Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adam and Eve theory br0. Best cope...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Adam and Eve were the first 2 people... they had sex... then their children had sex... they THEIR children had sex... and it keeps going.

So basically chad is fucking his sister

Jeez, glad im glad i didnt get laid.. incest is cucked

Yep, we're all technically related

Incest is disgusting and should be removed.

W̶i̶n̶c̶e̶s̶t̶ We are the only non incestuous people in the world then if everyone is having sex. :feelshmm::feelsthink:

If you believe in the bible...
Life divides itself until it consumes all available resources to sustain it's own existence. It only makes sense that everything was one if you go back far enough.

Life divides itself until it consumes all available resources to sustain it's own existence. It only makes sense that everything was one if you go back far enough.
So we better not ascend because I might fuck your sister and you might fuck mine. Or our own sisters??

So we better not ascend because I might fuck your sister and you might fuck mine. Or our own sisters??
Idk bro, should we not eat food?

I think the difference between fucking your sister, and fucking another woman is only noticeable if both of you believe it to be a problem. Provided you don't procreate, that is.

Adam and eve are real you cuck atheist soy kaka respect your original father