Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ACTITIVTY Tag the funniest usernames on this site

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
@Nate Higgers @proudweeb @dickletcel @Dickpilled @Adolf Hitler @Adolf Hit-her @ballistictesticles @BallRatKing @Ori Ori Morioka

@niggerbear @niggernigger @niggerstonguemyanus

@BornToLose

It's a brutal name, but I find his name/aesthetic to be hilarious and relatable.

@Nate Higgers @proudweeb @dickletcel @Dickpilled @Adolf Hitler @Adolf Hit-her @ballistictesticles @BallRatKing @Ori Ori Morioka

@niggerbear @niggernigger @niggerstonguemyanus
@dickletcel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@patrick_bateman001

Do you still hate niggers? Your own kind? xD (Nate/Hate/niggers
Kek first of all i don't hate any race i only use this username cause it's funny
Secondly i'm not a nigger I'm a north african arab

Well you're a snow nigger does that make you a melanated gentleman :feelshaha:
2560x1600 white solid color background 185076556
476391743 1737958807

Im the same race as him but uglier, I dont see any snow color, Gimme a break, Im some kind of white but idk what that color on my skin is called, I havent seen any snow people yet, There need to be another name for white man, Lets call it perfection :feelsaww:

Jfl do you think shitskins actually look like shit :lul::lul:

Brutal racepill :blackpill:
No, Not all shitskins, Some looks perfection in facial features aswell, But most are subhuman omogdalyte cave dwellers

, Lets call it perfection :feelsaww:
My maternal grandfather was a 6'3 blue eyed chad despite being a sand nigger then he married my shitskin femlet grandmother and those genes were lost for good now I'am an ugly brown manlet all because of nincompoop grandfather :feelsree::feelsree:
I could've been Chad if not for my family's dysgenic mating choices it's over :kys:

My maternal grandfather was a 6'3 blue eyed chad despite being a sand nigger then he married my shitskin femlet grandmother and those genes were lost for good now I'am an ugly brown manlet all because of nincompoop grandfather :feelsree::feelsree:
I could've been Chad if not for my family's dysgenic mating choices it's over :kys:
Its not guaranteed that YOU would have reached the EGG anyway, Just be happy for your small existance before roping

Its not guaranteed that YOU would have reached the EGG anyway, Just be happy for your small existance before roping
I wish i never did my life is pure misery :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its locked so normies are not snooping on me
Yeah but it's said that you limit who can see it and who can't
Can't you at least let me when you're online or not?

Yeah but it's said that you limit who can see it and who can't
Can't you at least let me when you're online or not?
That will be kinda hard telling you when im online all the time

That will be kinda hard telling you when im online all the time
when you open the forum list you can see the people that you follow i almost never see you there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back