Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adolf Hitler's Birth Chart showed a strong influence of the Earth Element.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Adolf Hitler's birth chart reveals a Taurean sun sign with a Libra Ascendant, indicating traits of determination, power-seeking and assertiveness. Also his sun sign (Taurus) suggests that he was a practical, down-to-earth person oriented to the material and concrete aspects of life. The predominance of the earth element suggests that his personality was associated with stability, perseverance and determination. In Hitler's case, this may have contributed to his strong determination to achieve his goals, as well as his focus on building a powerful regime based on rigid principles and hierarchical structures, which ran counter to the established order. His Moon in Gemini may have influenced his ability to communicate and his ability to communicate with the masses. The absence of the Water element in your chart could explain your apparent lack of emotional sensitivity.

Many astrologers agree that Adolf Hitler's birth chart is unique in its kind, because it basically allowed him to fulfill all his aspirations and goals. Hitler had a birth chart absolutely based on his astrology.

Last edited:
Where did you copy this from?

sound like foid shit

astrology is foid shit

I think that Hitler was a tranny

Where did you copy this from?
of different opinions and sources of astrologers. I gave it my own approach according to my knowledge of astrology.

I think that Hitler was a tranny
It's not funny, you fucking FOID.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

astrology can seem like foid shit but as a curry, i hate to say that most of my life events and my mental state which i kept as a secret to myself are predicted by curry astrologers as looking at astrology is a part of curry culture. anyone with some common sense and good research capacity and data of many generations can do it but im just saying.

I dont care at all about astrology but this post inspired me to check my own chart and what it says about me.

I put my info in a birth chart calculator and one of the first things it says is "you are winning and attractive" :feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No astrology for your face