Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Accurate height chart for men

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
This applies if you live in 1st and 2nd World countries i.e. Europe, Russia, North America, Australia, etc. If you live outside of these this may or may not be accurate.

Over 6'8: You're a freak and your life will be mildly uncomfortable physically. You will attract attention everywhere, but it will be positive for the most part. People will be intimidated and fascinated by you, a lot of foids will want you, unless your face is sub-5. But even if it is, the other things will still apply.

6'3 - 6'8: Ideal spot. Your life will be comfortable, you will have many chances to establish a great career, especially in most sports. People will be intimidated by you and will respect you solely because of your height. High chance you will be endowed athletically. You will get a lot of attention from foids and basically fuck you.

5'10 - 6'2: This is avarage. You do not get points for being tall, but you don't get points taken either. At this stage everything depends on your face and NT. If your face is sub-6 you will have a hard time with women but it will depend on other factors as well. You won't get bullied for your height but you might be bullied for any other flaws you might have.

5'7 - 5'10: Here is where it starts getting very tough. You will get teased and bullied for your (lack of) height. You will try to convince yourself that you are avarage height (lol) and that with shoelifts and LL you might one day ascend. This is where cases of napoleon complex occur the most. Good thing is, if you are handsome, you can find foids that'll be interested in you. Also, you can gymmaxx and learn martial arts and then you can be taken more seriously, but it won't be easy. If you are sub-6 within this height range life will be very difficult and you'll see pussy only in your dreams.

Below 5'7: It's over, unless you are top 0.0001% in face and/or in wealth. A life not worth living. Do whatever you want in life but you're not ever experiencing love or sex unless you pay for the latter.

At least I am average height, but 2/10 face, autism, bipolarity, and depression ofc :feelsrope:

it's fucking bullshit that our lives are ruined because of roastie obsession over leg bone

5'7 - 5'10: If you are sub-6 within this height range life will be very difficult and you'll see pussy only in your dreams.
fml

Good thread, just don't exaggerate the results so much. Inferiors can get a girlfriend if they try a million times, it's just too complicated. somebody can disagree with you because they saw ugly below 5'7 getting it normally (in minority of cases with low foids obviously). They will succeed and use that case to believe that life will be worth living even if it is inferior.

bro said 6'2 average :lul:
Upper tier avarage for sure, but many at that height still don't look proper tall in public i.e. you don't brutally mog other men, which is the only way the foid brain processes things.

This applies if you live in 1st and 2nd World countries i.e. Europe, Russia, North America, Australia, etc. If you live outside of these this may or may not be accurate.

Over 6'8: You're a freak and your life will be mildly uncomfortable physically. You will attract attention everywhere, but it will be positive for the most part. People will be intimidated and fascinated by you, a lot of foids will want you, unless your face is sub-5. But even if it is, the other things will still apply.

6'3 - 6'8: Ideal spot. Your life will be comfortable, you will have many chances to establish a great career, especially in most sports. People will be intimidated by you and will respect you solely because of your height. High chance you will be endowed athletically. You will get a lot of attention from foids and basically fuck you.

5'10 - 6'2: This is avarage. You do not get points for being tall, but you don't get points taken either. At this stage everything depends on your face and NT. If your face is sub-6 you will have a hard time with women but it will depend on other factors as well. You won't get bullied for your height but you might be bullied for any other flaws you might have.

5'7 - 5'10: Here is where it starts getting very tough. You will get teased and bullied for your (lack of) height. You will try to convince yourself that you are avarage height (lol) and that with shoelifts and LL you might one day ascend. This is where cases of napoleon complex occur the most. Good thing is, if you are handsome, you can find foids that'll be interested in you. Also, you can gymmaxx and learn martial arts and then you can be taken more seriously, but it won't be easy. If you are sub-6 within this height range life will be very difficult and you'll see pussy only in your dreams.

Below 5'7: It's over, unless you are top 0.0001% in face and/or in wealth. A life not worth living. Do whatever you want in life but you're not ever experiencing love or sex unless you pay for the latter.
hot zoomer take

this line alone is pathetic, AND INVALIDATES EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAID

5'10 - 6'2: This is avarage.

BRAINDEAD TIER SHIT

BETWEEN 5-8-5 10 IS AVERAGE IN WEST

over six foot puts you in the top 12% of all men ergo mogging 88% of the population of men and nearly all women

Good thread, just don't exaggerate the results so much. Inferiors can get a girlfriend if they try a million times, it's just too complicated. somebody can disagree with you because they saw ugly below 5'7 getting it normally (in minority of cases with low foids obviously). They will succeed and use that case to believe that life will be worth living even if it is inferior.
Yes, that queer that killed a child drunk driving who's now in court is 5'6, but he's top in facial attractiveness levels. Also women are not naturally curious creatures so many of them probably don't even know he's only 5'6. Same thing happened with Zack Efron for the longest time. His face is Gigachad level and foids were mad in love with him in late 2000s but after they met him and saw how short he is they stopped caring about him entirely. You can see pics online of them making fun of how short he is. Many such cases.

There's a big difference between being 5'10 and 6'2 though. 6'2 is relatively tall.

If you are that range and I put you next to any European that's not Romanian or Albanian you'll see how avarage you are :feelshaha:
If i just simply type into google average height by sex in any european country I WILL INDEED SEE HOW AVERAGE 5 10 IS

BBBBBBECAUSE IT IS AVERAGE AS SHOWN BY THE ACTUAL DATA

NOT DATA MADE UP IN YOUR OWN HEAD

WHICH COUNTS FOR JACK SHIT

OH SHEEEET IN UK IN 2021 ITS NOT EVEN 5 10 ITS FUCKING 176 BARELY 5 9

Last edited:
If i just simply type into google average height by sex in any european country I WILL INDEED SEE HOW AVERAGE 5 10 IS

BBBBBBECAUSE IT IS AVERAGE AS SHOWN BY THE ACTUAL DATA

NOT DATA MADE UP IN YOUR OWN HEAD

WHICH COUNTS FOR JACK SHIT

View attachment 1049915

OH SHEEEET IN UK IN 2021 ITS NOT EVEN 5 10 ITS FUCKING 176 BARELY 5 9

This is accurate

it's fucking bullshit that our lives are ruined because of roastie obsession over leg bone
It's crazy to think just because a man is 3-5% off from the ideal height that they'll get removed from the gene pool.

Thanks for the daily reminder:feelsstudy:

It's crazy to think just because a man is 3-5% off from the ideal height that they'll get removed from the gene pool.
fucking crazy. it wasn't famine, war, disease, injury that wiped off 50% of men in this generation. just leg bone size. this is the new black death.

see that spike in 2021 for women? thats probably from troons :lul:
thats probably around when they started peddling this tranny shit like there was no tomorrow
very nice spot, most logical conclusion

Upper tier avarage for sure, but many at that height still don't look proper tall in public i.e. you don't brutally mog other men, which is the only way the foid brain processes things.

5'10 is 1,77 meters. That is definitely way below average here. If you are 1,77 around here and male, you are a midget. I'd argue 6'1 to 6'3 is seen as average nowadays.

I think ovaries have been stuck in a genetic error since the balam era

5'10 is 1,77 meters. That is definitely way below average here. If you are 1,77 around here and male, you are a midget. I'd argue 6'1 to 6'3 is seen as average nowadays.

which country??
its probably some scandinavia shit

germoney, excluding malnourished foreign invaders they have their own parralel societies anyways
been there didn't see many 6'0...
at most 5'10-5'11
a lot around my height 5'8-5'9

This is why I joined this forum.

been there didn't see many 6'0...
at most 5'10-5'11
a lot around my height 5'8-5'9
Ha hahaha haha... hahaha...

Nigga, the place is full of tallfags. Didn't see many 6'0 is the joke of the century. 6'0 isn't even average in many places.

Ha hahaha haha... hahaha...

Nigga, the place is full of tallfags. Didn't see many 6'0 is the joke of the century. 6'0 isn't even average in many places.
depends also where exactly you are. North Germany i.e from Holland to Poland on the coast are mostly tall. Then the South is on average 1-3 inches shorter and the middle area of Germany a mix between the two extremes i.e north and south

depends also where exactly you are. North Germany i.e from Holland to Poland on the coast are mostly tall. Then the South is on average 1-3 inches shorter and the middle area of Germany a mix between the two extremes i.e north and south
No it actually doesn't matter much. That's a misconception. Pretty much all ethnic germans throughout germany and even switzerland are tall and robust. Obviously there are areas that doesn't apply to but those are the exceptions not the rule. I've lived in places all throughout those 2 countries so this is anecdotal but i trust my eyes and common sense a lot more than obviously fake statistics (counting foreigners into the height stats lolol). Also, the north east and the slav influenced areas in the east are shorter than the rest, people there are quite stumpy.