Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for ethnic females: stay within your boundaries

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
Being with your racial type determines the overall success rate and vitality of your offspring. However, you choose white chads because they look better. Not the best solution to the problem of racial degradation.

I highly agree and I say this as a mixed race person myself. People need to stick to their own kind. Biracial males always come out ugly and subhuman looking and they tend to have identity issues and feel like they don't belong anywhere. I wouldn't wish being biracial on my worst enemy. White men need to stop being desperate and hooking up with ugly black, brown, and asian chicks. It will only fuel their hypergamy. And it won't solve any real problems. The males may fulfill their desire for sex and relationships but they will have inferior children that won't belong anywhere and they will end up regretting their choices in the long run. It's very dysgenic and is bad for society.

spot on. females are also the issue. not just BBC's and other ethnics