Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Adult foid reminisces on her time with a 14 year old Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL! You can't make this shit up!

The Chad lost his virginity at 12, these people do exist.
If the roles were reversed everyone would be calling her a pedophile, just imagine:
When I was 19 I was messing around with a girl who I thought was older than she was (she seriously looked 20ish, and was suave enough to be 25). We got close to having sex, but I found out she was fucking 14?!! NOPE!!
edit: Girl had huge tits and ass. She later told me she lost her virginity when she was about 12!! That girl knew exactly what to say way too often. She was way beyond his age in sexal knowledge (definitely more mature than me in that department).
I think back on our time together pretty damn fondly actually and hope she is doing well.

Cucktears fags won't go near this.

lol if u werent a victim of statutory rape just lol

Fucking [RageFuel] tier bullshit, not only does she still reminisce about him, I hate hearing about how Chads lost their virginity and had female affection at such a young age. I was playing football, Pokemon, and Team Fortress 2 at that fucker's age. Fucking lucky piece of shit. I hate how I will never get to experience this.

If I fucked a 14 year old girl that looked "mature" with me being 18 years old, I guarantee you the popo would be breaking down my door, screaming in my face as they handcuff me and beat the shit out of me, and throwing me in jail with a bunch of subhuman savages for half a lifetime. The double standard here is just fucking atrocious, if the roles were reversed people would be screaming for his (her) head.

Last edited:
Cucktears fags won't go near this.
But you can see that they're viewing the thread right now. Of course, they won't say shit. They don't have shit to say. Lmao.

I just hate that society

That's the age that kids start to discover masturbation and so the moment he showed any interest in sex a Stacy jumped him.
This is on point tbh.

But you can see that they're viewing the thread right now. Of course, they won't say shit. They don't have shit to say. Lmao.
They accuse us of cherrypicking when in fact they do the exact same thing.

Fucking cowardly pieces of shit.

I was randomly watching some National Geographic show about some African or South American tribe. The tribe would take young foids out and run a train on them. All the men would fuck the foids.

They interviewed an older foid, and she said the highlight of her life was when she was younger and all the men ran a train on her. Nope, not her childhood, not having kids or getting married. The highlight of her life was getting fucked over and over by multiple men.

This story is one of the best ever in terms of encapsulating the life purpose of a foid. Her fantasy is getting fucked over and over by as many guys as possible. Only in our society the only tweak is that she will not fuck incels.

Fucking [RageFuel] tier bullshit, not only does she still reminisce about him, I hate hearing about how Chads lost their virginity and had female affection at such a young age. I was playing football, Pokemon, and Team Fortress 2 at that fucker's age. Fucking lucky piece of shit. I hate how I will never get to experience this.
The funny thing is, even many Chads around that age are still into those things you mentioned. The difference is that foids throw themselves at those dudes, and those guys often have a higher T levels than most average betas (so greater sexual stimuli ).
When I was 12 or 13, my Chad classmates were often dudes who didn't look their age, are those things that I mentioned happened exactly as I said. Even ugly foids aimed for the top Chad from my class, which looked like 17 but was actually fucking 13.

[Ragefuel] Hopefully he gets executed tbh.

The funny thing is, even many Chads around that age are still into those things you mentioned. The difference is that foids throw themselves at those dudes, and those guys often have a higher T levels than most average betas (so greater sexual stimuli ).
When I was 12 or 13, my Chad classmates were often dudes who didn't look their age, are those things that I mentioned happened exactly as I said. Even ugly foids aimed for the top Chad from my class, which looked like 17 but was actually fucking 13.
It's over for latebloomercels :feelsrope:. But seriously, I noticed the same thing even if the Chads weren't really good looking but they just looked older, they would have a gf.

When I was 19 I was messing around with a girl who I thought was older than she was (she seriously looked 20ish, and was suave enough to be 25). We got close to having sex, but I found out she was fucking 14?!! NOPE!!
edit: Girl had huge tits and ass. She later told me she lost her virginity when she was about 12!! That girl knew exactly what to say way too often. She was way beyond his age in sexal knowledge (definitely more mature than me in that department).
I think back on our time together pretty damn fondly actually and hope she is doing well.

this is good,someone should post this on reddit and see the reaction

That bitch very probably fuck with that young chad.

It's over for latebloomercels :feelsrope:. But seriously, I noticed the same thing even if the Chads weren't really good looking but they just looked older, they would have a gf.
Exactly. Many of them weren't "Chads" because they had hunter eyes and sharp jaws, but simply because they looked older (tall with a good frame, good facial apparent height and some facial hair).

Pass the rope buddy boyos

Gotta love how the "oppressed" people of society have the most rights and get to break the most laws.

imagine if this were switched around

I hope its a larp.
12 is wtfisyourproblem tier.

He clearly had a better personality with you and was charismatic bro. :soy:

I knew a chad at school who lost his virginity when he was 8. He had a 10 inch dick by the time he was 12. Naturally lean and muscular like a Greek statue. Total sociopath. Foids adored him, I’m pretty sure he took the virginity of most of them at school.

I knew a chad at school who lost his virginity when he was 8. He had a 10 inch dick by the time he was 12. Naturally lean and muscular like a Greek statue. Total sociopath. Foids adored him, I’m pretty sure he took the virginity of most of them at school.
is this parodypost

How would you know his dick size? did he fuck you too? :feelshaha:

lol if u werent a victim of statutory rape just lol

Toronto women would rather do a bbbj on a boy in diapers (Google: Toronto woman Dylan McEwen) than to even sit next to a sub8 in the bus.

Femoid teachers and office workers also wear low cut cleavage tops to work to attract sex from the school bully or the Jewish CEO, but once work is ended, she covers up more than a Muslim woman when she spots a sub8 male.

And we wonder why Marc Lepine did what he had to do to fight feminism.

this is good,someone should post this on reddit and see the reaction

The reaction would be FBI knocking on your door.

Title made me laugh so much because I was recently watching a podcast (won't say who) and the guy was trying to reminesce about a past GF he had when he was 15 and she was 14 and the guests were really uncomfortable and told him to shut the fuck up he was sounding like a pedophile "thinking about a 14yo girl like that"

He was trying to explain himself saying he was 15 and he was just remembering the good ole times but they kept cutting him off on his own fucking podcast LOL shit was hilarious. He eventually just got off the subject but everyone was in a pissy mood. Just even talking about a girl who is under 18 makes everyone want to murder you.

When she was a kid (the one on the left).

From almost a decade ago (she is probably fatter).

Nerobus
1 point · 3 days ago
Also 35... also no kids. I get told constantly I look 26.

Sure.

Society is full of double standards.