Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advocate Doogy Single Handedly Missed Every Point in Debunking my Inceldom and makes a Fool of Himself (Idiot)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Glaxiz117rd91

This is in response to the thread i made.

Ok let me explain to this autistic twat that not everything in life revolves around women & defending them online for karma points.

1. His first arguement claims i was the one starting all the "drama". No, that's not the case.

Here's just some of the drama that would take place when i was a child. Mostly caused by my cunt mother arguing with my family.

1. Family would lock me outside of the house while we would visit and their dogs would claw, bite, and jump on me.

2. They would throw rocks at our car when leaving

I got called a momma's boy repeatedly for siding with her.

I'll go into this further in another thread later.

2. I creeped out too many girls at school

Wrong. I never had the confidence to even talk in school. I would say 30 words tops the whole school year. (All caused by my cunt mother not properly socializing me as a kid) No, i never got into any fights. I did get jumped once back in first grade for no reason.

The reason i got "taken" out of school was because one of my siblings punched a kid that would always bully and pick on him. He got expelled and my mother and him werent allowed back on the premises. None of my family would take me to school so she eventually took me out. I will never forgive that cunt for doing that. She could have pulled up a street over and let me out. She was just too lazy.

Try again dumb twat.

3. No one wanted to hire me

read the sentence you dumb cunt. If you're on "Welfare" you cant earn income, look it up. Yes people did hire us to cut their grass, mow their laws, etc etc. That was over the hand "cash" which wasn't monitored by the government.

4. I would mope around about being single so thats why family never talked to me.

No, not at all. I would never get to hang out with them because none of them asked me to. Only time would be when me, my mother, and brother went somewhere and invited them. They would go swimming/out bowling/ etc etc but never ever invite me. I sat in my cousins house for 2 months once when our family went homeless and none of them bothered to say a word to me. (Once again, racist family) My sisters would call and ask how "so and so" is doing, but never me. I got left out on everything.

5. Mother cucked me because i was a toxic idiot and wanted to save any poor girl who showed interest in me

No not at all. I was always nice to girls, i was just shy and had no understanding of social dynamics so I never approached. If anything my family are the "toxic ones" , but that would take a novel sized book to explain everything, but i wont get into that today.

Bonus: My mother agrees abortion should be banned. So[UWSL] don't think for a second she's one of those "lookout for a sister" types :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

6. Incels have no motivation to do anything and under to impression that they shouldnt have to

That might be true for other incels but not for me. I actually hate people like that. I could never do anything because i was on welfare. Hence staying in my room and having no motivation.

7. Family treated me like a child because i would throw temper tantrums over not getting laid

:feelskek::feelskek:
is this guy serious? Does he actually think I would show my ass/get angry because I'm not getting laid? No. Keep in mind i have no sex drive advocate doofus so why would i be acting out over that? "You didnt give them a reason to like you" no, they didnt even give me a way for them to like me. My family treated me like a child because of me having no life (caused by them) and for no apparent reason. I would sit in my room moneymaxxing and they would assume all I did day to day was be lazy in sit in my room.

8. No emotional development and drama 24/7 was caused by "myself"

I tried connecting with family many many times. They would lock the door, tell me to get out of their rooms for no apparent reason. None of the "drama" was caused by me. I never started drama. Only if it was drama over something they did to me. That's it. I never learned to love and care because of this.

9. Mother kept me from everyone because she knew how unstable and fucked up i was.

No? I was always a nice, caring person who helped anyone. If anyone was unstable it was my brother who would act out and destroy shit and he got all the girls. Even to this day she is overprotective and says "if any girl tries something with you ill hurt her"

Try again twat.

10. He's got a slightly dark skin tone and calls himself ethnic.

Slightly darker?? No, way darker. Try being a black guy in an entire family of whites. You would be called names and treated different. You cant relate because you're the same color as your family. I got treated different by everyone and didnt get cared about like everyone else.

Got anymore arguements to throw at me? because i can keep going.

Last edited:
why do you even give that low functioning autist attention?

That guy is coping hard with his own inceldom

why do you even give that low functioning autist attention?
:yes::yes::yes:
Doggy is a full blown retard who only knows how to simp, his flow of thoughts are those of a 2yo, its enough seeing his interpretation of ops thread to see how detached from any logic he is.

Last edited:
Two autists going toe to toe:feelstastyman:

Guaranteed it took him at least an hour to make this, and his only point was 'just get a better life'.

Blackpill is one of those communities when pitched to the 'intellectuals' of the internet, will win over anyone on the fence because of how retarded the opposing point of view is.

View attachment 642470

Ok let me explain to this autistic twat that not everything in life revolves around women & defending them online for karma points.

1. His first arguement claims i was the one starting all the "drama". No, that's not the case.

Here's just some of the drama that would take place when i was a child. Mostly caused by my cunt mother arguing with my family.

1. Family would lock me outside of the house while we would visit and their dogs would claw, bite, and jump on me.

Wrong. I never had the confidence to even talk in school. I would say 30 words tops the whole school year. (All caused by my cunt mother not properly socializing me as a kid) No, i never got into any fights. I did get jumped once back in first grade for no reason.

The reason i got "taken" out of school was because one of my siblings punched a kid that would always bully and pick on him. He got expelled and my mother and him werent allowed back on the premises. None of my family would take me to school so she eventually took me out. I will never forgive that cunt for doing that. She could have pulled up a street over and let me out. She was just too lazy.

Try again dumb twat.

read the sentence you dumb cunt. If you're on "Welfare" you cant earn income, look it up. Yes people did hire us to cut their grass, mow their laws, etc etc. That was over the hand "cash" which wasn't monitored by the government.

4. I would mope around about being single so thats why family never talked to me.

No, not at all. I would never get to hang out with them because none of them asked me to. Only time would be when me, my mother, and brother went somewhere and invited them. They would go swimming/out bowling/ etc etc but never ever invite me. I sat in my cousins house for 2 months once when our family went homeless and none of them bothered to say a word to me. (Once again, racist family) My sisters would call and ask how "so and so" is doing, but never me. I got left out on everything.

5. Mother cucked me because i was a toxic idiot and wanted to save any poor girl who showed interest in me

No not at all. I was always nice to girls, i was just shy and had no understanding of social dynamics so I never approached. If anything my family are the "toxic ones" , but that would take a novel sized book to explain everything, but i wont get into that today.

Bonus: My mother agrees abortion should be banned. So[UWSL] don't think for a second she's one of those "lookout for a sister" types :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

6. Incels have no motivation to do anything and under to impression that they shouldnt have to

That might be true for other incels but not for me. I actually hate people like that. I could never do anything because i was on welfare. Hence staying in my room and having no motivation.

7. Family treated me like a child because i would throw temper tantrums over not getting laid

is this guy serious? Does he actually think I would show my ass/get angry because I'm not getting laid? No. Keep in mind i have no sex drive advocate doofus so why would i be acting out over that? "You didnt give them a reason to like you" no, they didnt even give me a way for them to like me. My family treated me like a child because of me having no life (caused by them) and for no apparent reason. I would sit in my room moneymaxxing and they would assume all I did day to day was be lazy in sit in my room.

I tried connecting with family many many times. They would lock the door, tell me to get out of their rooms for no apparent reason. None of the "drama" was caused by me. I never started drama. Only if it was drama over something they did to me. That's it. I never learned to love and care because of this.

9. Mother kept me from everyone because she knew how unstable and fucked up i was.

No? I was always a nice, caring person who helped anyone. If anyone was unstable it was my brother who would act out and destroy shit and he got all the girls. Even to this day she is overprotective and says "if any girl tries something with you ill hurt her"

Try again twat.

Slightly darker?? No, way darker. Try being a black guy in an entire family of whites. You would be called names and treated different. You cant relate because you're the same color as your family. I got treated different by everyone and didnt get cared about like everyone else.

You have significant challenges in your life and you're doing what you can about it.

Doogycel seeks attention by trashing people behind their back.

You are not the same.

We love you bro. (No homo.)

Hug pepe

Its all too boring to read since the replies, debunks, or whatever they are, are too speculative, being grounded on literal nothing.

What I'm curious about is, wasnt he supposed to draw comics a while back?

i wonder why he doesnt focking improve his doodling.

This is actually something that restrictive welfare does to people, I know a lot of hardworking people that turned into lazy bums when they got on welfare because the moment you can do a little bit of work you will have to word very hard for only slightly more money (you won't find good jobs if you have a gap on your CV, even toilets are affected by this, I know a highly educated toilet who is struggling to find skilled work despite being a scientist.)

My main impression of "anti-incels" is that these people all simply lack empathy. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i wonder why he doesnt focking improve his doodling.

This is modern minimalist standards, in fact it's a lot better than professional doodlers who make even shittier tier doodles.

A lot of them are actually lazy, I have a doodler friend from Taipei and she told me that minimalism and simplistic doodling is generally preferred because it's easier and quicker to make.

The only place where you see high levels of art these days is in video games, music album covers, manga, Etc. Actual "art" is often kindergarten-level these days. :feelswhat::blackpill:

View attachment 642470

Try again dumb twat.

Try again twat.

There is no way to argue with someone like him. He's using devices which already make you look bad from the start. The only way to get a slimy greeseball like him is to pigeon hole him by creating some sort of alt user who agrees with him, and if he allows other "special guests" to ask Incels questions, then you take the mainstream position, develop good arguments to make Incels look like the villian and lastly, once you've built his trust, all of a sudden, when he has you back on his website or form, start saying things like:

"I've switched positions, something happened to me in my personal life, may I tell you all about it...? "[UWSL]And then smash everything he has previously said to pieces. You keep maintaining the position that you are frequent sex-haver, Chad or something, because that is the only thing that allows them to take your seriously, but all of a sudden the alt starts arguing for Inceldom and telling the host he has been a "nasty, uncaring bully" etc etc. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But I doubt he would let an embarrassing affair like that back up onto his site would he?[/UWSL]

Last edited:
You have significant challenges in your life and you're doing what you can about it.

Doogycel seeks attention by trashing people behind their back.

You are not the same.

We love you bro. (No homo.)

View attachment 642571
that hug looks like you were kissing him. Is that normal? Gas awaits for you boyo

View attachment 642470

Try again dumb twat.

Try again twat.

Read every single letter. Truely black pilled. 10/10

jfl you actually read that shit?