Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious according to inceltears people on here have been kissed?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
on the lips?

kys ded srs.

hugging and handholding is meme, 99% of incels are larping about the hh part of khhv.

but kissing? srs? mogs me badly

inb4 why were u browsing IT--want to see if any of my threads have been posted there.

Only reason I’m not KHHV is because my school forced us to hold hands with the opposite sex for an event.

I got kissed when I was molested as a child.

See ya virgins :chad: :feelsYall:

My waifu kisses me on the lips.

Some people kissed girls here but are still virgins

hugging and handholding is meme, 99% of incels are larping about the hh part of khhv.
is this projection?

handholding is legit btw
Tenor

According to the october poll a third of the forum had kissed JFL

Colvin thinks people lie on anonymous polls.

remember this poll?

colvin thinks every single person on the forum is sub4 and has never even gotten close to an ounce of success when there are plenty of volcels/standardcels/"failed normies" here, and even a minority of fakecels
That's not true at all. We've seen many examples that have existed in the forum. The fact that it's Anonymous makes it even easier to be honest so we can see the overall result of the problem. Only truecels can be 100% untouched.

We had guys who were pretty open about their sexual experiences in the past, back then it was

@Leucosticte
@Zyros
@catfishman
@Insomniac

Their most recent counterpart

@Napoleon de Geso

Still roams about spitting out similar volcel excuses.

Higher IQ users on this forum won't expose themselves that easily. I believe half the forum doesn't belong here tbh.

I believe half the forum doesn't belong here tbh.
Half the forum? That seems a bit high lol

Personally I think that maybe 5-10% are actively fucking and around 20-25% are low tier normies who can occasionaly get scraps. So about two thirds of the people here are truecel KHHVs is my guess.

Personally I think that maybe 5-10% are actively fucking and around 20-25% are low tier normies who can occasionaly get scraps. So about two thirds of the people here are truecel KHHVs is my guess.
5-10 % is too low tbh

Atleast 15%

And the other atleast 30% get or can get scraps.

There's also the small portion who have been validated early in life and lost out in the adult world. Then the oldcels who had it easier pre 2000 era.

I kissed my mum

That's not true at all. We've seen many examples that have existed in the forum. The fact that it's Anonymous makes it even easier to be honest so we can see the overall result of the problem. Only truecels can be 100% untouched.

We had guys who were pretty open about their sexual experiences in the past, back then it was

@Leucosticte
@Zyros
@catfishman
@Insomniac

Their most recent counterpart

@Napoleon de Geso

Still roams about spitting out similar volcel excuses.

Higher IQ users on this forum won't expose themselves that easily. I believe half the forum doesn't belong here tbh.
Wait, so what exactly is the deal with napoleon now? Did i miss something?

My step sister kissed me on cheek once

They forgot the married incels

Tbh, I've been kissed but only in imagination.

Not a single foid ever touched my lips

>thinking of being kissed
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

99% of incels are larping about the hh part of khhv.
Alright chad. Not all of us can get hugs and hand holding that easily.

Point about low tier normies is really good tbh, if you are NTmaxxed enough and no truly hideous, girls will give u pity kisses. NEVER pity sex.

Of course, this doesn't really count, so it's a moot point.

YES. This is what basement dwellers don't understand
Inb4 the copers arrive and say "BUT GIRLS LITERALLY REFUSE TO BE WITHIN 10 FEET OF ME BECAUSE IM UGLY"

stfu. No one cares about you--you're invisible to them.

KHHV reporting in