Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ACTUAL incel movies?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I know there already was a thread about this, but 1. I can't find it. 2. as far as I remember it was mostly dogshit non-incel movies.
preferably like a teenage/coming of age story, some kid realising he's incel thank youu! <<<<<<<<33333

Whatever.

The whole movie is about sexual frustation and one of the main characters is an incel.

There aren't many; they wouldn't sell very sell, what with the rampant Chadwashing and needing to appeal to bluepilled SJW copers/foids to make a profit... :feelsjuice:

Legitimately criticizing the bluepilled hegemony from a blackpill point of view would be unacceptable, after all; movies like American Psycho and Fight Club are only glorified by coping MTN redpillers thinking they can be the same despite lacking the looks to what they did and not be vilified. :feelsclown:

Taxi driver. But the ending is cucked

Whatever.

The whole movie is about sexual frustation and one of the main characters is an incel.
yeah already watched it. sad the funny guy died and the mc got hope back

but Welcome to the NHK kinda fits the criteria.
I heard about it but from what I saw he had alot of friends and other people (even women..) trying to help him

It would be a spoiler, but lets just say the girl that tries to help him isn't as nice as she seems.

huhuhuhur butthead hehehe hey what if huhuhuhu we were incel neheheh
Enjoy the scoring or will he ? uh huh huh huh

It would be a spoiler, but lets just say the girl that tries to help him isn't as nice as she seems.
at chapter 33 rn and don't wanna continue reading. should have just stopped at ch. 30 and it would have been an interesting/good ending. does it get any better

I only watched the anime tbh

I just know from others that the manga and anime have to completely different endings. I think the manga goes further and has a darker ending.
not at the end yet but ch30 would have been a blackpilled ending. so far it's going into a bluepilled direction at chapter 33

Marc lepine movie

I only watched the anime tbh

I just know from others that the manga and anime have to completely different endings. I think the manga goes further and has a darker ending.
the ending is cucked and bluepilled.

Did you read through the whole Manga?
yeah. in the end everyone is happy and he gets a job and gets together with the annoying bitch. the very definition of bluepilled

Kes

Fifteen-year-old Billy Casper, growing up in the late 1960s in a poor South Yorkshire community dominated by the local coal mining industry, has little hope in life. He is picked on, both at home by his physically and verbally abusive older half-brother, Jud (who works at the mine), and at school by his schoolmates and abusive teachers.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kes_(film)

Film: https://web.fmovies.to/movie/kes-j5r2/1-full

Last edited: