Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel According to Maths - Robert Pattinson is the worlds most Handsome man

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
24261198 7962219 The British Twilight actor pictured 33 was found to be 92 15 per a 85 1580761
24261188 7962219 Dr Julian found The Witcher star Henry Cavill 36 ranked a close  a 86 1580761

"You filthy inkwell! - looks dont matter! Only your Personality matters!"
- anonymous roastie

Its official - Robert Pattinson has the worlds best personality, according to objective science. His eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape were measured against other celebrities and came closest to the ancient Greeks' idea of perfection.

The list was compiled using the latest computerised mapping techniques by Harley Street facial cosmetic surgeon Dr Julian De Silva, who utilises the technology in his work.

Dr De Silva, who runs the Centre For Advanced Facial Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery, in London, said: 'Robert Pattinson was the clear winner when all elements of the face were measured for physical perfection.

'These brand new computer mapping techniques allow us to solve some of the mysteries of what it is that makes someone physically beautiful and the technology is useful when planning patients' surgery.'

Why incels should be scared

Science has developed a "mapping technique" that basically has an algorithm that can distinguished between a chad and a non chad. Its probably so accurate that it can distinguish between an 8.7/10 chad and an 8.8/10 giga chad. You think tinder and online dating is brutal now? Wait until tinder introduces this algorithm into their software. Wait until an app cames out for the iPhone (cuckphone) that allows a foid to point her camera to a guys face and get an immediate PSL rating based the geometrics of your face. Expect the Sexual Market Place to get more hostile and more discriminatory than ever before,

Technology is fucking us.

Its over - and it will always be over.

shit nose, tiny lips, eye asymmetry

not the best looking guy alive by any means.

Personality is directly proportional to facial features.

Cope. O'Pry, and Barrett mog them

Cavill has a better eye area. Pattinson's eye area is shit.
Well, Cavill(95.3%) is rate higher than Pattinson(94.7%) in eye position if you look at that pic above.

He has shitty soft tissue.

Imagine having so good bones while having a disgusting deformed looking nose

Personality is directly proportional to facial features.
Based & MathsPilled
Nah, Cavill looks way better. There's a reason why he was chosen to play Superman.
"Thats why youre inkwell sweety - maths says Robert looks better teehee"
He has shitty soft tissue.

Imagine having so good bones while having a disgusting deformed looking nose
His bones are quite good but the soft tissue is his bottle neck, he could have been so much more chad tbh ngl

Last edited:
So dats why foids were obsessed with dat gay ass twilight movie

Yep. Every single thing that foids obsess over either has a chad in it or is a means to get a chad.

Not the best looking guy alive , But he’s good looking definitely. Women were obsessed with him for his Twilight role
Nah, Cavill looks way better. There's a reason why he was chosen to play Superman.
Pattinson is Batman now. But no doubt he mogs him now and back in both of their primes.
watched all 5 movies multiple times ngl

Sell your soul to Baphomet - he'll RobertPattinsonmaxxxx you
I’ve already tried selling my soul several times, I’ve never gotten my end of the deal so unfortunately I think I still have it.

w-w-w-w-what? B-b-b-but i thought beauty isn't universal or able to be objectively measured or quantified, i was always of the assumption that beauty is subjective and in the eye of the beholder! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I’ve already tried selling my soul several times, I’ve never gotten my end of the deal so unfortunately I think I still have it.
"Your soul has a bad personality, and doesn't take enough showers sweety - thats why you inkwell. Work on giving your soul 25 showers everyday and the the Devil will want it teeheee"
w-w-w-w-what? B-b-b-but i thought beauty isn't universal or able to be objectively measured or quantified, i was always of the assumption that beauty is subjective and in the eye of the beholder! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
This utterly and totally destroys the blue pill lie of "beauty is subjective" no its not - its mathematically and objectively quantifiable and universal !

brad pitt mogs them all
also jfl @ clooney being ranked #5, hes so overrated

Maybe its the agepill thats destroying clooney? If a prime aged clooney and a prime brad pitt were to face off - clooney would mog pitt tbh ngl
at no point has he ever mogged pitt - pitt is the best looking man in the world. even in once upon a time in hollywood @ like 55 hes a huge chad and mogged leo whos 10 years younger

at no point has he ever mogged pitt - pitt is the best looking man in the world. even in once upon a time in hollywood @ like 55 hes a huge chad and mogged leo whos 10 years younger
Youre right! I scrolled through google images and saw pics of him throughout the ages - he is an ultra super saiyan 4 giga chad

Foids already scan us and put in different categories in a first second of seeing us. Also they are willing to monkey branch with dozens of guys just because the one who is better has another 1 mm of a certain bone or earns 5% more.
Imagine if there were an app that scans foids and gives them a 0.0-10.0 score based on science :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I don't even want to think what a terrible execution would await its creator.

I would do anything to look like him.
Of course--he's a great looking guy. Didn't mean to call him ugly, just saying he's not the best.

How did your interview go? Did you atleast showed them your Avi?

@FACEandLMS Talk about this in the next video man

He can always get a nosejob
Its a simpler proceedure than the full facial work that most of here would need to be chadlites
@FACEandLMS Talk about this in the next video man
Based - cant wait for the livestream tbh ngl
How did your interview go? Did you atleast showed them your Avi?
View attachment 198660
Interview is in March brother
My AVI is too based for foids they will lose their shit the moment they see it
Of course--he's a great looking guy. Didn't mean to call him ugly, just saying he's not the best.
There are some lesser known people like Nick Bateman that mog both these guys from here to Ouagadougou and back - hell, even Logan Paul probably mogs Robert Pattinson
Foids already scan us and put in different categories in a first second of seeing us. Also they are willing to monkey branch with dozens of guys just because the one who is better has another 1 mm of a certain bone or earns 5% more.
Imagine if there were an app that scans foids and gives them a 0.0-10.0 score based on science :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I don't even want to think what a terrible execution would await its creator.
Cope - the guy who invents a PSL detecting camera app will be praised by foids and cucks and given a star on the hollywood walk of fame

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back