Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Actual soy losers shitting up incel fandom

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
Before inceldom population consisted of actual incels, like trucels or autists (like me). But now its ridden with cucked soy normies who actually look fine & be NT but they are just plain soy, simpy, boring ass losers who actually are just too cringe to get pussy. They half-heartedly believe the blackpill, and worst of all look down on actual sub5 based niggas who dont stand for bitchmade attitude

We're a fandom now?:lul:

you gotta post examples of this shit
FrothySolutions. Dont think he was here anymore. Nigga was a lolcow boomer subhuman simp who had an onlyfans and paid a bitch 1000$ and all kinds of other cringe shit while paying lipservice to blackpill. You can ALWAYS spot these kind of people based on the lack of basedom in their talk and weird femoidic style of exposition on a given subject. Either that or they underage. Their typing style and bitchmade attiude gives them away easily

Before inceldom population consisted of actual incels, like trucels or autists (like me). But now its ridden with cucked soy normies who actually look fine & be NT but they are just plain soy, simpy, boring ass losers who actually are just too cringe to get pussy. They half-heartedly believe the blackpill, and worst of all look down on actual sub5 based niggas who dont stand for bitchmade attitude
Another example why shit needs to stay underground and unknown :feelsrope:

Most people on this site just larp and fake their inceldom for the most part which is why I usually just lurk the site. Most people on this site are not serious when it comes down to things.