Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adult relationships are cope and cringey

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is. - Michel Houellebecq
In his analysis of the capitalist mode of production, Marx distinguishes between the use value and the exchange value of a commodity. He defines use value as the actual worth you get from the usefulness of a commodity, how much it satisfies your needs. The exchange value, however, is the value of the commodity as it's exchanged on the market for other commodities or money. In capitalist economies, the exchange value of a commodity is determined by the amount of labor it takes to produce it. The problem with capitalist societies is that it obscures this distinction between use value and exchange value. People focus only on the exchange value and because of this think money has inherent value. This leads to a society where people only want to create profits, rather than satisfying actual human needs.

Houellebecq says that the sexual "liberation" of the 60's sought to create sexual communism where everyone is equal, but really it created sexual capitalism. It's lead to the commodification of sex and inequality worse than third world shitholes, so I think this comparison is appropriate. Whenever I bring up that foids hit the wall at an average age of 24 and become worthless, there is always a bunch of simps here saying "the wall is cope. she still has dozens of options. she still spends decades like a rockstar fucking smoking hot partners, handpicking them on tinder like a menu. what did you have?"

And herein lies the problem. The value of foids is taken to be not their actual use value: the attractiveness of their bodies, ability to love, and potential to make healthy babies. Their value is taken to be the exchange value: how valuable they are on the market and how much work you have to put in to get one. Basically, the idea that foids even matter past the age of 24 is just a social construct that they've created in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. If you take the exchange value of foids to be their actual value, you are just a delusional foid worshipper.

The times that I actually touch grass or go outside and inevitably see couples, I become visibly enraged when I see teenagers walking around holding hands, and it's enough to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. But when I see adult couples trying to cope with their aging and act like young people, it's just cringe. I get secondhand embarrassment: For the guy thinking his old ran through foid is actually anything other than a liability for divorce rape, that it can somehow make up for all those lonely teenage years, and for the foid thinking she is still attractive. JFL. Once you're an adult you might as well just stay an incel. There's literally no difference once you get old. When you're not a teenager, all of life just becomes a preparation for death. The goal of life is missed.

Last edited:
Even though grannies have zero redeeming qualities that would benefit soyciety, other than the fact they have holes between their legs, they're still treated like royals and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. It's not fair.

Even though grannies have zero redeeming qualities that would benefit soyciety, other than the fact they have holes between their legs, they're still treated like royals and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. It's not fair.
i thought u were going to exterminate all grannies. what happened? did u get approached by some 50+ yo cougar or what

marriage is the biggest example of a cope that adults meme into existence as a way of lying to themselves about adult relationships mattering in any way, thinking a meaningless piece of paper legitimizes having an extended relationship with some used up whore, which will never work out and never last as long as you're no longer young and the foid is no longer a virgin.

relationships are only worthwhile if you are still a teenager and the femoid that you're with had no previous partners, otherwise it's just make belief larping that there is any whimsicality left while your biology depreciates in its qualities (physical attractiveness, energy, thirst for life and exploration).

marriage is the biggest example of a cope that adults meme into existence as a way of lying to themselves about adult relationships mattering in any way, thinking a meaningless piece of paper legitimizes having an extended relationship with some used up whore, which will never work out and never last as long as you're no longer young and the foid is no longer a virgin.

relationships are only worthwhile if you are still a teenager and the femoid that you're with had no previous partners, otherwise it's just make belief larping that there is any whimsicality left while your biology depreciates in its qualities (physical attractiveness, energy, thirst for life and exploration).
Giga iq

i thought u were going to exterminate all grannies. what happened? did u get approached by some 50+ yo cougar or what
What are you talking about?

Yup, use value deteriorates with age and number of previous users, just like cars, clothes and most other consumables. A female virgin over 24 y/o could be suitable LTR material, but it's practically impossible to find them. Alternatively a ran-through foid could have use value that transends her sexual worth, e.g., she allows you to freely use her economic reosurces or social capital

Otherwise romance with another man's leftovers is a pathetic situation, especially when the female is more than 22 - 23 y/o. If you weren't the first, romance over FWB is worse (unless you don't mind being cucked). There's no inherent value that used pussy provides in post-wall stage. The innocence phase will be over for the female by then. All you will have left is a loose pussy attached to a brain fried by +10 years of consistent sexual exp. with various men. At best it's only worth a quick pump and dump or FWB

Last edited:
Yes use value deteriorates with age and number of previous users, just like cars, clothes and most other consumables. A female virgin over 24 y/o could be suitable LTR material, but it's practically impossible to find them. Alternatively, a used female could have use value that transends her sexual worth, e.g., she allows you to freely use her economic reosurces or social capital

Otherwise romance with another man's leftovers is a pathetic situation, especially when the female is over 25 y/o. If you weren't the first, LTR over pump and dump is worse. There's no inherent value that used pussy provides after "the wall" hits. The innocence phase will be over for the female. All you will have left is a loose pussy attached to a brain fried by +10 years of constant sex with various men. At best it's only worth a quick pump and dump or FWB
100% agreed, read every word.

The bible clearly states that non-virgins who somehow sneak their way into marriage are to be stoned to death.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

All relationships are transactional, it’s just that normies pretend that they aren’t, kek

Relationships are pointless unless the female's virginity is intact. Every man that a woman sleeps leaves a permanent impression on her that never goes away. But even then most women have no real concept of the value of virginity because feminists told them it doesn't matter and they need to ride the cock carousel to get "experience".

An an oldcel, a relationship with a young 18-23 y.o. Stacy or even cute Becky can partially compensate for the lack of teenage relationships but its unreal if you aren't rich, popular, handsome or strong.

12-16 years range will always be the most important, formidable and wonderful for the start of relationships. Even if clownworld tells that you aren't mature enough :soy: for relationships.
So called 'maturity' kills spontaneity, vigor and desire to explore and discover new things.

12-16 years range will always be the most important, formidable and wonderful for the start of relationships. Even if clownworld tells that you aren't mature enough :soy: for relationships.
So called 'maturity' kills spontaneity, vigor and desire to explore and discover new things.

fucking brutal as hell post. Giga brutal and giga IQ.

If i could get a 24-25 year old foid i would be thrilled, i don't ask for much.

So true! I used to be hopeful about marriage now I see it as a waste of time the same goes for 'ascending' with a cumbucket who has more experience than I could gain in multiple lifetimes. The best ROI is when both parties are still young and sensitive not old and gray.

Marriage, the gentle affirmation of the aging process. Two people come together and alleviate the onerous tensions caused by their banality and mediocrity in a quaint display of contractual intimacy.
Brutal, High IQcel , give me book recommendations that influenced your worldview and rationality or that you hold dear the most.

In his analysis of the capitalist mode of production, Marx distinguishes between the use value and the exchange value of a commodity. He defines use value as the actual worth you get from the usefulness of a commodity, how much it satisfies your needs. The exchange value, however, is the value of the commodity as it's exchanged on the market for other commodities or money. In capitalist economies, the exchange value of a commodity is determined by the amount of labor it takes to produce it. The problem with capitalist societies is that it obscures this distinction between use value and exchange value. People focus only on the exchange value and because of this think money has inherent value. This leads to a society where people only want to create profits, rather than satisfying actual human needs.

Houellebecq says that the sexual "liberation" of the 60's sought to create sexual communism where everyone is equal, but really it created sexual capitalism. It's lead to the commodification of sex and inequality worse than third world shitholes, so I think this comparison is appropriate. Whenever I bring up that foids hit the wall at an average age of 24 and become worthless, there is always a bunch of simps here saying "the wall is cope. she still has dozens of options. she still spends decades like a rockstar fucking smoking hot partners, handpicking them on tinder like a menu. what did you have?"

And herein lies the problem. The value of foids is taken to be not their actual use value: the attractiveness of their bodies, ability to love, and potential to make healthy babies. Their value is taken to be the exchange value: how valuable they are on the market and how much work you have to put in to get one. Basically, the idea that foids even matter past the age of 24 is just a social construct that they've created in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. If you take the exchange value of foids to be their actual value, you are just a delusional foid worshipper.

The times that I actually touch grass or go outside and inevitably see couples, I become visibly enraged when I see teenagers walking around holding hands, and it's enough to put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. But when I see adult couples trying to cope with their aging and act like young people, it's just cringe. I get secondhand embarrassment: For the guy thinking his old ran through foid is actually anything other than a liability for divorce rape, that it can somehow make up for all those lonely teenage years, and for the foid thinking she is still attractive. JFL. Once you're an adult you might as well just stay an incel. There's literally no difference once you get old. When you're not a teenager, all of life just becomes a preparation for death. The goal of life is missed.
Brutal and based.

The use-value of a foid is to make healthy babies while abstaining from being a shrieking harpy and turning the household into a hellscape while the kids are still small.

That means foids should be used for procreation in their teens (e.g. as 14-yo virgins) all though their late teens. A 20yo foid is supposed to be done having kids, she is now useful only for breastfeeding and menial tasks around the house.

The idea that a 30-something foid is supposed to be someone's girlfriend is a supermassive blackhole of cringe. By 30, in the latest, a foid is supposed to be welcoming her grandkids. Her life should then be centered around her descendants, her family, and not on dating apps, work, school or whatever.

A relationship is nothing more than a convenient tool for manipulating and controlling others. It's an opportunity for you to exert your dominance and satisfy your own selfish desires at the expense of another person's well-being.

The key to a successful relationship is to constantly manipulate your partner into doing what you want while pretending to care about their feelings.

Remember, love is just a lie that people tell themselves to make themselves feel better. In reality, everyone is just looking out for their own interests, and you should do the same if you want to come out on top.