Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Disabled man become rich and have wife and kids - logical fallacy that normies like to use

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Nick Vujicic is an Australian-American Christian evangelist and motivational speaker of Serbian descent. Vujicic has tetra-amelia syndrome, a disorder characterized by the absence of arms and legs.
nick.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/m-DdjGztd0c

Normies like using his example to disrprove blackpill.
Look you silly inwell!! This man without legs and arms achieved succes!! You are healthy and you are poor and virgin!! What is your excuse inkwell?!?!?!????????? i'm cuck btw
First of all, this is known as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias, where people tend to consider only successful attempts and ignore (consciously or subconsciously) failed ones. Isn't it interesting that he is one of the few people without arms and legs who achieved success? If anyone can do it, then why don't they? Is it because they are lazy or unlucky?
However, there's another problem with this example. People are ignoring the larger picture. Taking a man without legs and arms and saying,
"If he can do it, anyone can do it,"
overlooks many important factors. What was his childhood like? How did his parents treat him? Was he born with a proper mindset? Does he have a tendency to become depressed? What are his predispositions?

He became successful because he was charismatic and confident, qualities you must be born with, not learn. His disability IS a reason why he became successful. Thanks to his natural confidence, he was able to talk about his disorder, and people were impressed by him.

If he were a healthy man, he would probably never have achieved this level of success because his main selling point would vanish. He would be just another motivational speaker like many of them. Ironically, his disability is the reason for his success.

Most people with a similar situation become apathetic or simply aren't motivated enough to try. And this is not their choice; they simply have an innate predisposition to be like that.

Another example that people use is Peter Dinklage, who played dwarf Tyrion Lannister in the very popular show Game of Thrones.
nintchdbpict000339199619.jpg

He became a very famous actor despite being a literal dwarf. But why? Was it solely because he was such a remarkable actor? No, it's because Game of Thrones creators needed a dwarf actor, so they chose him. And since GoT is a famous series, playing an important character made him popular.

If he were a guy with average height, would he have become equally popular? Probably not, because he would be one of many actors. His height is his main selling point.

Many dwarf people are also ugly, so being handsome gave him a chance to be chosen for this role.

@Drakul @Caesercel @Zer0/∞ @nice_try @The Enforcer @OutcompetedByRoomba

JFL at him having HTN face but fuked by that syndrome

JBW, an ethnic disabled man would be divorceraped and sent to streets begging for money on the freeway. @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel

Based thread. Survivorship bias is very prevalent in all places of society. "If he can do why can't you?" is beyond bullshit.

Survivorship bias is also very common in entrepreneurs, where people ignore the ones that failed opening a company and ended up with debt as high as the moon and on the street. They just focus on the successful ones. This is also part of the left wing narrative.

All societies have those who have and those who don't, but it's only on this one that the less fortunate are seen as the most evil a person can be.

Yeah. The vast vast vast majority of dwarves and disabled people live miserable lives. I'd venture to say 99.99%. Yet somehow their feeble brains turn this into "proof" that they are right.

Face is so important you can literally have no limbs and someone will manage to stand your presence by hyper focusing on face alone. She would feel disgusted kissing me or even gazing at my craniofacial deformities for more than 20 seconds.

Ofc she doesn't love him an barely touched him just to larp better with those meme kids. And ofc she cheats on him with Chad.

So this example doesn't disprove anything.

JBW, an ethnic disabled man would be divorceraped and sent to streets begging for money on the freeway. @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel
View attachment 827611
yup seen as a typical piece of trash. ethnics also don't get sent to rehab if caught, straight to prison

Nic Vucic was born in a good family. Probably even rich.
But notice that his wife is not a white Anglo female.

If he was able bodied he could've married a HTB #brutal

Men like Nick Vujicic and Pete Dinklage make things worse for men, not better. Instead of thinking "Wow, I guess midgets can be good actors" they think "Quit complaining, shorty, Peter didn't complain and now he's famous." All it takes is 1 genetic failure to get laid for everyone to ignore your problems, your suffering, and bully you infinitely. This human nugget would have done a lot more for me if he punched, er, kicked, er, headbutted me in the face and shut the fuck up.

Just
Be
White

It’s a lot like playing the lottery.
Everyone thinks about the person who won
$500,000,000.
The dark truth is that the vast majority of disabled men will live shitty lives and get treated like shit by everyone around them.
No amount of effort will ever make up for their disability.
Because solo effort doesn’t accomplish a damn thing.
Everyone needs the help of others to succeed.
It’s hard to make it in life if no employer will hire you, for example.

Men like Nick Vujicic and Pete Dinklage make things worse for men, not better. Instead of thinking "Wow, I guess midgets can be good actors" they think "Quit complaining, shorty, Peter didn't complain and now he's famous." All it takes is 1 genetic failure to get laid for everyone to ignore your problems, your suffering, and bully you infinitely. This human nugget would have done a lot more for me if he punched, er, kicked, er, headbutted me in the face and shut the fuck up.
Nah, they would have never empathised with you to begin with. They don'e even believe that themselves, it's like a game.