Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Africans spread aids within China, girls still have sex with them regardless

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

v2-db9f3f2b3c1301229ed4136441cff3c1_720w.jpg

Fucking brutal, Chinese women just want to ride the cock carousel

Guy's a subhuman tho. Not even close to a Tyrone

lifefuel for @WØLF

Damn OP you are braindead and now on my ignore list. Congratulations

Damn OP you are braindead and now on my ignore list. Congratulations
Stay mad, because I'm gonna spread the truth regardless

0d0

@WØLF
@Uggo Mongo
@Dregster666

Notice the presence of cameras. This was done for popularity.

I shall tell you a secret kept during 600 years, the true reason why Ming treasure voyages have been stopped https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_treasure_voyages. Chinese men did not want to see same images 600 years ago. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It is really amusing that nobody understands why Chinese stopped their voyages in 15th century. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Maybe they wanted to impress their wives by importing exotic BBCs but the boats were overloaded with too much cock

Maybe they wanted to impress their wives by importing exotic BBCs but the boats were overloaded with too much cock
Chinese men were highly intelligent when they stopped contacts with western cultures. The same was true for Japanese men. :forcedsmile:
These men will die now :blackpill:

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)

Chinese men were highly intelligent when they stopped contacts with western cultures. The same was true for Japanese men. :forcedsmile:
These men will die now :blackpill:
It seems like intelligence is highly overrated

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

prolly chinese propaganda, chinese foids hate black men (god, even indians or anything who has dark skin)
but chinese foids hate their men even more :forcedsmile:

Look at his threads on ID it is always the same content: Going mad about black men having a chinese gf.
Wait really?

@Capable_Onion Thoughts?

Unless you're Asian yourself, why would you even care? :feelshaha:

Would you rather it be pigskins only?

Wait really?

@Capable_Onion Thoughts?

I only found out about this last night after looking through chinese news articles, I was surprised myself

Why are they fucking on a stage?

Cope
View attachment 492577
@WØLF
@Uggo Mongo
@Dregster666
This dude is worse than creamboi with this noodle obsession :fuk:

Wait really?

@Capable_Onion Thoughts?

No Nigger it has nothing to do with a "whitecel" being mad that gooks are willing to date black men :feelsjuice:

It's the fact that OP does nothing but spam this shit every single day. You talk shit and call @IncelCream a troll for doing the exact same thing, but in OP's case you have absolutely nothing to say? JFL

@Uggo Mongo look at this nigger exposing his bias as usual :feelsjuice:

So, it's JBB and not JBW in reality.

I can only imagine the deepthroats they do.
while chinese men rot playing video games on the pc

Wait really?

@Capable_Onion Thoughts?

He's black :feelshaha:
He's basically the BMAF version of @IncelCream

but chinese foids hate their men even more :forcedsmile:
Have seen noodles with curries where I live. And i'm talking dark short curries, not Chadpreet. It seems like noodlewhores would fuck anything, even engage in bestiality, rather than respect/date/fuck/marry their own men.

Also, there is an abnormal amount of very attractive noodles with midtier white guys, white guys that would never be able to get a white girl of similar looks. Seems to to be a trend.

Sad, really really sad.
I can only imagine the deepthroats they do.
while chinese men rot playing video games on the pc
RIP to ricemen, this is what happens when you don't control your women.

Cope

This dude is worse than creamboi with this noodle obsession :fuk:

No Nigger it has nothing to do with a "whitecel" being mad that gooks are willing to date black men :feelsjuice:

It's the fact that OP does nothing but spam this shit every single day. You talk shit and call @IncelCream a troll for doing the exact same thing, but in OP's case you have absolutely nothing to say? JFL

@Uggo Mongo look at this nigger exposing his bias as usual :feelsjuice:
Thanks for defending me :feelsLightsaber:

ThoughtfulCel is bias​

Have seen noodles with curries where I live. And i'm talking dark short curries, not Chadpreet. It seems like noodlewhores would fuck anything, even engage in bestiality, rather than respect/date/fuck/marry their own men.

Also, there is an abnormal amount of very attractive noodles with midtier white guys, white guys that would never be able to get a white girl of similar looks. Seems to to be a trend.

Sad, really really sad.
do you live in china?

I mean if you're different in an ethnically homogenous place you're always gonna call someone's attention, it just won't be many especially if culturally there's some prejudice against your looks/pheno.

do you live in china?

I mean if you're different in an ethnically homogenous place you're always gonna call someone's attention, it just won't be many especially if culturally there's some prejudice against your looks/pheno.
No, I live in North America, the place where odds favor you spotting an Alien over a noodlewhore with a ricecel.
And North America is hardly homogeneous, whites are practically minorities here as a whole, and the youngest generation (Gen Z) is majority nonwhite.

Noodles literally go out of their way to find mid tier white boys to date.

Last edited:
Blacks sold the ape out
Indeed :feelscomfy:

@ThoughtfulCel persona is an absolute mess, hating whites who protect gorillas from extinction while he simps for the black race that wants to eat gorillas and skin them alive :feelswhere:

Indeed :feelscomfy:

@ThoughtfulCel persona is an absolute mess, hating whites who protect gorillas from extinction while he simps for the black race that wants to eat gorillas and skin them alive :feelswhere:
He also turns a blind eye to other black men with other races of women

Sad, really really sad.

RIP to ricemen, this is what happens when you don't control your women.
I'm afraid you are right :forcedsmile:

Then he has the nerve to suggest that the only reason other posters think he's a negro is because of his gorilla gimmick and the "racist stereotype" of blacks looking like gorillas.

The lack of self-awareness is very real :fuk: he mocks whites,plays into the racebait threads and turns a blind eye whenever blacks are getting called out for their baboonery :feelswhat:

It's exceedingly obvious he's a black nationalist but he doesn't have the balls to just come out and say it.
My favorite part about bullying thoughtlesscel is when someone who's passive starts calling him out for what he is and then proceeds to go sit in a corner and stop posting for 8+ hrs :feelshaha: