Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Adam Lanza the kindergarten killer was an incel.

What do you mean by that?

Nothing that can't be validated with a search engine.

No you retarded fucking faggot, he was a tall white normie who had autism and was driven to commit a mass shooting by antidepressants

Nah, bro.

Most mass shootings, especially that one, are false flags to cause a civil war between the left and the right. That's all. It's literally to cause panic over guns (despite having them for hundreds of years without such cases - but don't mention that to a Demoncrat - they won't listen). Alex Jones was right. It's bullshit, all of it is.

No you retarded fucking faggot, he was a tall white normie who had autism and was driven to commit a mass shooting by antidepressants
He was an incel though. And he did what he thought was right. Stopping people from surpassing him and put his legacy to shame.

He was an incel though. And he did what he thought was right. Stopping people from surpassing him and put his legacy to shame.
Check my thread on sandyhook. Atleast watch the videos before you make such low iq statements.

Nah, bro.

Most mass shootings, especially that one, are false flags to cause a civil war between the left and the right. That's all. It's literally to cause panic over guns (despite having them for hundreds of years without such cases - but don't mention that to a Demoncrat - they won't listen). Alex Jones was right. It's bullshit, all of it is.
I ain't convinced that this was a false flag operation. I think it happened and that Adam Lanza died a martyr.

Check my thread on sandyhook. Atleast watch the videos before you make such low iq statements.
I will investigate this when I have more time. Thanx for the tip and thread Bro.

I ain't convinced that this was a false flag operation. I think it happened and that Adam Lanza died a martyr.
Killing innocent children is barely what I'd consider being a "martyr" for the incel community as you like to claim. Anyone who goes after kids is immediately a cowardice piece of shit, there is nothing to be proud of in doing so.

Once again tho, it's definitely a false flag. "Adam" was not a real person.

Killing innocent children is barely what I'd consider being a "martyr" for the incel community as you like to claim. Anyone who goes after kids is immediately a cowardice piece of shit, there is nothing to be proud of in doing so.

Once again tho, it's definitely a false flag. "Adam" was not a real person.
Adam Lanza knew that in just a few short years these kids would start to engage in oral sex, anal sex, threesomes, group sex, drug fuelled orgys. These kids would soon start to wear thongs and g-strings. Experience mind blowing orgasms with an endless amount of sexual partners. And all this would start at age 12-13 for these kids. Adam Lanza felt he needed to stop this! He was a sexless, kissless and loveless virgin.

Adam Lanza
Was another MKULTRA drone / patsy.

The "second shooter" was never caught.

Sandy Hook was a conspiracy.
The official story is full of holes.

Adam Lanza knew that in just a few short years these kids would start to engage in oral sex, anal sex, threesomes, group sex, drug fuelled orgys. These kids would soon start to wear thongs and g-strings. Experience mind blowing orgasms with an endless amount of sexual partners. And all this would start at age 12-13 for these kids. Adam Lanza felt he needed to stop this! He was a sexless, kissless and loveless virgin.
There is no evidence of this ideology, dude was either an undercover psyop spy for the government or a complete lunatic. Dude looked like a spergy lil' faggot and the only reason you like what he did is because you hate kids more than women, which is as feminist as you get. You're not an incel, buddy, you're a nutjob that hates kids. Epstein would love you.

There is no evidence of this ideology, dude was either an undercover psyop spy for the government or a complete lunatic. Dude looked like a spergy lil' faggot and the only reason you like what he did is because you hate kids more than women, which is as feminist as you get. You're not an incel, buddy, you're a nutjob that hates kids. Epstein would love you.
No, I'm not like that Bro. And i don’t hate kids. It was Adam Lanza that came to that conclusion and took action. That stands for him Bro.