Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Ace Academy Dating Sim vn

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So I give this a 8/10. Main problem is the game is only 8-9 hours long and ends abruptly. But while it lasts, it is very fun. Overall if your on mobile it is worth it but not for PC. As for PC it is lacking compared to Jap visual novels which go 40-50+ hours in many cases meaning a more fulfilling story.

But while it lasts you get to see how life would be if you were a Chad. And had a good family and friend group. Which has been denied to us in this lifetime.

Dating sims are suifuel to me, because I see how chad lives
They are lifefuel for me. You need practice in becoming one with the Chad character your playing.

I only played Interactive Visual novels like Ace attorney and 999 and a couple of the best rated ones on vndb, i was searching for hidden gems and i found out that the average scores tend to be the equivalent of a mid harem anime, so i left it at that. Only things i want to read are Soukkou akki Muramasa which isnt on steam sadly and White Album 2 which is not fully translated yet. Also rance games but those won't be translated like ever.

I think i only played western dating sims(Hunniepop, SummertimeSaga, Rick and morty, Innocent Witches) i actually played a lot damn

I only played Interactive Visual novels like Ace attorney and 999 and a couple of the best rated ones on vndb, i was searching for hidden gems and i found out that the average scores tend to be the equivalent of a mid harem anime, so i left it at that. Only things i want to read are Soukkou akki Muramasa which isnt on steam sadly and White Album 2 which is not fully translated yet. Also rance games but those won't be translated like ever.

I think i only played western dating sims(Hunniepop, SummertimeSaga, Rick and morty, Innocent Witches) i actually played a lot damn
white album 2 is God Tier if you ever get around to playing it. It also is somewhat Blackpilled in its endings.

Dating sims are suifuel to me, because I see how chad lives
They are boring af. Can't sit through 5 minutes of one

I own 999 but never got around to playing it

@Transcended Trucel @YuiIsMyCope @lemon21 @fast_curry @Caesercel

You seem VN addicts, can you tell me if you know any in which choices really matter and diverge you to multiple routes with many different endings? It ruins my experience that most VN are linear shit that will only show you "ok 1", "ok 2" and "ok 3" as options to answer after 5000 lines just to make sure you aren't sleeping already, but nonetheless will have 0 repercussion.

You seem VN addicts, can you tell me if you know any in which choices really matter and diverge you to multiple routes with many different endings? It ruins my experience that most VN are linear shit that will only show you "ok 1", "ok 2" and "ok 3" as options to answer after 5000 lines just to make sure you aren't sleeping already, but nonetheless will have 0 repercussion.
Persona 5 and Sakura wars have choices matter somewhat. They have an affection point system. And your dialogue choices make differences. But neither are pure visual novel. Both of have some normal gameplay mixed in.

Another option is to try out Replika AI, It is isn't a VN but an AI which some incels waifu cope with.
Another game is Fire Emblem Three houses, you don't have much dialogue choices but you have a calendar system and how you use your time makes certain scenes appear between different members in your crew. Not a pure VN again though.

Persona 5 and Sakura wars have choices matter somewhat. They have an affection point system. And your dialogue choices make differences. But neither are pure visual novel. Both of have some normal gameplay mixed in.

Another option is to try out Replika AI, It is isn't a VN but an AI which some incels waifu cope with.
Another game is Fire Emblem Three houses, you don't have much dialogue choices but you have a calendar system and how you use your time makes certain scenes appear between different members in your crew. Not a pure VN again though.
Played Persona 5, was great though I enjoyed Persona 4 Golden much more, that one really felt like the Chad teenager experience I never had. I like Sakura Wars visually, but non-turn based games feel a chore for me, I actually like the challenge of planning your moves.

Replika AI would be suifuel for me as much as waifus for the sole reason that they don't have a way to actually materialize in our clown world. Fire Emblem games have been getting great in the waifu simulator aspect tbh, yet is highly tied with gameplay and I'm one of those idiots that expends more time breaking his mind with perfect combinations that actually enjoying the game. I had to stop playing Pokemon once I knew what EV's were because I obsessed so much over having the perfect team, same happened with sons/daughters on Fire Emblem because they can be the most broken thing ever, both grinds are hellish and not worth the effort, yet me :feelstastyman: does them as cope because of having no life.

I just wish I wasn't this much selective with vidya and could enjoy it as much as the first time again :feelsrope:

Last edited:

If you are talking about light-hearted dating sims, this type of design is intentional so as to not stress you out. Grind through thousands of lines and pick the obviously correct options and you'll get the girl. tbh, that's one of the reasons why I no longer play dating sims as much as I used to.

There are plot-focused VNs where most choices matter. One example I can think of is Kara no shojo (or any game by innocent gray). The MC is a detective who's trying to solve a murder case. If you fuck up and choose the wrong suspect, people close to you might get brutally murdered (basically gives you a premature bad ending after another hour of gameplay).
There's also a survival game subgenre where a wrong choice leads to instant death, but I guess that's not what you meant by 0-repercussion choices.

There are plot-focused VNs where most choices matter. One example I can think of is Kara no shojo (or any game by innocent gray). The MC is a detective who's trying to solve a murder case. If you fuck up and choose the wrong suspect, people close to you might get brutally murdered (basically gives you a premature bad ending after another hour of gameplay).
This may be what I'm looking for :ahegao:

965810-ss4_1541062744.jpg

Something tells me I will like it for the PLOT :feelsohh:

This may be what I'm looking for :ahegao:

965810-ss4_1541062744.jpg

Something tells me I will like it for the PLOT :feelsohh:
lol it's been so long that I don't even remember whether this whore died or not.

This game has my favorite soundtrack. I'm not a big fan of its plot, but its OST motivated me to learn the piano. Also, don't forget to play its sequel. Sadly, episode 3 will likely never happen and the MC's sister remains unfuckable. nvm it was released last year. I'm gonna check if I can fuck his sister in the new episode

Sadly, episode 3 will likely never happen and the MC's sister remains unfuckable.
I see, the Half Life 3 of visual novels :feelskek:

Not being able to rape ur own sister is a high turn off tho, but will still make the effort because of some massive reasons

Natsume.JPG

It depends on your preferences really, do you want a full on visual novel? or do you want something more gameplay oriented? Kara no Shoujo is a good VN, it's pretty brutal at times and don't go looking for happy feelings there, just bear in mind that.

You could play Raging-Loop, i'm not going to get tired of recommending this shit. You are a random dude who drives in a motorcicle cause his gf left him and he ends up in a weird village with this weird people who believe in god n shit. If you make wrong choices you will die a lof of times, and you need to play the story a couple of times to unlock keys to get different endings.

Ace means asexual to me, I can't take it seriously

It depends on your preferences really, do you want a full on visual novel? or do you want something more gameplay oriented? Kara no Shoujo is a good VN, it's pretty brutal at times and don't go looking for happy feelings there, just bear in mind that.

You could play Raging-Loop, i'm not going to get tired of recommending this shit. You are a random dude who drives in a motorcicle cause his gf left him and he ends up in a weird village with this weird people who believe in god n shit. If you make wrong choices you will die a lof of times, and you need to play the story a couple of times to unlock keys to get different endings.
Will try Raging-Loop too then, actually I was struggling to find some mature ones, VN database highest ratings are all topped by high school isekai tropes that just make me want to rope.

Ace means asexual to me, I can't take it seriously
Tbh almost any VN that isn't rape driven like Rance feels quite unreal to me.

anime-Rance-01-Hikari-wo-Motomete-The-Animation1.jpg

Just watched thru the Kaori after story , sequel to this game. It was easily a 8/10. Very bluepilled but did show how life is for a Chad visiting his gf's family. Sadly that is denied to us :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:. The opening song is also 10/10 bluepilled.

Sadly in this life, there is no GF. No in laws to ever visit. I will never have a dinner with a gf and with her family. It has all been denied to me. No hobbies to enjoy with a gf. I will never get to watch anime with a gf. I will never visit a concert with a wife. :feelsrope:

9AA86C97 66C9 4D9A A72E 28519E7089CE

There will be no happy after story. And there was never a chance of a happy story in this life. :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/2c0cVDU_LGI

:feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsohgod: