Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Acne destroys your life like nothing else.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
You could otherwise be a 9/10 gigachad who is 6'2 if you have any acne above one or two pimples it's fucking over. If you have a lot of acne it's beyond fucking over. Having acne is worse then becoming bald. It's an immediate death sentence. There is no recovery possible.

Baldness is worse than acne unless it's cystic acne. Btw I have both of them.

I've had acne on my neck for 4 years now, recently it has taken over my chest and now it's progressing onto my face. What girl would wanna kiss me now?

I feel you bro.
I've had acne all my life. It never really stopped and it isolated me from people.
Every time when I was talking to someone they always (unconsciously) touched their own faces on places where my acne was.
That's how I noted they were looking at my acne and thinking about my face.

There were days I didn't even go out. I preferred to drop out of school or loose a day of work.
Later I started putting fake-up to hide it, but people still asked me "what's that on your face".
It really fucked me up.

Recently I discovered chlorine dioxide and it has been the only product to really reestablish my skin.
To bad I'm an old fuck now because there is no medicine to turn back the clock.

Last edited:
I have nasty genetic acne and I agree. Acne will turn a Chad into normie and anything below an 8/10 to incel. It is agonizingly brutal.

I’ve seen acne ridden Chads with girlfriends. It’s all about your B O N E S

Not true at all. The problem is you're just short/ugly/socially awkward

But acne is not one of them

If treated correctly acne can go away mostly, but there is no treatment to fix uglyness, being a manlet and having shit bone structure, if anything acne is just the last nail in the coffin

I've had acne since I was 16 jfl