Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill According to the Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, we have 45% of a life that a Chad does.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Maslow hierachy of needs min

Here is the Maslows Hierachy of needs, read it then read below:

Me, @NEETAndTidy and @Arentheal were talking about this for a while, and we were shocked about how it literally says in a FAMOUS/well known model that sex and intimacy is vital, yet people are so shocked when an incel goes on a rampage about women not accepting him.

Why 45% you may ask...

Well it may not be that number but down to some assumptions (that i will state) it allows me to try and put a number on how bad we are missing out on life, compared to genetically gifted men (or every single women that ever existed, including pig-nosed girl).

Here is the reasoning to my theory:

- We have stage 1 = 20 %

- We have stage 2 = 20 %

- Stage 3 = 20% but we do not have the whole stage.

- It is split up into 4 pieces

- So we only have one of those pieces = friendship

- 1 piece = 5% as 20% divided by 4 pieces is 5%

- So we have stage 1, 2 and 5% of the next stage

- So 20% + 20% + 5% = 45%

- Chads/Foids have 100%

- Therefore

- We have 45% of the life a Chad does.

- That is assuming all stages are equal %

- It also assumes that all pieces of a stage are equal

- Finally it assumes you have friendships in real life (which most people here do, including your dog).

Conclusion / TL;DR:

- We all know how bad we are missing out on life due to our inceldom and that becoming an obstacle in us progressing, but this puts a number on the severity of our situation.

- The higher stages are basically gained though Validation, and that is IMPOSSIBLE without attention from the opposite sex.

- We literally don't even have half the life a Chad does.

- I know family is in stage 3 which could bump you up to 50% but family is more to do with your OWN family if anyone is wondering why i didn't include that. Of course you cannot have your own family if you are not intimate and do not have kids.

We're only considered 9/20ths of a person, which literally makes us more oppressed than blacks during the 1800s.

I only have stage 1 and 2 tbh

Exactly like my previous thread on the topic said.
Were basically missing out on essential parts of life. That's why we feel so fucking empty

Exactly like my previous thread on the topic said.
Were basically missing out on essential parts of life. That's why we feel so fucking empty
Yep, this threads puts our conversation into numbers and tells us how bad we are really missing out on life.

View attachment 40512

Here is the Maslows Hierachy of needs, read it then read below:

Me, @NEETAndTidy and @Arentheal were talking about this for a while, and we were shocked about how it literally says in a FAMOUS/well known model that sex and intimacy is vital, yet people are so shocked when an incel goes on a rampage about women not accepting him.

Why 45% you may ask...

Well it may not be that number but down to some assumptions (that i will state) it allows me to try and put a number on how bad we are missing out on life, compared to genetically gifted men (or every single women that ever existed, including pig-nosed girl).

Here is the reasoning to my theory:

- We have stage 1 = 20 %

- We have stage 2 = 20 %

- Stage 3 = 20% but we do not have the whole stage.

- It is split up into 4 pieces

- So we only have one of those pieces = friendship

- 1 piece = 5% as 20% divided by 4 pieces is 5%

- So we have stage 1, 2 and 5% of the next stage

- So 20% + 20% + 5% = 45%

- Chads/Foids have 100%

- Therefore

- We have 45% of the life a Chad does.

- That is assuming all stages are equal %

- It also assumes that all pieces of a stage are equal

- Finally it assumes you have friendships in real life (which most people here do, including your dog).

Conclusion / TL;DR:

- We all know how bad we are missing out on life due to our inceldom and that becoming an obstacle in us progressing, but this puts a number on the severity of our situation.

- The higher stages are basically gained though Validation, and that is IMPOSSIBLE without attention from the opposite sex.

- We literally don't even have half the life a Chad does.

- I know family is in stage 3 which could bump you up to 50% but family is more to do with your OWN family if anyone is wondering why i didn't include that. Of course you cannot have your own family if you are not intimate and do not have kids.

High IQ thread. Keep it coming.

With thanks to @NEETAndTidy & @Arentheal also.

First stage also said "reproduction". We don't even have that.
I do not think that means offspring, as otherwise intimacy wouldnt be mentioned in stage 3 so further on.
You fucking nimpf, all stages are not equal, each stage doesn’t have the same weighting read up of transitivity you trash.
Low IQ, i clearly stated i made assumptions.

Pyramid of needs of Maslow is an outdated model to represent how human beings operate.

I agree with that model. Personal growth is achieved by improving yourself, mentally, physically and materially, by learning skills, improving your body, aquiring wealth, etc. But in terms of motivation those things are secondary. To a man getting sex and validation from women takes the priority to the things above. Therefore if one does not get female validation, he will not be motivated to achieve and advance his life, all his energy and focus will be concentrated on getting women, which as an incel is a pointless endeavour, leading to a fruitless and pointless existance. In 2 words: incel --> loser.

Pyramid of needs of Maslow is an outdated model to represent how human beings operate.
I disagree, i think it is accurate.
I agree with that model. Personal growth is achieved by improving yourself, mentally, physically and materially, by learning skills, improving your body, aquiring wealth, etc. But in terms of motivation those things are secondary. To a man getting sex and validation from women takes the priority to the things above. Therefore if one does not get female validation, he will not be motivated to achieve and advance his life, all his energy and focus will be concentrated on getting women, which as an incel is a pointless endeavour, leading to a fruitless and pointless existance. In 2 words: incel --> loser.
Well said

the rope feels more enticing every day

tfw when you're not even half human

lol I only have stage 1 minus reproduction of course, damn it´s over.

Also another high IQ thread from @FiveFourManlet but basically all of your threads are gold so that is not surprising.

lol I don't even have the 45% with friendship and all that but yea high IQ post

I agree with you, but the layout of this post indicates you were purposely fishing for some “High IQ post!” replies lmao

We dont even make it past the first stage, fapping =/= sex

Also you need to put greater emphasis on the higher levels, so our lives are only 1-2% of Chads

Last edited:
That feels about right ..maslow was a smart dude

Well to me it’s just an overly convoluted equation in order to reach a simple conclusion that doesn’t really accomplish what was originally set out to say, though I agree with the underlying principle. I don’t think Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is totally capable of accurately measuring to what percentage we are missing out on life in comparison to Chad.

Well to me it’s just an overly convoluted equation in order to reach a simple conclusion that doesn’t really accomplish what was originally set out to say, though I agree with the underlying principle. I don’t think Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is totally capable of accurately measuring to what percentage we are missing out on life in comparison to Chad.
If you are referring to the layout i used, i always use this layout in threads i put time into.

If you are referring to the layout i used, i always use this layout in threads i put time into.
I don’t think the point you were trying to make needed that math, basically. The statistic that we are living 45% the life that Chad doesn’t make sense in any objectively measurable way imo. Though I do agree that the deprivation of affection means that the lives of incels are less fulfilling than the lives of Chad, obviously.

I don’t think the point you were trying to make needed that math, basically. The statistic that we are living 45% the life that Chad doesn’t make sense in any objectively measurable way imo. Though I do agree that the deprivation of affection means that the lives of incels are less fulfilling than the lives of Chad, obviously.
I think it does.

There are some people on this board that do not even have all of stage 2 or even parts of stage 1. 45% of the hierarchy is where incels should be but there is variance depending on the person.

There are some people on this board that do not even have all of stage 2 or even parts of stage 1. 45% of the hierarchy is where incels should be but there is variance depending on the person.
good point

You're right, I only got parts of 1 and 2. Life is a scam and is hardly worth living if you can't achieve the whole pyramid imo.

You're right, I only got parts of 1 and 2. Life is a scam and is hardly worth living if you can't achieve the whole pyramid imo.

Having 0% of the pyramid is better than 45%, because at least you would be dead.

In the Maslow's HoN, you need to first meet the physiological needs as to progress upwards- including sex.
This means that we, being unable to even cover this level completely, are at 0% progress, and thus not human at all

In the Maslow's HoN, you need to first meet the physiological needs as to progress upwards- including sex.
This means that we, being unable to even cover this level completely, are at 0% progress, and thus not human at all
Extremely low IQ, it never said that - you did.

I do not think that means offspring, as otherwise intimacy wouldnt be mentioned in stage 3 so further on.
Reproduction assuredly means producing offspring. The reason intimacy is separate is because reproduction can be achieved without intimacy, and intimacy without reproduction. Thus, the premise of all of your calculations is wrong.

Reproduction assuredly means producing offspring. The reason intimacy is separate is because reproduction can be achieved without intimacy, and intimacy without reproduction. Thus, the premise of all of your calculations is wrong.
reproduction can be achieved without intimacy
Try again.

This is basically the Incel equivalent to a Buzzfeed article.

Extremely low IQ, it never said that - you did.
Physiological needs are the precursor to all other and need to be met first- being sexless stops you right there and then. At least read the theory, retard.
"Physiological needs are the physical requirements for human survival. If these requirements are not met, the human body cannot function properly and will ultimately fail. Physiological needs are thought to be the most important; they should be met first. This is the first and basic need on the hierarchy of needs. Without them, the other needs cannot follow up."

we were born dead

Physiological needs are the precursor to all other and need to be met first- being sexless stops you right there and then. At least read the theory, retard.
So not having sex is the same as not eating or having air to breathe?
Cope.

So not having sex is the same as not eating or having air to breathe?
I thought you were going by the base theory and not by your own brainlet interpretations.
What's the point of even using this pseud theory without even following its logic?

Humans wither up and die in social isolation. We're at 10% unless you have female friends in which case gtfo and ascend. Ps. Self actualization can come w out the other stuff and women never get with self actualized men.

Last edited:
If not offspring than what? Reproduction is pretty much the only reason why we’re here so I’d say that we are missing a sizeable bit of stage 1

If not offspring than what? Reproduction is pretty much the only reason why we’re here so I’d say that we are missing a sizeable bit of stage 1
In that case i disagree with the model, although reproduction is the reason why we are here, surviving yourself first is the most important and reproductions should come on the same level as eating and having water to keep yourself alive.