Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL African Manlet trolls semi-nude Slut Walk whores

I knew it was gonna be this retard

He looks and sounds retarted, but he trolled these empowered womyns like a boss....All shortcels and manlets should learn from this man. He made them look like shit and specimens to laugh at.

It's so tiresome when I see leftists redefine and appropriate every fucking word we've been using for the past 100 years. Oh racist? Well sweetie POC can't be racist cause racism = power and prejudice. Queer? Um yeah it's some bullshit sexuality now instead of an insult. Slut? Slut is actually a positive trait we all possess since we own our bodies even virgins can be sluts. Fascist/nazi? Everyone to the right of Stalin.

He looks and sounds retarted, but he trolled these empowered womyns like a boss....All shortcels and manlets should learn from this man. He made them look like shit and specimens to laugh at.

Slut? Slut is actually a positive trait we all possess since we own our bodies even virgins can be sluts.
I was surprised that unlike Canadians, he wasn't accosted by white knights for repeatedly calling them sluts.
This young man was confronted by a rabid Slutwalk Toronto whore, and she threatened to lie to police and allege he was harassing her:

Oldie moldy.

Why is it mass shootings never take place in these situations, so easy to get a high score, and it would be like 95% female, but no the unimaginative opt for shooting up a school where you're likely to kill as many men and male incels as you are to kill stacies.

watching these videos made me realize most women have a lower than average iq tbh
who thought that allowing women to vote was a good idea?

Why is it mass shootings never take place in these situations, so easy to get a high score, and it would be like 95% female, but no the unimaginative opt for shooting up a school where you're likely to kill as many men and male incels as you are to kill stacies.
Lots of police on site, or probably the Jews and CIA wouldn't want their Angloskanks harmed by their patsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back