Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Accepting that im truthfully ugly is bittersweet

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
I used to beat myself up for being so quiet and not making moves with women. I hated that I was shy with no confidence and everytime I tried to self improve I would fail. It turns out it was all out of my control. Women decide if they want to be with me within a few seconds and nothing I say or did matters. I didn’t have the look to meet their requirements. Looking I can forgive myself because I was dealt with inferior genetics. It’s a relief from the torment of shame and regret I put myself through these years. Except now the future looks bleak. There’s really no hope for me that things will get better and no reason to think it will.

Last edited:
Sadly NT standards are still very high.

Nothing you DO really matters when it comes to romance and sex. This is the hard pill to swallow, most men can't do it.

In a way, I'm relieved I did not approach all the girls I had crushes on in school.