Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Accepting your fate.

• Thread starter Knight of the Cymry
  • Start date
K

Knight of the Cymry

Self-banned
-
Has anyone else here threw in the towel and just accepted defeat? I think I’ve finally reached that stage in my life. For years I’ve clung desperately on to what little hope I had left, and the belief that I’d get my life together and prove that I wasn’t incel at all and that I could escape this rut in my life, but after six years of adult life, I think I have finally begun to come to terms with the fact that it’s never going to improve or get better for me and that it’s time for me to make peace with the fact that my bloodline is finally at it‘s end.

Your genetics determine your life, it isn’t your fault that you weren’t born with top 10% tier genes. It’s just how it is. It’s nature. Most genes aren’t supposed to survive anyway. Only the best should be reproducing, naturally speaking. Sometimes I ponder how many times I might have reincarnated, and how many times I have failed to pass on my genetic material with each life that I have lived. For all I know, I could be 0-4 now, and never reproduced in every life I have lived. If that is so, then why do I keep coming back? What is the purpose of life if one cannot find a mate to reproduce with and complete that biological objective? I will never know the answer to these important questions.

With no reproductive opportunity in this society, I have checked out. I’m one of those young, prime age males who have left the workforce for good and will never return that has been talked about by boomers on Fox News. I have no reason to participate in the world and wider society, hell, I don’t want to participate in it anyway. It disgusts me, the degeneracy is rife. Better to be in your own company and away from that rats nest than to participate in it and be another disposable cog for Mr Goldberg and his international banking cartel. I’m at peace living on welfare and being a parasite on the Rothschilds, as well as having lots of free time to spend playing video games and doing things I want to do with the limited time I have on this earth. I don’t leave the house and suffer from severe anxiety and have autism so I can’t contribute anyway. I will never understand the mindset of those who toil and sweat for society each day of the week when they’re single and alone. You’re a wealthy man with absolutely no offspring to pass it on to. What’s the point?

Just some random thoughts from a man who has finally given up.

Last edited:
A part of me still clings to hope but I can't imagine myself with a gf or being successful, it feels unrealistic

Yes, I’ve accepted that I was just born to be a complete failure- bad looks, abusive parents, ADHD, social ineptitude, no friends.

I don’t know what to say man to help you give some hopes. I’ll be 30 in 4 months, I’ve been hitting the gym hard since I was 16, went to college, got a good job, my own place, I’m a decent person I know I’m not perfect but I know too that I have a hearth at the right place. I’ve been on No fap a lot of times since I’ve been in highschool (current streak is 18 months). Guess what, things don’t improve, they only get worse.

I’m like every guy, I always wanted sex. But deep down I just wanted a normal girlfriend like most normal dude had. Not a 10/10 or anything, just someone who is nice to me and sometimes affectionate. Instead I got mean remarks and cold treatments from most women I encountered in my life. Can’t blame them, I’m obviously genetics trash and lost the DNA lottery.

Alright, enough pity party. But it does feel good to rant. Hope you keep your head up man and find a reason to keep living, for me it’s the gym and good food.

Last edited:
This. Everything is an empty shit. When you do not have hopes, the blackpill does not hurt anymore.
That´s the point. You´ll find your true self.
Loneliness will always be your girlfriend, she´s always there.
Like the dark side of your anima that was once forgotten.

If there´s no one in this world that can complete you, then you have only yourself left.
Beautiful isn´t it ? A form of despair, yet comforting.

Last edited:
I don’t know what to say man to help you give some hopes.
It’s alright. There is no hope. No help coming from anywhere else. I accept that I am a loser and that it is futile.

It’s alright. There is no hope. No help coming from anywhere else. I accept that I am a loser and that it is futile.
How old are you man and what have you tried? I’m kinda losing hope because I’m not sure what else to try to improve and got lots of rejections (of course I could get more hobbies, hairtransplant, better wardrobe and read book in seduction).

But if you really want females, at least try your best before your time on this earth is over to try and get one. I’m sure there is still some things you can work on to make you more attractive to girls, specially if you are young. Sorry about my negative first post, I’m just in a shit mood. Stay positive my guy.

How old are you man and what have you tried? I’m kinda losing hope because I’m not sure what else to try to improve and got lots of rejections (of course I could get more hobbies, hairtransplant, better wardrobe and read book in seduction).

But if you really want females, at least try your best before your time on this earth is over to try and get one. I’m sure there is still some things you can work on to make you more attractive to girls, specially if you are young. Sorry about my negative first post, I’m just in a shit mood. Stay positive my guy.
I am 24 now. I tried online dating which just resulted in me being laughed at by girls, or ignored completely. I have barely spoken to girls in the real world as they’ve always just treated me as if I was invisible and didn’t exist. I don’t bother going to the gym or eating healthily anymore as it’s never improved my situation. I just sit indoors all day and play video games, or watch YouTube videos or engage in some other timesink that brings me closer to death. None of my ancestors had to go to a gym 3 hours every day to get a female to like them. They didn’t concoct some great plan to stop touching their dick for 8 months in order to increase their testosterone levels to the point where they could finally speak to a woman for more than two minutes. Shit just happened naturally.

Has anyone else here threw in the towel and just accepted defeat? I think I’ve finally reached that stage in my life. For years I’ve clung desperately on to what little hope I had left, and the belief that I’d get my life together and prove that I wasn’t incel at all and that I could escape this rut in my life, but after six years of adult life, I think I have finally begun to come to terms with the fact that it’s never going to improve or get better for me and that it’s time for me to make peace with the fact that my bloodline is finally at it‘s end.

Your genetics determine your life, it isn’t your fault that you weren’t born with top 10% tier genes. It’s just how it is. It’s nature. Most genes aren’t supposed to survive anyway. Only the best should be reproducing, naturally speaking. Sometimes I ponder how many times I might have reincarnated, and how many times I have failed to pass on my genetic material with each life that I have lived. For all I know, I could be 0-4 now, and never reproduced in every life I have lived. If that is so, then why do I keep coming back? What is the purpose of life if one cannot find a mate to reproduce with and complete that biological objective? I will never know the answer to these important questions.

With no reproductive opportunity in this society, I have checked out. I’m one of those young, prime age males who have left the workforce for good and will never return that has been talked about by boomers on Fox News. I have no reason to participate in the world and wider society, hell, I don’t want to participate in it anyway. It disgusts me, the degeneracy is rife. Better to be in your own company and away from that rats nest than to participate in it and be another disposable cog for Mr Goldberg and his international banking cartel. I’m at peace living on welfare and being a parasite on the Rothschilds, as well as having lots of free time to spend playing video games and doing things I want to do with the limited time I have on this earth. I don’t leave the house and suffer from severe anxiety and have autism so I can’t contribute anyway. I will never understand the mindset of those who toil and sweat for society each day of the week when they’re single and alone. You’re a wealthy man with absolutely no offspring to pass it on to. What’s the point?

Just some random thoughts from a man who has finally given up.
Kind of based genetic determinism take.

What is the purpose of life if one cannot find a mate to reproduce with and complete that biological objective? I will never know the answer to these important questions.
I had this same question after delving into social fitness and selfish gene theories. I found that they did not satisfactorily explain why we are conscious. If our sole purpose was to reproduce, why are we not just other NPC-like animals? Why and how did consciousness come to fruition? If by random chance through mutations and natural selection, then why has no other species developed the same way through convergent evolution?

I recently read a thread on here by someone who posits that our existence here is to die without regrets, which i thought was interesting and coincides with my simulation theory. If you look it that way you can live your life more fulfillingly. While not reproducing or having a relationship may still be major regrets (since we are programmed biologically to want them), you can free yourself more of your certain situations by worrying less about them (essentially one of the ultimate copes) since ultimately you can shift your priorities and what you consider to be a regret to something else.

Let me know what you think, if that made sense. I kinda just wrote it stream of consiousness style ngl

Last edited:
I am 24 now. I tried online dating which just resulted in me being laughed at by girls, or ignored completely. I have barely spoken to girls in the real world as they’ve always just treated me as if I was invisible and didn’t exist. I don’t bother going to the gym or eating healthily anymore as it’s never improved my situation. I just sit indoors all day and play video games, or watch YouTube videos or engage in some other timesink that brings me closer to death. None of my ancestors had to go to a gym 3 hours every day to get a female to like them. They didn’t concoct some great plan to stop touching their dick for 8 months in order to increase their testosterone levels to the point where they could finally speak to a woman for more than two minutes. Shit just happened naturally.
I know. Honestly I’m probably more driven than you because I think a shit tons of pills and other stimulant to get through life.

Thing is our ancestor didn’t had the same lifestyle than us. They mostly worked hard physically a good part of the day to run, hunt, build stuff or fight other males for females. You letting yourself die is still reproductive instinct, you are sending females signals than if they are actually interested to your genes, to finally give you a chance otherwise you’re out of this shit. It might actually work (i did this once, and some female said hello to me in my appartement and my mother started texted me more.. fuck I sound pathetic).

What I mean is that lifting while high on preworkout and caffeine feels 10x better than letting your brain rot all day, and it makes other stuff like gaming even more enjoyable.

They didn’t concoct some great plan to stop touching their dick for 8 months in order to increase their testosterone levels to the point where they could finally speak to a woman for more than two minutes. Shit just happened naturally.
Also jfl at how true this is

I had this same question after delving into social fitness and selfish gene theories. I found that they did not satisfactorily explain why we are conscious. If our sole purpose was to reproduce, why are we not just other NPC-like animals? Why and how did consciousness come to fruition? If by random chance through mutations and natural selection, then why has no other species developed the same way through convergent evolution?

I recently read a thread on here by someone who posits that our existence here is to die without regrets, which i thought was interesting and coincides with my simulation theory. If you look it that way you can live your life more fulfillingly. While not reproducing or having a relationship may still be major regrets (since we are programmed biologically to want them), you can free yourself more of your certain situations by worrying less about them (essentially one of the ultimate copes) since ultimately you can shift your priorities and what you consider to be a regret to something else.

Let me know what you think, if that made sense. I kinda just wrote it stream of consiousness style ngl
Admittedly, I’ve never really delved too deeply into the question of consciousness and sentience. It’s always just been a lingering thought which I’ll think upon vaguely without ever coming to a satisfactory conclusion. Though saying that, I’ve looked more into the ideas of “who created us?” and “are we alone?” more than “what is my purpose?”

I always tend to focus on my failures and problems. My regrets are in the back of my mind, so I feel I can’t just ignore them like the dying without regrets “theory” postulates.

There is a certain freedom in the loss of hope.
Never having to obsess over what women think of you.
I don’t give a shit what women think about me.
Or what men think about me.
So I’ll never have a girlfriend? Then I don’t have to concern myself with the 1000 different things guys do to attract women.

I said yes, and I don't regret it as much as I thought I would.
It is truly liberating.

Kind of based genetic determinism take.

Dolphins, apes, etc. all display sentience. Humans aren't remarkable.

Embrace nothingness.

The universe is all-encompassed by nothingness. The consciousness we have is just an illusion to temporarily break free from the eternal void of nothingness

The universe is all-encompassed by nothingness. The consciousness we have is just an illusion to temporarily break free from the eternal void of nothingness
You´re wise.
We think alike.

lucky you if you can get a welfare just like that. Privileged cunt imo. For most of us giving up means suicide

I want to give up, but my brain keeps playing tricks with hopes, libido, etc.