Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God I hate grannies so much

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Foids over 25 are practically like ancient decaying relics. They're no different than witches, yet for some reason, they still act like young foids. The entitlement of these cretins. Even though they lost the only value they have, their looks, they still demand soyciety to coddle them and treat them like princesses. Personally, I have never been attracted to an old hag. Maybe I'm just not high-T enough or I'm not a weird person, but all I can say is that, if you attracted to grannies over 25, you're not normal.

My sister was 33 when she was actively making TikToks and dancing in front of it while she has a son

My sister was 33 when she was actively making TikToks and dancing in front of it while she has a son
My condolences to her son.

My condolences to her son.
She dates a trannie and the son is mentally disabled because of her retarded education
He's being turned into a feminist by her

She dates a trannie and the son is mentally disabled because of her retarded education
He's being turned into a feminist by her
Grannies shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Holy shit. How do you resist roping or homicide at that point?

Foids over 25 are practically like ancient decaying relics. They're no different than witches, yet for some reason, they still act like young foids. The entitlement of these cretins. Even though they lost the only value they have, their looks, they still demand soyciety to coddle them and treat them like princesses. Personally, I have never been attracted to an old hag. Maybe I'm just not high-T enough or I'm not a weird person, but all I can say is that, if you attracted to grannies over 25, you're not normal.
If she has wrinkles or graying hair I'm not touching that hag.

i dont want be anywhere near an old bitch

And they still won't give us a chance. They would rather be celibate for the rest of their witch lives rather than giving a non-Chad a chance.