Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill According to the Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, we have 45% of a life that a Chad does.

According to my graph, men are stuck at a physiological level of satisfying their needs, while women are all the way to the top of realizing their dreams. Proof?

Hrin8 high education gender gap en for post sept 7 2012

Yep. As I've said a million times, sex deprivation sticks you to low levels of existence, and more women enroll to university to achieve financial success.

surviving yourself first is the most important and reproductions should come on the same level as eating and having water to keep yourself alive.
I agree

I don't have anything in the top 3 pyramids. My family is abusive.

View attachment 40570

According to my graph, men are stuck at a physiological level of satisfying their needs, while women are all the way to the top of realizing their dreams. Proof?

View attachment 40572

Yep. As I've said a million times, sex deprivation sticks you to low levels of existence, and more women enroll to university to achieve financial success.
Chads?

it's OVER for stage2cels

We don't have all of stage one, reproduction. Well I don't, I am not even tall enough to sell sperm for a potential test tube offspring out there.
What about family and a sense of connection? Aren't parents, siblings and extended relatives considered family?
Sense of connection can be the relationships you form with other online.
With the gymcels, braincels, looksmaxxing website and higher IQ books being recommended in here, some of stage four and five could apply to some in here.

As you can see, intimacy has other definitions beyond sex. Your own chart makes the distinction obvious - a chart you clearly fail to understand. What did YOU think that reproduction meant?
Intimacy without sex is just a modern degenerate idea.
Intimacy has meant sex for years, stop letting feminism redefine these terms.

High IQ

Incidentally, it is scientifically impossible for foids to have less than 100% of these needs met.

High IQ faggot

High IQ

Incidentally, it is scientifically impossible for foids to have less than 100% of these needs met.
Chads = 100%
Every single female ever lived = 100%
Chad lites = 80%
Anything lower? = 50% max.

Intimacy without sex is just a modern degenerate idea.
Intimacy has meant sex for years, stop letting feminism redefine these terms.
So then explain why you used Maslow's chart (developed in 1943 by the way, well before modern feminism) and why they have intimacy and reproduction as separate? What did you think reproduction meant? Keep digging that hole boyo.

So then explain why you used Maslow's chart (developed in 1943 by the way, well before modern feminism) and why they have intimacy and reproduction as separate? What did you think reproduction meant? Keep digging that hole boyo.
Good point, that means we have it even worse than I thought more like 15% then

We should be grateful for what we have. We are disgusting sub-humans afterall