Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for fucking hookers?

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Seriously considering fucking hookers. I believe that this is a necessary part of becoming truly blackpilled because although I am constantly aware that I am ugly and short, I do not think that I will be able to fully internalize this message without fucking a hooker which would essentially be a physical form of accepting that it is over.

I'm not looking for any sex tips, I will just let her do all of the work. What I am looking for is advice in maximising pleasure and minimizing risk (getting ripped off, catching VD, etc).

Thanks in advance.

Get vaccinated against HPV, but you don't have to think much about the other STDs, they're not dangerous for men if you catch them on time so just get tested for everything after a couple of months (but really do that, syphillis isn't dangerous early on but in 15 years time it'll fuck with your nervous system and turn you into a vegetable). Don't fuck her anally because even if she's got HIV, you probably won't get it even without condom unless you have anal sex or she has a wound so if you're willing to take the risk to maximize the pleasure, you don't have to use a condom (still, use your judgement, if she looks like a malnourished crackwhore, she probably has HIV and an enourmous viral load), but even HIV isn't a death sentence, just a gigantic inconvenience if you catch it on time.
Venereal diseases are just a boogeyman, we wouldn't be here if fucking was that dangerous.

Last edited: