Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After 2years of joining this forum I still feel everyone here is mogging me

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
:fuk:
Everyone here have something in life or achieved a success in life (some are fakecels, some are rich, some are career-maxxed) only me left in oblivion without any thing in existance :feelsrope:.

I can't relate with anyone here more, you are all better than me :reeeeee:

If you regard incessant wageslaving and such to live as achieving something worthwhile, then most of us do indeed lifemog you; the average subhuman does not really need to be a total NEET hermit to be eternally mogged by most, though you being mogged by many in terms of social achievements and such is not very surprising... :feelsUgh:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

:fuk:
Everyone here have something in life or achieved a success in life (some are fakecels, some are rich, some are career-maxxed) only me left in oblivion without any thing in existance :feelsrope:.

I can't relate with anyone here more, you are all better than me :reeeeee:
I feel the same in all the "incel" communities I have joined.

It's kind of a special feeling you know.
I knew since elementary it was somewhat over.
I got truly blackpilled at 15/16.

I have 70 years ahead of me and I don't know what to fucking do

If you regard incessant wageslaving and such to live as achieving something worthwhile, then most of us do indeed lifemog you; the average subhuman does not really need to be a total NEET hermit to be eternally mogged by most, though you being mogged by many in terms of social achievements and such is not very surprising... :feelsUgh:
Cruel :cryfeels:

It's kind of a special feeling you know.
I knew since elementary it was somewhat over.
I got truly blackpilled at 15/16.

I have 70 years ahead of me and I don't know what to fucking do
Yes it's over from the beginning.

Most here are normies going to uni that are able to drive and have some sort of a support system. 5% of us have absolutely nothing going for us aka the Trucels

I've permanently lost the intellect that allowed me to live well for many years.

I didn't join this site for...several beliefs:

Co1

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "The \"I'll do whatever I want\" mentality is the very reason why DJT is in this predicament.\n\nA lawless, immoral man. Though I suppose his \"victory\" in 2016 is a symbol of the immorality of his right-wing supporters.",
"headline": "Trump: 'I'll do whatever I want' during Senate impeachment trial",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/trump-i-will...uring-senate-impeachment-trial-180257822.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 13 20:57:56 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Well, humans are individuals. Not all will react in the same way.",
"headline": "Texas inmate faces execution for killing prison supervisor",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/texas-inmate-faces-execution-killing-050358562.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 13 00:23:49 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Very racist execution. A White guy would've gotten a second chance.",
"headline": "Texas inmate executed for killing prison supervisor in 2003",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/texas-inmate-faces-execution-killing-050358562.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 13 00:22:40 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "GOPites are known liars.",
"headline": "For Gaetz to raise Hunter Biden's substance abuse is 'the pot calling the kettle black,' Johnson says",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/gaetz-hunter-biden-crack-cocaine-dui-pot-calling-kettle-185440338.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 13 00:19:22 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "American English.",
"headline": "Antonio Brown's pity party continues, as he blames everyone else for downfall in tweets",
"url": "https://sports.yahoo.com/antonio-br...ne-else-for-downfall-in-tweets-173308109.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Dec 11 20:38:24 UTC 2019"
},

I feel the same in all the "incel" communities I have joined.
many are filled with tall whitecels/rich NT kids who are just having a dry spell temporarily

I'm in college and alone, what's there to envy

Most here are normies going to uni that are able to drive and have some sort of a support system. 5% of us have absolutely nothing going for us aka the Trucels
man uni doesn't give the shit for me. it made my life hell without any money or jobs after grad :feelsrope:. it wasted my teen years and I wish I had entered the job market early instead. :feelsbadman:

Rookie numbers