Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to normies, if you're ugly and not rich like Bezos or Bill Gates, it's YOUR FAULT for not trying hard enough

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That's how normies think. One exception that becomes succesful is the norm.

The 99.9% of normies who live on the brink of bankruptcy and crippling debt? They don't count because they're losers who "don't try hard enough".
In other words, genetics determine NOTHING. You voluntary choose to have a shitty life and it's YOUR FAULT and YOU MUST SUFFER because of it.

All you had to do was become really rich, you FUCKING LOSER. But you didn't! And who's fault is it?

just be the richest man on the planet and you will get a used up roastie bro!

Yeah except they'll never dare to say that to a black person lmao
That will divorce you
Photo 2020 03 11 16 33 17

That's how normies think. One exception that becomes succesful is the norm.

The 99.9% of normies who live on the brink of bankruptcy and crippling debt? They don't count because they're losers who "don't try hard enough".
In other words, genetics determine NOTHING. You voluntary choose to have a shitty life and it's YOUR FAULT and YOU MUST SUFFER because of it.

All you had to do was become really rich, you FUCKING LOSER. But you didn't! And who's fault is it?

Lol genetics and your intelligence has nothing to do with how rich you become. I am a lowiqcel and I still manage to get good grades easily the onyl reason I fail classes once in a while is because I put in zero effort

Just practice hard bro, you can become the next Muggsy bro, it's all hard work bro.

Meanwhile your competitor..
Images 15

This also can be said for dating. "It's your fault that no women wants you because of some rare examples of ugly men getting in fake relationships bro :soy: ". People are full of shit and annoying.

Just be 1 / astronomical number theory just like evolution. Retard normies.

This also can be said for dating. "It's your fault that no women wants you because of some rare examples of ugly men getting in fake relationships bro :soy: ". People are full of shit and annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back