out this time, but you proved you're attractive enough for a girl to be receptive to you."

he's approaching girls below him in looks and they're still being cunts to him?

jesus, things really have gotten worse

you know what's funny? your old parents probably think you're a loser who doesn't try at all even though you have things 100 times harder than them

Yes.

But she is local just studies in Prague.

Go ER or find a hobby and resign yourself to a sexdoll or VR setup for your sexual needs; ain't no foids gonna put out for you.
If you're looking for a connection as in something that likes being in your company; get a dog.

I hate thots that ghost for no reason. Atleast have the common decency to say why. Just say you are ugly and not worth my time instead of ghosting like a child. It makes us feel so worthless and pathetic like we are so below you , You cannot type out a single word. I HATE THIS WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT.

what country and how good looking are you

he's approaching girls below him in looks and they're still being cunts to him?

jesus, things really have gotten worse

you know what's funny? your old parents probably think you're a loser who doesn't try at all even though you have things 100 times harder than them
my father was literally sub3 truecel looks in his prime, autistic, aspergers, antisocial, never had friends and yet he somehow managed to get my mom who was atleast a becky in her prime, possibly stacy.

Had he grown up in this generation I guarantee you he would´ve died a KHHV.

Atleast he doesn´t give a shit about my sex life or me at all. He only cares that I have a good job so that I can support him when he is old and in a wheelchair.

My mother thinks girls are catapulting themselves at me wherever I go, she thinks I look like a Hollywood moviestar. I get a good chuckle everytime I go out and think about her words and then get mogged by 6ft5 chads with lantern jaws, hunter eyes and insane frames and all girls pay literally zero attention to me.

You cant escape the ghosting
You have to get into a girls mind to get it
Girls are so different to us, you cant imagine it
They dont love you, they dont care
They only care about themselves, and they care to be entertained
You have to do everything right, to stand a chance to not be ghosted
If a girl sees your message, and kinda feels a negative urge towards it, you are getting ghosted
When she wakes up, and has a headache, and you texted her, you are ghosted
If she is watching a movie, and you get on her nerves = ghosted
If you write to much = ghosted, if you dont write enough = ghosted
You have to be so good looking, and an alpha, to escape this shit
And keep online interactions as small as possible
The best way is to meet them, dont text them or anything, meet them
Tell her you dont have much time, bcs you are always busy, and therefore you two have to meet
Keeping it mostly online will make her fall into her feminist bubble, where men are no humans anymore
She swipes on thousands of guys, chats with hundreds, and get thousands of messages
Its not real, and as soon as she sees you in that category, because you write to much or to less, its over
She ignored you like the other 574 guys that send her texts on tinder, badoo, pof, etc

You cant escape the ghosting
You have to get into a girls mind to get it
Girls are so different to us, you cant imagine it
They dont love you, they dont care
They only care about themselves, and they care to be entertained
You have to do everything right, to stand a chance to not be ghosted
If a girl sees your message, and kinda feels a negative urge towards it, you are getting ghosted
When she wakes up, and has a headache, and you texted her, you are ghosted
If she is watching a movie, and you get on her nerves = ghosted
If you write to much = ghosted, if you dont write enough = ghosted
You have to be so good looking, and an alpha, to escape this shit
And keep online interactions as small as possible
The best way is to meet them, dont text them or anything, meet them
Tell her you dont have much time, bcs you are always busy, and therefore you two have to meet
Keeping it mostly online will make her fall into her feminist bubble, where men are no humans anymore
She swipes on thousands of guys, chats with hundreds, and get thousands of messages
Its not real, and as soon as she sees you in that category, because you write to much or to less, its over
She ignored you like the other 574 guys that send her texts on tinder, badoo, pof, etc
high iq, girls, especially attractive girls, get so much attention so easily that it's almost impossible for men to really comprehend it. You might think the interaction you have with her is meaningful but she has had countless experiences like that, you're just another faceless orbiter who can be discarded and replaced in a day. It's over.

high iq, girls, especially attractive girls, get so much attention so easily that it's almost impossible for men to really comprehend it. You might think the interaction you have with her is meaningful but she has had countless experiences like that, you're just another faceless orbiter who can be discarded and replaced in a day. It's over.

every guy should have multiple fake female dating site accounts to understand how replaceable they are

every guy should have multiple fake female dating site accounts to understand how replaceable they are
someone should do tinder experiments every few months just to remind people.

you still have 700 to go man don't rope til you finish the cope.

stop this now, you just hurt yourself so bad

Just give up, there is no point of doing this to yourself

Just give up, there is no point of doing this to yourself

Like he said, he's already dead inside. What more does he have to lose at this point? He may as well show that, unlike foids, his word means something and keep going until he hits 1000.

Like he said, he's already dead inside. What more does he have to lose at this point? He may as well show that, unlike foids, his word means something and keep going until he hits 1000.

I am dead inside. I am 50 rejections away from being able to approach absolutely anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back