Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accepting the blackpill: 5 stages of grief.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
A well-known theory that suggests we go through 5 distinct stages of grief after experiencing a traumatic event: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

In the context of the blackpill, most people fall into the denial category.

1. Denial

Tumblr 0769e72d6156006b20347c926584d899 b9b32e1f 540

Most common category of people, the blackpill deniers may pretend the harsh reality of life does not exist by mistreating individuals who are well aware of their own misery. It's very common for these people to shame individuals who accept that some characteristics which pretty much determine our quality of life are beyond our control.

"Just got to lift your head and keep moving. Work on your personality. You lack game and motivation. Just take a shower bro."

2. Anger

GrandVastDolphin max 1mb

Those who get through the denial stage are now experiencing anger. These people may confront anyone who still believes in the filthy lies spread by the mainstream media and society. They feel betrayed, deceived, and manipulated. Their little fantasy world is crumbling.

"I can't believe women do these things. They are the ones who claim personality matters the most. I thought I'd have a chance in case I worked on my social skills, but it all came down to appearance since the beggining. Fuck society. You lied to me. You sold me false hopes to keep this system running. I hate all of you!"

3. Bargaining

Arthur fleck joker

They aren't as angry as usual and now started sorting things out. Because they realize many people who are trapped in the rat race can't escape it easily, they are willing to have eye-opening conversations on meaningful subjects regarding the blackpill. Memes help them cope with rage and depression. They know society might change for the better in the future.

"I'm confident people are going to wake up sooner or later. It's inevitable. YouTube channels and online communities in general are facilitating the access to blackpill content. Even normies had enough of women's double standards and bluepill advices when it comes to relationships."

4. Depression

Joker arthur fleck

Nothing seems to change much. Some people woke up, yet no significant progress was made. They can't simply stand up against society's injustice. They may be prosecuted, harassed, or even murdered for telling the truth. Day after day they try and cope with their negative thoughts and depression. Suicide is now an option.

"I can't express how much I hate this world. I wish I knew everything I know now when I was younger. That way I probably would've found a way to ascend. Too late. It's over for me. I either cope or rope at this point."

5. Acceptance

Joker dance 1

They realize suicide is not a solution. Hard times test our strength and desire to survive for a reason. Nature pushed these people to their limits and they aren't going anywhere. They decided to live in order to see this sick society slowly dies. They know life doesn't revolve around primitive desires. They take inspiration from brilliant men who have also experienced loneliness, depression and celibacy. Faith is now bigger than usual; atheism was let aside.

"No drama. Keep it episodic. Strong people never look back. Enjoy the collapse, boyos. Society is going to pay for their misdeeds either in this life or the next. Find ways to redirect your sexual energy. Focus on learning and taking care of your health. Enjoy music, food, movies, videogames, books, nature, and everything you can. Talk to likeminded people on the internet. Just seize the moment, everything will end before you notice."

Last edited:
I disagree, I became blackpilled in 2016 and I am still angry as fuck and I think I always will be

change acceptance to bitterness and thats it

Great thread, most of the time im in the 5th stage, when i see foids being foids with their mental gymnastics and hypocrisy i don't get mad i just laugh because its funny af to me
But at the same time sometimes i feel like im still in the depression stage, when i remember all the memories of everything bad that i went through and had to suffer.
confident people are going to wake up sooner or later. It's inevitable. YouTube channels and online communities in general are facilitating the access to blackpill content. Even normies had enough of women's double standards and bluepill advices when it comes to relationships."
This stage is just delusionmaxxing tbh, most people here already gave up on this world and understand that nothing will change and they would love to watch the "collapse" if it ever happens

Last edited: