Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Actually these are your standards Inkwell

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★

>Under 21
Nope don't care
>Wants Marriage and at least 4 kids
Nope marriage is a scam, would only want a kid if i could protect him from the horrors of our society
>Willing to do all the work raising the kids
If you were to stay at home yes otherwise no not a requirement
>Does not speak unless spoken too
Uh no?
>Shares all interests and has now of her own
huh? Obviously it would be nice to share at least some interests
>Willing to tolerate constant psychical and emotional abuse
Why would an incel who is no longer an incel because they are in relationship blow his only chance by abusing the girl that actually loves him (Which of course no girl would love an incel)
>Flawless hygiene and a pussy that smells like roses
Ignoring the fact that most incels including myself would take a smelly girl, Shower you dumb bitch.
>No tattoos and Piercings
Ignoring the fact that i don't give a fuck, isn't this a somewhat reasonable demand that a good chunk of normoids have?
>Not one of the races he thinks are subhuman
Not every incel is a nazicel
>Virgin, but instantly great a sex
Virgin is quite understandable, when has an incel ever said the girl had to be great a sex?
>Sexually Clueless by extremely kinky
No incel has this as a standard
>Never speaks to she's not related too
Outside of work and colleagues, how is this unreasonable? I'm sure these foids wouldn't be confirmable with their dream chad speaking to other girls.
>Underweight but has huge boobs
We the incels of the world take any size of titty, LOL at these foids assuming incels that don't want landwhales want foids that are underweight.
>No Large Labia
Not a single incel has every cared about labia size
>Extremely horny for him, asexual otherwise
Foids once again revealing their whore nature by thinking this is a bad standard to have JFL.

The foid side should contain all the unrealistic stipulations and high requirements you see on tiktoks by foids demanding 6'5 blue eyed chads making six figures. Why not use what females say they expect out of a their potential partners in their own words? Surely it's not because that would expose their inflated unreasonably high standards right?

Last edited:
The foid side should contain all the unrealistic stipulations and high requirements you see on tiktoks by foids demanding 6'5 blue eyed chads making six figures. Why not use what females say they expect out of a their potential partners in their own words? Surely it's not because that would expose their inflated unreasonably high standards right?

>Under 21
Nope don't care
Nope marriage is a scam, would only want a kid if i could protect him from the horrors of our society
Uh no?
Why would an incel who is no longer an incel because they are in relationship blow his only chance by abusing the girl that actually loves him (Which of course no girl would love an incel)
Ignoring the fact that most incels including myself would take a smelly girl, Shower you dumb bitch.
Ignoring the fact that i don't give a fuck, isn't this a somewhat reasonable demand that a good chunk of normoids have?
Virgin is quite understandable, when has an incel ever said the girl had to be great a sex?
Outside of work and colleagues, how is this unreasonable? I'm sure these foids wouldn't be confirmable with their dream chad speaking to other girls.
We the incels of the world take any size of titty, LOL at these foids assuming incels that don't want landwhales want foids that are underweight.
>No Large Labia
Foids once again revealing their whore nature by thinking this is a bad standard to have JFL.

These so called "people" are so retarded they shouldnt even be regarded as human beings.

WTF

Meanwhile in sweden

>Under 21
Nope don't care
Uh no?
>No Large Labia

1. Nope. Don’t care as long as she’s reasonably attractive.
2. Nah don’t want kids. Too much work and the world is too shitty to bring them into anyway though sure the thought of breeding a bitch is hot.
3. Well if she wanted the kids it should fall on her to do the grossest tasks like the shitty diaper changings but I would still help in other ways by helping to feed and clothe it were I to have a decent and loving wife etc, etc.
4. Depends on if she has something worth saying and or is funny or not and or has a decent voice and not one that sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
5. Nah, I fully accept that most women even if they genuinely do share some of my likes and hobbies are going to also love stupid and dumb shit as well because such is simply common of females.
6. Let’s be honest here. Most women want emotional and physical abuse. Not love and or romance. Zac Stacy is not the exception but rather the rule for female desire.
7. No. We understand it’s practically impossible to keep your box smelling like febreeze. Just take regular showers or baths and go to the doctor regularly and get any infections under control and dealt with if you expect us to go “deep sea diving” anytime soon.
8. Tattoos are ugly. Thoughts belong in the mind not on the body you dumb bitch. As for piercings? Perfectly fine if restricted to the traditional place on your ears. Anywhere else sure it looks hot but basically means that you’re a slut a.k.a town bike not worthy of marriage and commitment.
9. Not interested in sheboons unless she looks like Stacy Dash in her youthful prime.
10. Meh, just don’t try to micro manage how I fuck you and were good.
11. Nah, the way my mind works is I’m into whatever gets you off so if kink is your thing or vanilla missionary you’ll have to let me know well ahead of time.
12. You don’t need guy friends when there’s literally a billion women out there for you to talk to and spend time with.
13. Nothing wrong with having a preference. This is completely different for nigger men who prefer big booty bitches and could care less about tits.
14. Meh, don’t care.
15. Well duh. I don’t want you lusting after other men you dumb bitch. You can even masturbate all you want so long as it’s to thoughts of me plowing you.
16. How is this not the plain and simple truth?