Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After 10 years of gymmaxxing and showering this is what incels have to look forward to

I have not even an access to this status. :feelsohh:

Also bonus blackpill: look in the mirror on the right side of the image. She looks bored, prob downloaded Tinder shortly after the pic was taken

Betabuxx wagie only gets sexual acts every promotion. We will only ever be valued for what we can financially provide
Can't argue against facts. Seriously.

Gymmaxxers on suicidewatch i made a thread about this whole gymmaxing and everyone hated me for it which proves im right about it

Nice wooden floorboards, looks classy. :feelsohh:

We may often feel loneliness and pain, but these are the moments when I'm content that I'm not a low-tier normie and thus will never be able to get married.

Gymmaxxers on suicidewatch i made a thread about this whole gymmaxing and everyone hated me for it which proves im right about it
how is this related to gymmaxxing retard

So it's almost like prostitution?
But instead, he pays and provides for her every need and expense and doesn't get sex in return?
Basicly fwb, but you only benefit sometimes

Also bonus blackpill: look in the mirror on the right side of the image. She looks bored, prob downloaded Tinder shortly after the pic was taken

She also looks fat and unattractive.
Basicly fwb, but you only benefit sometimes

No, fwb doesn't have you paying for shit.

Marriage is 'sophisticated prostitution'. You aren't given a concrete price up front (so the expenditure is nebulous and extravagant), there may be children involved and if she leaves you must continue to pay her 'fees' despite not even receiving any services.

Its best to look at marriage as a lopsided legal contract between three companies. You, her and the state. The man and the woman merge to make a corporation and she and the state (who is the arbiter for whatever reason) are the sole beneficiaries. And unlike normal companies that may disband and go their separate ways, she can continue to draw from the man's earnings despite the contract being voided. It is a profoundly stupid deal for any man to take.

Last edited:
She also looks fat and unattractive.

No, fwb doesn't have you paying for shit.

Marriage is 'sophisticated prostitution'. You aren't given a concrete price up front (so the expenditure is nebulous and extravagant), there may be children involved and if she leaves you must continue to pay her 'fees' despite not even receiving any services.

Its best to look at marriage as a lopsided legal contract between three companies. You, her and the state. The man and the woman merge to make a corporation and she and the state (who is the arbiter for whatever reason) are the sole beneficiaries. And unlike normal companies that may disband and go their separate ways, she can continue to draw from the man's earnings despite the contract being voided. It is a profoundly stupid deal for any man to take.
Nowadays it’s only good to get a ceremonial marriage. A legal marriage is just asking to be cheated on and to be bankrupted

Do some guys actually like bjs more than sex?

OMG how degrading.

she also looks morbidly obese

Lmfao why do cucks do this? why ever stoop this low? why even stay in a relationship like that?

This could be you when you “ascend” with a 35 year old post-wall foid

I know my fate.

I would honestly rather suck start a shotgun than ever get to this point. This is just downright humiliating. She gave blowjobs to Chads in high school and college for FREE.

I would honestly rather suck start a shotgun than ever get to this point. This is just downright humiliating. She gave blowjobs to Chads in high school and college for FREE.
What age did most foids lose it in your school?

What age did most foids lose it in your school?
From what I overheard, around the range of 14-16. Some even around 13.

From what I overheard, around the range of 14-16. Some even around 13.
I find it hard to believe that any foid loses her virginity at 16, by that age they are 5-6 years into puberty and fully developed. 12-15 is when foids in my school lost it, no younger and no older than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back