Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Umineko no Naku Koro Ni

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Lol I like to read visual novels a lot because I'm just quirky like that. Anyway, I decided to read Umineko because so many weeaboos are constantly singing its praises. Apparently it's the magnus opus, the cream of the crop, the best piece of fiction in existence, not an exaggeration, most of the reviews are jerking it off saying how it's peak fiction.

Anyway 150 hours later I finally reach the end of the visual novel and have finally come to the conclusion...
It presents some interesting concepts and I enjoyed the murder mysteries, but ultimately that's overshadowed by a bulky coating of severe anime autism. All of the women have fat tits and every character speaks like they have really bad ADHD. Not to mention it takes forever to get to the point, the pacing is extremely slow to the point where I considered quitting several times. First of all, for the game to even look presentable you need to download a third-party patch...

I can see why some people would like it, but it's also painfully obvious that the fanbase consists of mentally ill troons.
Overall, I give it a 6/10. I liked the ornate mansion and mystery elements. The OST fucking slaps especially the rave tracks.

Anyway visual novel brocels I would love any recommendations you have as I feel like I've played most of the decent ones.

Anyway visual novel brocels I would love any recommendations you have as I feel like I've played most of the decent ones.
post your vndb
Read the Muv Luv Triology next. Muramasa is also good, or anything by Nitroplus

post your vndb
Read the Muv Luv Triology next. Muramasa is also good, or anything by Nitroplus
I've not read MuvLuv but I've already been kind of spoiled that Apparently the first game is a tedious romcom simulator that's actually like a simulation or something??? Not sure. I have actually heard a lot of praise regarding Muvluv so I might give it a try.

I've not read MuvLuv but I've already been kind of spoiled that Apparently the first game is a tedious romcom simulator that's actually like a simulation or something??? Not sure. I have actually heard a lot of praise regarding Muvluv so I might give it a try.
It's a smokescreen for the two other games, Extra and Alternative, which are unironically some of the best fiction I've seen. If you're not up for it I recommend Muramasa or White Album 2. I'm assuming you've already read Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime.

It's a smokescreen for the two other games, Extra and Alternative, which are unironically some of the best fiction I've seen. If you're not up for it I recommend Muramasa or White Album 2. I'm assuming you've already read Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime.
I've read Fate but not Tsukhime. I'll look into it, thanks :D

Anyway, I decided to read Umineko because so many weeaboos are constantly singing its praises. Apparently it's the magnus opus, the cream of the crop, the best piece of fiction in existence, not an exaggeration, most of the reviews are jerking it off saying how it's peak fiction.
enough reason to never touch it

And that's -150 hours from your life that you will never get back

Who the fuck names their kid Battler