Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @mods Ban the FUCKING fakecel foid infiltrators already!!!

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
@annarichuu
@Mariam

Why still wait for info???? Reject these obvious foid infiltrator accounts already ffs mods, instead of allowing them to exist and browse this supposedly incel space. They don't belong here with truecels like me who have nothing. Since when did .is allow foids, but penalize truecels like me so harshly? If you're going to enforce the rules, enforce ALL of them not just selectively use them to bully truecels like me while you get to talk to foids.

Mods are fucking them rn that’s why

Ikr, they literally penalized me for saying 'Ok'

Mods are fucking them rn that’s why
If they're going to enforce the rules so harshly on me, so be it. But why not uphold all of the rules? Why are mods ABOVE the rules?

They surely came from IncelTears, and knowing how grotesque and fat many of them can be, I would not want them sliding in my DM.

They surely came from IncelTears, and knowing how grotesque and fat many of them can be, I would not want them sliding in my DM.
Kek. But they're still foids nonetheless who don't get their accounts rejected, yet mods instead focus their efforts on warning truecels like me while leaving foids unpunished?

They are already banned, cant you see the crossed line in their names ?

waiting for info account rejection. It means mods still get to converse with them for whatever purposes.

@annarichuu
@Mariam
View attachment 1105863
View attachment 1105864

Why still wait for info???? Reject these obvious foid infiltrator accounts already ffs mods, instead of allowing them to exist and browse this supposedly incel space. They don't belong here with truecels like me who have nothing. Since when did .is allow foids, but penalize truecels like me so harshly? If you're going to enforce the rules, enforce ALL of them not just selectively use them to bully truecels like me while you get to talk to foids.
ok
ok

Kek. But they're still foids nonetheless who don't get their accounts rejected, yet mods instead focus their efforts on warning truecels like me while leaving foids unpunished?
Weird. There is much evidence that involuntary celibate women are not a thing. If we go by this premise, none of them should be welcomed here.

@annarichuu
@Mariam
View attachment 1105863
View attachment 1105864

and look at this nigga
Screenshot 2024 03 27 113555

Weird. There is much evidence that involuntary celibate women are not a thing. If we go by this premise, none of them should be welcomed here.
They aren't a thing. Additionally, that isn't the question here. It is within the forum rules that females are not allowed here. So if mods actually properly enforced them, they should be rejected instantly.

waiting for info account rejection. It means mods still get to converse with them for whatever purposes.
both are banned now, look at their accs

both are banned now, look at their accs
Why does it take me having to make an entire thread about it for them to get banned?? Shouldn't this be done automatically by moderation team?

As a regular user, why do i have to call out the infiltrators when it should be in the duty of the mod team anyways

They aren't a thing. Additionally, that isn't the question here. It is within the forum rules that females are not allowed here. So if mods actually properly enforced them, they should be rejected instantly.
And they won't get allowed. "Waiting for info" is just part of the process. They are going to get banned as soon as the mods learn that they are women. Are you sure you are not making a mountain out of a molehill?

Why does it take me having to make an entire thread about it for them to get banned?? Shouldn't this be done automatically by moderation team?

As a regular user, why do i have to call out the infiltrators when it should be in the duty of the mod team anyways
How can you be so certain they're foids ? Where's the evidence ?

Exactly the correct questions.

We are simply investigating the matter more thoroughly.

Jfl, @Mariam is confirmed foid you can ask a mod, because we plebian users can't see any of the stuff and have to rely on mods to do everything.

Not just these two but I had to ALSO call out https://incels.is/members/chii333.62472 @chii333, which is a confirmed foid when you looked at their "about me" (self admission to being a 17 year old asian foid) for a mod to ban them. They should be able to find and ban the infiltrators themselves.

Why am I doing the work for them with no reward at all, not only that but also get punished as a result?

Last edited:
Don't let them register if they're holes obviously, but let them browse and seethe, tbhngl. It must be torturous for a woman to not be able to talk, especially when she has so much bitching to do.

Jfl, @Mariam is confirmed foid you can ask a mod, because we plebian users can't see any of the stuff and have to rely on mods to do everything.

Not just these two but I had to ALSO call out https://incels.is/members/chii333.62472 @chii333, which is a confirmed foid when you looked at their "about me" (self admission to being a 17 year old asian foid) for a mod to ban them. They should be able to find and ban the infiltrators themselves.

Why am I doing the work for them with no reward at all, not only that but also get punished as a result?
This is the Internet, people can be anyone they want and conceal their entire identity from everyone. It could all just be a lie.

Not just these two but I had to ALSO call out https://incels.is/members/chii333.62472 @chii333, which is a confirmed foid when you looked at their "about me" (self admission to being a 17 year old asian foid) for a mod to ban them. They should be able to find and ban the infiltrators themselves, why am I doing the work for them with no reward at all, not only that but also get punished as a result?
You list your discord in your custom title, the custom title isn't for that. What if a foid should add you and then you were able to converse with a foid in that way? It wouldn't be fair to the rest of us that don't use discord.

You list your discord in your custom title, the custom title isn't for that. What if a foid should add you and then you were able to converse with a foid in that way? It wouldn't be fair to the rest of us that don't use discord.
Not that it happens but even under the assumption it happens, you'd be self handicapping yourself, because no one is stopping you from getting discord. Which is different for mods because there is something stopping me from being mod. Even if I wanted to, I can't be mod as it's simply not my choice nor within my power. Therefore it is not analogous.

I wish for a more vigilant moderation that bans infiltrator foids and is more transparent about what is going on. And also respects the rules of the forum and does not presume themselves to be above said rules. Is that too much to ask for?

Last edited:
Don't let them register if they're holes obviously, but let them browse and seethe, tbhngl. It must be torturous for a woman to not be able to talk, especially when she has so much bitching to do.
My God, so true. Women are used to having the entire internet to complain. They get here and quickly realize this is not a comfort zone for them. So their egos get hurt and they need to go somewhere else to have their opinions validated, namely IncelTears. I love this place.

Not that it happens but even under the assumption it happens, you'd be self handicapping yourself, because no one is stopping you from getting discord. Which is different for mods because even if I wanted to, I can't be mod. Therefore it is not analogous.
Yes but many of us are concerned about our image and reputation. Transsexual activists use the app as a grooming tool. If I were to use it I would feel I would lose a certain "coolness cachet." You see right now I consider myself quite cool and above it all, but if I registered a discord account such would not be the case. Yet this does not seem to trouble you, therefore it is not fair for you to list your discord here when presumably you only do so so that people unable to register an account (females most likely) can add you and then contact you through discord, this an unfair advantage.

Yes but many of us are concerned about our image and reputation. Transsexual activists use the app as a grooming tool. If I were to use it I would feel I would lose a certain "coolness cachet." You see right now I consider myself quite cool and above it all, but if I registered a discord account such would not be the case. Yet this does not seem to trouble you, therefore it is not fair for you to list your discord here when presumably you only do so so that people unable to register an account (females most likely) can add you and then contact you through discord, this an unfair advantage.
You're a cool guy regardless of whether you have discord (in my eyes), however here you are entirely self-handicapping yourself for whatever reason you may have to not want to use discord. And that is under the hypothetical assumption that females do add me on discord.

If you wanted to go down this line of argument, it is also simply incomparable to contrast me having discord (even if IT IS unfair, which it isn't since you can get it yourself) to any one of you having mod. I'm just a nobody on .is. Mods hold all the power and thus can forecefully talk to any potential foids here. While I have no power at all. It is evident that these 2 things are not comparable in the slightest.

Overall, the disparity between power of a user and a mod isn't the issue here. The issue is mods being ABOVE the rules here for their own benefit. Why is that allowed to be the case?

Last edited:
Exactly.

Its the same as being banned so I’m not sure what he’s whining about?

Exactly.

Is there any difference between banned and waiting for info ?

There is otherwise there wouldn't have been any need for them to change the aforementioned 2 accounts in the original post to now be "banned" instead of "waiting for info."

They are 2 different things.

Exactly.

Plus even were Master to delete their accounts entirely if they want to be here badly enough they’ll just hop on a VPN or go ovER to their Chad’s house or their job site and make a new account from there and become everyone’s best new “brocel” that no one will evER suspect is a Foid next time around.

Letting them keep their waiting for info banned accounts keeps them contained and controlled and not more deeply infiltrating the site as Numb and Tahlia did.

You're a cool guy regardless of whether you have discord (in my eyes), however here you are entirely self-handicapping yourself for whatever reason you may have to not want to use discord. And that is under the hypothetical assumption that females do add me on discord.

If you wanted to go down this line of argument, it is also simply incomparable to contrast me having discord (even if IT IS unfair, which it isn't since you can get it yourself) to any one of you having mod. I'm just a nobody on .is. Mods hold all the power and thus can forecefully talk to any potential foids here. While I have no power at all. It is evident that these 2 things are not comparable in the slightest.

Overall, the disparity between power of a user and a mod isn't the issue here. The issue is mods being ABOVE the rules here for their own benefit. Why is that allowed to be the case?
Your words give me much to ponder. In the meantime I will have to continue my investigations in the ways that I have been instructed, keeping a vigilant eye towards weeding out any would be infiltrators, I'm 'fraid that "Request for Information" remains the most diligent way this can be achieved.

Your words give me much to ponder. In the meantime I will have to continue my investigations in the ways that I have been instructed, keeping a vigilant eye towards weeding out any would be infiltrators, I'm 'fraid that "Request for Information" remains the most diligent way this can be achieved.
Good luck with your investigations and I hope you can get all the infiltrators as soon as possible

Plus even were Master to delete their accounts entirely if they want to be here badly enough they’ll just hop on a VPN or go ovER to their Chad’s house or their job site and make a new account from there and become everyone’s best new “brocel” that no one will evER suspect is a Foid next time around.

Letting them keep their waiting for info banned accounts keeps them contained and controlled and not more deeply infiltrating the site as Numb and Tahlia did.
Sure :feelsclown:

Sigh...

How about we just enjoy some clussy while uggo moggo clears up the infiltrators?

:feelsthink: :bigbrain: :feelscomfy:

They might get impatient and try to circumvent it using VPNs etc. anyway.

None at all as far as I’m aware.

@The Enforcer even once had me demod and ban him to test it out.

I believe he discovered that banned users could PM and receive PM’s as well so again it’s the exact same state as being under an RFI but just by a different name.

None at all as far as I’m aware.

@The Enforcer even once had me demod and ban him to test it out.

I believe he discovered that banned users could PM and receive PM’s as well so again it’s the exact same state as being under an RFI but just by a different name.
Whats a RFI ?

Whats a RFI ?
Request for information

It’s what OP is complaining about.

However it’s not simply Foids that get placed under it at times but dudes too.

I even was placed under it myself before being allowed to join.

It’s basically used to figure out why someone is here or to try and properly evaluate sus accounts like say if the user’s name sounds too faggy or they have a very masculine username but are using a Foid named email address.

In the last case it may very well be a dumb bitch using her own email account in a not very well thought out LARP attempt.

Or…

It may be some poor bastard that simply signed up under an email account using his oneitis name or hell maybe even it’s his mother’s email account and he was just too lazy or unwilling to create his own.

But seriously tho idk why these hoes gotta put a female name as their user and then get banned like they have 0 iq

Tell them you're a foid and they'll stop (but might make you fuck them and eventually find out)