Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid posts about hooking up with underage Chad, gets applauded, exact same post with gender roles reversed gets demonized

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Original thread here:
https://incels.is/threads/adult-foid-reminisces-on-her-time-with-a-14-year-old-chad.118361/

afe-jpg.108361

No one calls her a pedophile. One comment says:
A 14 year old who was suave enough to be 25? A 14 year old appearing any older than 18 is weird enough, he must have peaked in puberty very early, and been extremely intelligent and well spoken

I read the post on a thread and thought of how absurd it was that no one had called her out for her obviously predatory behavior and her lack of remorse in her tone.
Then I realized it was because she was female, and females are never in the wrong in the eyes of society.

Then I replicated the post, and of course it attracted scorn and condescension, all because of the gender associated with the genitalia of the person saying it. Think about that.

I posted the same exact post, down to the word, with the gender roles reversed.

Comments:
Yes officer, this one over here...
And be fond about not getting locked up. That would be my favorite part.

Why are women constantly excused for their actions, but men are demonized for the same behavior? Why is everything males do seen as predatory, but no one cares if a woman does it?

Last edited:
Funny how it works.

no one will acknowledge this.

Females have too much power, They could kill a puppy :feelsautistic: in broad daylight and cucks will still bend to their every whim and need

Females have too much power, They could kill a puppy :feelsautistic: in broad daylight and cucks will still bend to their every whim and need
Chads can be cruel animals and still fuck our sisters though.

chads never lose, women never lose

I'm guessing you made this thread. Great exposé.

I thought the double standards were literally proven ages ago.
To think that this has to proven. What has this world come to.

The only cure for cuckoldry is bullets.

I thought the double standards were literally proven ages ago.
To think that this has to proven. What has this world come to.
I read the post on a thread and thought of how absurd it was that no one had called her out for her obviously predatory behavior and her lack of remorse in her tone.

Then I realized it was because she was female, and females are never in the wrong in the eyes of society.

Then I replicated the post, and of course it attracted scorn and condescension, all because of the gender associated with the genitalia of the person saying it. Think about that.

Gender equality= biggest bullshit ever.

mods should sticky this, i love these experiments, they just prove how fucked up this cuked world we are living in is

This is ridiculous. Foids only want equality when it benefits them. They are selfish and egotistical and I hate them so much

Fucking foids, this is why waifus are pure compared to them.

"Someone should seriously lock you up, how could you not know she's underage? Go for girls your own age pedo" is one of the comments, JFL. the hypocricy is killing me.

Reddit, not even once. You should change the title to bait cucktears faggots to see this.

Why are women constantly excused for their actions, but men are demonized for the same behavior? Why is everything males do seen as predatory, but no one cares if a woman does it?

Because men are oppressed.

"Someone should seriously lock you up, how could you not know she's underage? Go for girls your own age pedo" is one of the comments, JFL. the hypocricy is killing me.
Yet when OP was a woman, the comment placed no blame on her at all, and instead was surprised that the young Chad could act so mature. Woman statutory rapist = kid’s fault, man statutory rapist = his fault and he’s a pedophile and a predator even though he didn’t even KNOW she was that young

JFL!!!!!

Its just how cucked and gynocentric people are.... normies anyway.

If people saw a female pedophile (contact offender) being attacked by a man on her doorstep, they would jump him and aid her, and fight her attacker off. Witnesses would give a detalied discription of the attecker to the police.

If people saw a male pedophile (non-contact offense) being dragged from his house and burnt alive, they'd say the sicko deserved it and it was bound to happen because he was an "odd character". Many witnesses would refuse to give a statement.

Don't forget about the epidemic of female teachers having sex with underage boys. There's a new arrest every week now, the media tries to sweep it under the rug.

mods should sticky this, i love these experiments, they just prove how fucked up this cuked world we are living in is
This is one of those rare opportunities when you can compare the reactions side-by-side of the exact same situation perpetuated by different genders. Women can never be seen as evil.

This world is fucked. Foids have no shame and no responsibilities

Females have replaced God in the West. A female can do no wrong, unless in the most terrible circumstances. You cannot say anything bad about a female, as they are all angels.

Original thread here:
https://incels.is/threads/adult-foid-reminisces-on-her-time-with-a-14-year-old-chad.118361/

afe-jpg.108361

No one calls her a pedophile. One comment says:

I posted the same exact post, down to the word, with the gender roles reversed.

Comments:

I hate my sole existence, I'm not even human compared to chad.

Pussy pass.

women can do no wrong

I hate my sole existence, I'm not even human compared to chad.

Jfl Chad when he was 12 already fucked more girls than the rest of his class combined (including college girls) . And women are ok with it

Jfl Chad when he was 12 already fucked more girls than the rest of his class combined (including college girls) . And women are ok with it

It's over life is so fucking cruel, i refuse to pay whores and I will be a manlet wizard for the rest of my life meanwhile 12 yo Chad gets a pass for pedo females, we can't even look a 21 cute females without getting a weird stare :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsohgod:

JFL at this guy thinking cucked fathers would do anything these days. How many girls even have a father these days? It's all single moms.

It's over for many men
full

JFL at this guy thinking cucked fathers would do anything these days. How many girls even have a father these days? It's all single moms.

it's very rare for a dad to kill the guy. 99.9% of dads simply call the cops. also, it's ridiculous to kill a 19 year old for fucking a 14 year old. the punishment doesn't fit the crime. he isn't some 40 year old man raping a toddler.

the dude was just tall and made the girl feel like shit about her height thats it

Vagina good penis bad