Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Advice on how to make friends

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Over the past few years I've experimented on making friends, mainly online and today I wanna share the info I've learned.

When it comes to making friends never let them know how much you enjoy being around them, let it remain a mystery with a few hints and cookie crumbs left about when you talk to them. I've discovered that once your friend knows you like them and want to be around them they lose an immense amount of respect for you and stop trying to earn your affection.

When you're talking to your friends online never respond quickly or immediately but don't wait long either. Make it so they're on edge waiting for your reply, this will make them more obsessed with wanting for your social validation and approval

Never contact them first, wait for them to contact you. Never share too much personal info with them, but ask questions in a natural way without overdoing it so you can learn more about them and later bring up things about them occasionally which will allow them to know you've listened.

Relationships are power dynamics in all cases. Never allow the other person to take power.

Go VR and use a Chad avatar

Sounds like red pill stuff. :redpill::redpill:

Sounds like red pill stuff. :redpill::redpill:
Not really. Just what I've noticed after failed and not failed relationships. Everything is a power dynamic.

Thats how the jews took over

Thanks jew

Works only online and with anime avi without face and voice revealing and saying you are 18yo Egirl

Works only online and with anime avi without face and voice revealing and saying you are 18yo Egirl
I've experimented and that's not true. You just gotta see yourself as an actor playing a role and not yourself.

yeah, you're supposed to act "busy" at all times, just like in real life

because anyone who isn't already busy with endless friends and flings is clearly an incel loser that should be ostracized

the only friendz i made itz bc we played in bandz or smoked weed together

yeah, you're supposed to act "busy" at all times, just like in real life

because anyone who isn't already busy with endless friends and flings is clearly an incel loser that should be ostracized
The point is you have to convince them you're superior so they want your validation. You don't even have to be superior, it's all about acting.

Ok i will try this out in a nightclub soon

I'm lucky enough to have one real friend. I hate fake-ass friends so I won't be friends with normienniggers:feelsUgh:

Ok i will try this out in a nightclub soon
Don't, only works as you start to develop a friendship with people. Not in short bursts and it's not social skills as it is relationship building skills.

no once contacts me first, OP. even if i contact someone first, they usually don't respond.

Start doing drugs. You will meet people that way.

no once contacts me first, OP. even if i contact someone first, they usually don't respond.
Brutal and I know how you feel. It sucks so much being alone.

bro who gives af? Just be careful af.

We are destined to rot, so let's make it enjoyable at least.
Drugs don't seem fun tho. I've never taken any or drank.

I don't want to be shot while negotiating a marijuana deal
First off, most plugs don't negotiate, they have set prices.

Secondly, they aren't just gonna shot you for no fucking reason.

Having friends is for fags

Real friends like you for who you are, no need to play a role to impress them

First off, most plugs don't negotiate, they have set prices.

Secondly, they aren't just gonna shot you for no fucking reason.
I always knew that you was a drug dealer

Indeed. Also don’t put more effort in conversations than them, don’t write wall of texts unless they do, don’t say you don’t have many friends. Ghost them from time to time.

Indeed. Also don’t put more effort in conversations than them, don’t write wall of texts unless they do, don’t say you don’t have many friends. Ghost them from time to time.

what do I actually talk to them about tho? i have literally no interests/hobbies

what do I actually talk to them about tho? i have literally no interests/hobbies
The normiest stuff you personally can have an interest in. I was the same but in order to survive socially I picked up said friends’ interests at one point when we were only acquaintances but without letting them know they were responsible for that. I talk about the same things with friends usually just in a different fashion sometimes.they won’t notice that and you will notice that they don’t recall or get tired about that if it’s something they like to talk about. Never agree with them on everything but also don’t have too edgy opinions unless they are similar. The main point is to keep bluffing that it just so happens you have similar interests.
Politics, pop culture, anime, games, music, food are good starting points and normies won’t go deeper than that.

Last edited:
The normiest stuff you can have an interest in. I was the same but in order to survive socially I picked up said friends’ interests at one point when we were only acquaintances but without letting them know they were responsible for that. I talk about the same things with friends usually just in a different fashion sometimes.they won’t notice that and you will notice that they don’t recall or get tired about that if it’s something they like to talk about. Never agree with them on everything but also don’t have too edgy opinions unless they are similar. The main point is to keep bluffing that it just so happens you have similar interests.
Politics, pop culture, anime, games, music, food are good starting points and normies won’t go deeper than that.
thanks mate. my parents are hosting a party tonight, this girl my age is coming. i'll try and apply it on her, perhaps? fingers crossed

thanks mate. my parents are hosting a party tonight, this girl my age is coming. i'll try and apply it on her, perhaps? fingers crossed
Good luck! Just don’t stress too much. If you aren’t normie at least in looks I doubt you will ever get out of the friend zone tho

No social media = No friends